Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen her twice, and she decided to rip me off the 3rd time. These women are stupid. I would have seen her again, but taking 80 bucks and running seemed like a good business decision. She advertises often. I'm not having very good luck, lately. Sad trombone.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/038579638437
    You're on a tough roll lately. Most of us have had it happen though. You're right, never try and figure this stuff out. I had see spinner Crystal about 10 weeks in row and made it clear I'd continue to do so. She opted to burn me for about $300. Hmmm, $300 here and now or $5000 a year. Tough choice. Although if any of these providers had a long term plan of any type they likely wouldn't be doing what they're doing.

    HS.

  2. #792

    No Bueno

    So I've seen her twice, and she decided to rip me off the 3rd time. These women are stupid. I would have seen her again, but taking 80 bucks and running seemed like a good business decision. She advertises often. I'm not having very good luck, lately. Sad trombone.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/038579638437

  3. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    This one gives her incall as 61st & Main. She told me where to park and how to walk to her place. Sounded like a similar setup.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/294684951344
    Makes me think of "Spy versus Spy" in Mad magazine. Or "Coyote versus Roadrunner". ***** and her bois need to get "anviled".

  4. #790

    Way way Too similar

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    Here is the ad. Everyone make an appointment and not show. Be careful!! Bean.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/600148679617
    This one gives her incall as 61st & Main. She told me where to park and how to walk to her place. Sounded like a similar setup.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/294684951344
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200224_002043.jpg‎  

  5. #789

    Let's do it

    I'll tease her a few times on a couple of my burners. Will be fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    Here is the ad. Everyone make an appointment and not show. Be careful!! Bean.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/600148679617

  6. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    Here is the ad. Everyone make an appointment and not show. Be careful!! Bean.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/600148679617
    She thinks I'm coming at 2:30 to give her 300 to fuck. She's sitting there waiting for a black Lexus that I don't have, LOL. Gave me an address on S. 61st. St.

  7. #787

    They're here!

    Here is the ad. Everyone make an appointment and not show. Be careful!! Bean.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/600148679617

  8. #786

    No show

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    So I can't share this story with family members or friends because they'll think I'm a crazy degenerate. You poor slobs will have to do. I was corresponding with a woman from STG on Wednesday, and timing didn't work out. The link is gone. The phone # is 414-207-84* She contacted me yesterday in the AM. I called her to voice verify. This is the only thing I did right. After speaking with her we set up a 2:30 pm appointment. Her incall was off of 60th and Main in West Allis. I went to the address provided, and nobody answered. 1st mistake. She said no, go to the side door. 2nd mistake. As I'm waiting at the door some dude is walking down the sidewalk, and starts running towards me. I knew what was about to happen, so I took off. I'm fast. So I was easily outrunning this drugged out fucktard. 2 problems for me, though. I was in dress shoes in the winter, and I pulled the number 1 horror movie mistake. I looked over my shoulder. As soon as I did that, I slid on some ice and fell on my ass. Hard. Needless to say, he caught up with me and pulled out a 8 inch Bowie knife. WTF? Meanwhile another dude joined the party. So it's this skeevy white guy why gave chase initially, and a skinny black guy standing over me with a couple of knives. They were screaming at me for my money and telling me to strip off my pants. I typically keep money in all four pockets for safety reasons, and tossed cash from two of my pockets. I had the presence of mind to only pitch out 60 into the alley. They were still yelling at me to take off my pants. I told them to fuck off and they got what they came for. Then he grabbed my phone. Shit. This all lasted about 90 seconds. It felt like forever. Once they took off, I got up and followed them.

    I hopped in my car which I smartly parked around the corner from the supposed meeting spot. I saw where they went, and pulled into the parking lot of their apartment at about 40 mph. I rolled my window down and started screaming I called the police, and they were fucked. They black guy took off, but the white dude was cocky with his big ass knife. I whipped the car around him, and thought for 2 seconds about running him over. Seriously. I didn't, unfortunately. I immediately got on my laptop and tracked my phone. I found out what apartment building this hump lives in, just before I locked out my phone. I'm attaching a few pics the woman sent me. I have already contacted the woman's number from my other phone. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. It will include a bear and pepper spray surprise as well as a 300 rpm paintball gun. I know their MO, so this will be very easy to pull off. Wish me luck. Bean out.
    Well, I appreciate everyone's concern, but they were a no-show.

    I thought this through, and feel confident that they aren't armed with more than knives. If they were, they would have shown off their pieces in the first encounter. I was also set up in an excellent vantage point, and they wouldn't have known what was coming. They're probably just too drugged up to make the appointment. I'm not giving up on my quest, and will update if anything comes of it. Again, thanks for the concern, and play safe. Bean.

  9. #785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    So I can't share this story with family members or friends because they'll think I'm a crazy degenerate. You poor slobs will have to do. I was corresponding with a woman from STG on Wednesday, and timing didn't work out. The link is gone. The phone # is 414-207-84* She contacted me yesterday in the AM. I called her to voice verify. This is the only thing I did right. After speaking with her we set up a 2:30 pm appointment. Her incall was off of 60th and Main in West Allis. I went to the address provided, and nobody answered. 1st mistake. She said no, go to the side door. 2nd mistake. As I'm waiting at the door some dude is walking down the sidewalk, and starts running towards me. I knew what was about to happen, so I took off. I'm fast. So I was easily outrunning this drugged out fucktard. 2 problems for me, though. I was in dress shoes in the winter, and I pulled the number 1 horror movie mistake. I looked over my shoulder. As soon as I did that, I slid on some ice and fell on my ass. Hard. Needless to say, he caught up with me and pulled out a 8 inch Bowie knife. WTF? Meanwhile another dude joined the party. So it's this skeevy white guy why gave chase initially, and a skinny black guy standing over me with a couple of knives. They were screaming at me for my money and telling me to strip off my pants. I typically keep money in all four pockets for safety reasons, and tossed cash from two of my pockets. I had the presence of mind to only pitch out 60 into the alley. They were still yelling at me to take off my pants. I told them to fuck off and they got what they came for. Then he grabbed my phone. Shit. This all lasted about 90 seconds. It felt like forever. Once they took off, I got up and followed them.

    I hopped in my car which I smartly parked around the corner from the supposed meeting spot. I saw where they went, and pulled into the parking lot of their apartment at about 40 mph. I rolled my window down and started screaming I called the police, and they were fucked. They black guy took off, but the white dude was cocky with his big ass knife. I whipped the car around him, and thought for 2 seconds about running him over. Seriously. I didn't, unfortunately. I immediately got on my laptop and tracked my phone. I found out what apartment building this hump lives in, just before I locked out my phone. I'm attaching a few pics the woman sent me. I have already contacted the woman's number from my other phone. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. It will include a bear and pepper spray surprise as well as a 300 rpm paintball gun. I know their MO, so this will be very easy to pull off. Wish me luck. Bean out.
    Well thank goodness I didn't take the bait on her. Texted her a month ago and she just replied two days ago at like 4 am. Something obviously felt off so I skipped that. She said her name was Lola.

  10. #784

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this. I can be a vindictive mother fucker and I wouldn't even go back to this. Cut your losses, play a bunch of games with here and move on.
    Both this comment and Big Milwaukee's are spot on. You have far more to lose than them, it won't end well.

    HS.

  11. #783

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    That little junkie played some games with me about a year ago. Didn't think much of it at the time as there was no meet and just wasted a few min of time.

    If her junkie friends are willing to pull a knife on you, the next logical step is having a firearm as backup for them. It was probably a horrible experience, and your ego is bruised, but do not make things worse for yourself. In the end, you are out some money, and you "lost" your phone. Easy to replace. Your life is not. Even if you pull it off, they have nothing to loose in calling the police on you, and you are then explaining all this to them.

    I strongly advise cutting your losses. Mabye tease her with some non appointments, both incall and outcall, but stop there.
    I agree with this. I can be a vindictive mother fucker and I wouldn't even go back to this. Cut your losses, play a bunch of games with here and move on.

  12. #782

    Be careful

    That little junkie played some games with me about a year ago. Didn't think much of it at the time as there was no meet and just wasted a few min of time.

    If her junkie friends are willing to pull a knife on you, the next logical step is having a firearm as backup for them. It was probably a horrible experience, and your ego is bruised, but do not make things worse for yourself. In the end, you are out some money, and you "lost" your phone. Easy to replace. Your life is not. Even if you pull it off, they have nothing to loose in calling the police on you, and you are then explaining all this to them.

    I strongly advise cutting your losses. Mabye tease her with some non appointments, both incall and outcall, but stop there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    So I can't share this story with family members or friends because they'll think I'm a crazy degenerate. You poor slobs will have to do. I was corresponding with a woman from STG on Wednesday, and timing didn't work out. The link is gone. The phone # is 414-207-84* She contacted me yesterday in the AM. I called her to voice verify. This is the only thing I did right. After speaking with her we set up a 2:30 pm appointment. Her incall was off of 60th and Main in West Allis. I went to the address provided, and nobody answered. 1st mistake. She said no, go to the side door. 2nd mistake. As I'm waiting at the door some dude is walking down the sidewalk, and starts running towards me. I knew what was about to happen, so I took off. I'm fast. So I was easily outrunning this drugged out fucktard. 2 problems for me, though. I was in dress shoes in the winter, and I pulled the number 1 horror movie mistake. I looked over my shoulder. As soon as I did that, I slid on some ice and fell on my ass. Hard. Needless to say, he caught up with me and pulled out a 8 inch Bowie knife. WTF? Meanwhile another dude joined the party. So it's this skeevy white guy why gave chase initially, and a skinny black guy standing over me with a couple of knives. They were screaming at me for my money and telling me to strip off my pants. I typically keep money in all four pockets for safety reasons, and tossed cash from two of my pockets. I had the presence of mind to only pitch out 60 into the alley. They were still yelling at me to take off my pants. I told them to fuck off and they got what they came for. Then he grabbed my phone. Shit. This all lasted about 90 seconds. It felt like forever. Once they took off, I got up and followed them.

    I hopped in my car which I smartly parked around the corner from the supposed meeting spot. I saw where they went, and pulled into the parking lot of their apartment at about 40 mph. I rolled my window down and started screaming I called the police, and they were fucked. They black guy took off, but the white dude was cocky with his big ass knife. I whipped the car around him, and thought for 2 seconds about running him over. Seriously. I didn't, unfortunately. I immediately got on my laptop and tracked my phone. I found out what apartment building this hump lives in, just before I locked out my phone. I'm attaching a few pics the woman sent me. I have already contacted the woman's number from my other phone. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. It will include a bear and pepper spray surprise as well as a 300 rpm paintball gun. I know their MO, so this will be very easy to pull off. Wish me luck. Bean out.

  13. #781
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes it's better to lick your wounds. They just must escalate even further and kill your ass.
    Way too many things that could go wrong with his plan. He tracked them down. How hard would it be for them to reverse the process? They've seen him and his car. And there might be more than 2 perps the next time.

    Better to have the girl meet you somewhere than to walk into a trap.

  14. #780

    Inquiring minds want to know

    Please give us an update after your appointment tomorrow.

    Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    So I can't share this story with family members or friends because they'll think I'm a crazy degenerate. You poor slobs will have to do. I was corresponding with a woman from STG on Wednesday, and timing didn't work out. The link is gone. The phone # is 414-207-84* She contacted me yesterday in the AM. I called her to voice verify. This is the only thing I did right. After speaking with her we set up a 2:30 pm appointment. Her incall was off of 60th and Main in West Allis. I went to the address provided, and nobody answered. 1st mistake. She said no, go to the side door. 2nd mistake. As I'm waiting at the door some dude is walking down the sidewalk, and starts running towards me. I knew what was about to happen, so I took off. I'm fast. So I was easily outrunning this drugged out fucktard. 2 problems for me, though. I was in dress shoes in the winter, and I pulled the number 1 horror movie mistake. I looked over my shoulder. As soon as I did that, I slid on some ice and fell on my ass. Hard. Needless to say, he caught up with me and pulled out a 8 inch Bowie knife. WTF? Meanwhile another dude joined the party. So it's this skeevy white guy why gave chase initially, and a skinny black guy standing over me with a couple of knives. They were screaming at me for my money and telling me to strip off my pants. I typically keep money in all four pockets for safety reasons, and tossed cash from two of my pockets. I had the presence of mind to only pitch out 60 into the alley. They were still yelling at me to take off my pants. I told them to fuck off and they got what they came for. Then he grabbed my phone. Shit. This all lasted about 90 seconds. It felt like forever. Once they took off, I got up and followed them.

    I hopped in my car which I smartly parked around the corner from the supposed meeting spot. I saw where they went, and pulled into the parking lot of their apartment at about 40 mph. I rolled my window down and started screaming I called the police, and they were fucked. They black guy took off, but the white dude was cocky with his big ass knife. I whipped the car around him, and thought for 2 seconds about running him over. Seriously. I didn't, unfortunately. I immediately got on my laptop and tracked my phone. I found out what apartment building this hump lives in, just before I locked out my phone. I'm attaching a few pics the woman sent me. I have already contacted the woman's number from my other phone. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. It will include a bear and pepper spray surprise as well as a 300 rpm paintball gun. I know their MO, so this will be very easy to pull off. Wish me luck. Bean out.

  15. #779

    Don't be stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    ... I have already contacted the woman's number from my other phone. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. It will include a bear and pepper spray surprise as well as a 300 rpm paintball gun. I know their MO, so this will be very easy to pull off. Wish me luck. Bean out.
    Sometimes it's better to lick your wounds. They just must escalate even further and kill your ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape