Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,161 to 23,175 of 31139
-
02-24-20 18:56 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 408I saw her last week, small spinner type, cute, everything covered, no kissing, other than that, it was ok- I might repeat, just because she's close by.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
There is one detail I'm leaving out, PM for details.
-
02-24-20 18:45 #7978Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian Escorts?
Any links to good agency's or independent Asians providing full GFE? Japanese / Chinese or Korean.
-
02-24-20 18:00 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 288Indigo? Worth it?
So, I've taken a little break to sample free mature offerings from Ashley Madison, but I'm craving a young, hot, looker and thinking about seeing Indigo. She breaks a couple of my rules no qv, up charge for GFE / DATY, no face picbut based on y’all’s reviews, I'm still tempted. Can any of you mongers verify that her GFE is really GFE (dfk, DATY, BBBJ, etc.)? Are her body pics accurate? How's her face? Does she perform wellis she into it? Squirt? O?or is she just a good body to look at? Any thoughts would be appreciated (Pm if you prefer).
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 15:14 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 255Meh
I dreamed of her once a couple months back, did have a slight accent, rougher than her photos, state of her teeth says demons but no solid proof, pretty underwhelming dream, haven't seen since.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 07:03 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 7337Most of the reports I have seen haven't been very good. I think I seen one positive post and about 10 negative ones.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 06:37 #7974Banned Member

Posts: 1148Cherry
FYI: A dude posted about her in the street walker reports. He said he picked her up on WL and she took him to a parking lot and gave him top and bottom for. 4. Her STG quote is higher, you might be able to talk her down.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 06:19 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 873I think it's was $250 for the hour. Sometimes these details start to run together.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 19:34 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 94Plenty of people are. Until the rent is late, and then maybe you look like an easy mark. I stayed, in one of my dumber moments, but I really shouldn't have. If he had decided to come in and take a little extra, I wasn't in a position to decline. That isn't a position anyone here should seek out.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 19:31 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 346Zoe is back.
For those that don't venture down to Ripoff Reports;.
Stay away boys. Far far away.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/494699807840
-
02-23-20 17:51 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 346Jess "From England"
Anyone of you mongers raise the Union Jack on this little Mynx?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/001975659079
-
02-23-20 09:46 #7969Senior Member

Posts: 320That's her.
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 07:33 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 340Are you talking about this cherry?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/689272453959
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 02:30 #7967Senior Member

Posts: 148Elisa and Alexa from Eros
Poor communication. Either if it's their pimp, assistant or the girls themselves or whatever; this person has a horrible attitude. Even though they seen to be real, I even saw them modeling for an event on Friday. Both either have a GPS problem or just chose a bad "assistant" to book their dates. Either way it's a bad sign and recommend to just stay away.
-
02-23-20 01:19 #7966Senior Member

Posts: 208Which Cherry?
Who is Cherry? Link?
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 00:14 #7965Regular Member

Posts: 14Ad link
Can you cherry ad link??
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





