Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8514

    TaraDream

    Quote Originally Posted by RadGasm  [View Original Post]
    These are the lowest prices. Some of the girls start at 280/400.
    RadGasm and Gilbang, thanks for the price info. Sorry I missed that on their site.

  2. #8513
    I haven't met her but I do know her friend Jasmine, likely the same bookers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRi1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone.

    Have you seen her Jennifer before?

    Have a nice look this link.

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/459547

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-81

    Since this Jennifer's assistant ask me my I'd with full name before approved to meet her. Is it safely? I all know it is too risk and danger in my life. But Did you give your I'd them before? And Why you trust them? How can you sure security yourself? Give me any reasons or anything how to deal them.

    Thanks!

  3. #8512

    Not too sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRi1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone.

    Have you seen her Jennifer before?
    Have a nice look this link.

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/459547

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-81

    Since this Jennifer's assistant ask me my I'd with full name before approved to meet her. Is it safely? I all know it is too risk and danger in my life. But Did you give your I'd them before? And Why you trust them? How can you sure security yourself? Give me any reasons or anything how to deal them.


    Thanks!
    You never know. I would not show I'd.

  4. #8511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Lots of prior forum discussions about screening

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRi1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone.

    Have you seen her Jennifer before?

    Have a nice look this link.

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/459547

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-81

    Since this Jennifer's assistant ask me my I'd with full name before approved to meet her. Is it safely? I all know it is too risk and danger in my life. But Did you give your I'd them before? And Why you trust them? How can you sure security yourself? Give me any reasons or anything how to deal them.

    Thanks!
    Do a search for keyword "screening" and you'll find plenty of info.

    Many members, myself included, feel that giving out any real-life personal info is too much of a risk. Others feel differently. When you read the discussions you can decide for yourself.

  5. #8510

    Screening issues

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRi1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone.

    Have you seen her Jennifer before?

    Have a nice look this link.

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/459547

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-81

    Since this Jennifer's assistant ask me my I'd with full name before approved to meet her. Is it safely? I all know it is too risk and danger in my life. But Did you give your I'd them before? And Why you trust them? How can you sure security yourself? Give me any reasons or anything how to deal them.

    Thanks!
    I have not seen her before. But her ads have been around on Switter and Tryst for at least a year, for what that's worth. I never give personal information or show I'd. But I've been active for awhile and have P411 and a long list of contacts I can give for references. I've stopped mid-booking process with places like Touring Girls and Asian Gems because they required real personal info. Yes the girls there are legit and well reviewed, but they're not getting my I'd. So I would bail unless she can verify you through references. Plenty of girls in the area who will see you without needing ID.

  6. #8509

    This man speaks the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Hum115  [View Original Post]
    LOL yea, she's been reviewed quite a bit on here already. So, there was no hiding her hahaha. Nice review though. She really is amazing. Like really amazing, as you said.
    I've seen her a few times now. Everything in the review is accurate. I actually started booking for 90 minute sessions because I enjoy her massage between rounds so much. She massages everything, down to your fingers and toes. And then works her way back to your other extremities for round 2.

  7. #8508

    Tara dream

    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    Looks like some of the providers have it listed and some done, but it seems to be 240 hh, 340 hr, 540 90 m and 680 2 hr.
    These are the lowest prices. Some of the girls start at 280/400.

  8. #8507

    Cali hottie

    She is in Baltimore now looking to hit Tyson's soon. I will send info as soon as she confirms.

  9. #8506

    Screening me.

    Hi everyone.

    Have you seen her Jennifer before?

    Have a nice look this link.

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/459547

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-81

    Since this Jennifer's assistant ask me my I'd with full name before approved to meet her. Is it safely? I all know it is too risk and danger in my life. But Did you give your I'd them before? And Why you trust them? How can you sure security yourself? Give me any reasons or anything how to deal them.

    Thanks!

  10. #8505
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbot  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the price for an hour with Tara Dream? And does that include the GFE when the adv lists it, or is that an upsell? Here is the site https://taradreamdc.escortbook.com/.
    Looks like some of the providers have it listed and some done, but it seems to be 240 hh, 340 hr, 540 90 m and 680 2 hr.

  11. #8504

    TARADREAM4 U Pricing?

    Does anyone know the price for an hour with Tara Dream? And does that include the GFE when the adv lists it, or is that an upsell? Here is the site https://taradreamdc.escortbook.com/.

  12. #8503

    California hottie

    I've got a hot babe from California in the area this week if anyone is interested. PM for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28E9F263-FAC4-46F4-A105-B09ADDE801FE.jpeg‎  

  13. #8502

    She's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye72  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. I am new to the Forum and like to do a lot of research before I day dream about visiting someone. Anyone have any feedback about this provider?

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/202-904...-bbbj-12830341
    I saw her. She's Chinese not Japanese. She's probably one of the cutest crapshoot girls I've seen. She upcharges for bbj. Nice tits. Nice body. She's younger so she's not as experienced and it shows. If you had to guess age mid to late twenties.

  14. #8501

    Superstar K-Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice35  [View Original Post]
    As you were told on another board she had a scare about 14 months ago in NoVa. I wouldn't be surprised if that is why she hasn't been seen since.
    Thanks for the info. I wish Isabelle from Butterfly Legend the best and I hope to see her again if she is working on the west coast.

    On a positive note, I have met a few K-Girls that are just as hot and have similar strong sexual arousal as Isabelle.

    I'm a very picky hunter. What keeps this hobby fun for me is that I'm always on the hunt for the best of the best. Just when I think I met the best of the best, I will meet a K-Girl that will blow me away with her looks, attitude and service. In 2019, I met two superstars that standout. I met superstar Aki at Exotic Philly Models (EPM) and superstar Hannah at Club Paradise in NOVA. Amazing woman with great skills.

    So far in 2020, Siena at Asian Gem is that superstar for me. Siena stopped this hunter in his tracks, I don't need to hunt while she is in town working. Hunting will resume when Siena goes on vacay.

  15. #8500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    The best thing about posting a link to the ad or website

    Quote Originally Posted by MavDog2  [View Original Post]
    The degree is a 0. I thought he did it because the board will automatically censor numbers anyway?
    Is that there's no need to do anything else. No muss, no fuss, and everyone will know exactly who is being discussed.

    Even with a phone number, a web search is required to find more info and, depending on how the info is listed in the ad or website, the search results might be inconclusive.

    Posting a current link is really the gold standard, IMHO, and should be a no-brainer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape