Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35515
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is this the massage angel on Hammond Drive or the one in Alpharetta? Haven't been to Hammond Drive in a few years since the days of Jackhammer May and GPS Tina. Has anyone been there lately?
    Alpharetta location, Hwy 92.

  2. #35514
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    The only Asian outcall services I have seen advertised have not gotten great reviews. If you are posting here I am assuming you are looking for more than a legit massage? I would suggest an Uber ride to one of our KAMP or CAMP establishments rather than taking my chances on the limited outcall selection. But, maybe someone here knows of a good one I have missed?
    Thank you, how far are those locations from downtown?

  3. #35513
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers, SM here traveling from VA to Atlanta. Looking for a reasonable Asian to schedule a massage at my hotel.

    Any help is appreciated and I will return the favor of your travel to Va.
    The only Asian outcall services I have seen advertised have not gotten great reviews. If you are posting here I am assuming you are looking for more than a legit massage? I would suggest an Uber ride to one of our KAMP or CAMP establishments rather than taking my chances on the limited outcall selection. But, maybe someone here knows of a good one I have missed?

  4. #35512

    Holy moly

    I felt like being Young. Got Lena. Like a horny spider monkey on ecstasy. It was bizarre. She did admit that she was crazy. So at least she knows it, owns it.

    I might go back for more. It was pretty intense though.

  5. #35511

    Asian

    Hello mongers, SM here traveling from VA to Atlanta. Looking for a reasonable Asian to schedule a massage at my hotel.

    Any help is appreciated and I will return the favor of your travel to Va.

  6. #35510

    Golden

    Tried Golden in cumming again. Thin Asian. Lots of teasing. OTC allowed. Standard finish. 60/40.

    Any place where I can see thick Asians with UTC? Please PM.

  7. #35509
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Is this the massage angel on Hammond Drive or the one in Alpharetta? Haven't been to Hammond Drive in a few years since the days of Jackhammer May and GPS Tina. Has anyone been there lately?

  8. #35508

    FS at CAMPS?

    I'm sure it's been asked here before but I was just wondering if there are any CAMPS in the Atlanta area that offer FS or anything more than just a HJ. I know the KAMPS offer more but I just want something a little different.

  9. #35507
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Replied but two attempts. Is your Inbox full?

  10. #35506
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You didn't get her name? Any other distinguishing features?
    Sent you a PM.

  11. #35505
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    How did Jamie (or the like) stack up looks wise and how did she stack up age wise and is she stacked? LOL.

    Did you catch a glimpse of any other talent there?
    Late 40's, 6 out of 10 in looks. A size breasts. Didn't see other talent.

  12. #35504
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Stopped here recently after getting texts "new girls here". All in all, a good experience.

    Greeted by a cute and fairly young girl (early 30's?) Immediately noticed her nice set of D's. The table was quite comfortable and the massage was actually pretty good. On the flip it was the usual service. She helped me reach the finish line by allowing some UTC up top but nothing below. She was a little distant and performed as this was just a job (which I know for most girls is true). Loosened her up with humor and kindness at the end.

    Damage 60/45. Probably will return as I am sucker for D's.
    You didn't get her name? Any other distinguishing features?

  13. #35503

    Massage Angel Hwy 92

    Stopped here recently after getting texts "new girls here". All in all, a good experience.

    Greeted by a cute and fairly young girl (early 30's?) Immediately noticed her nice set of D's. The table was quite comfortable and the massage was actually pretty good. On the flip it was the usual service. She helped me reach the finish line by allowing some UTC up top but nothing below. She was a little distant and performed as this was just a job (which I know for most girls is true). Loosened her up with humor and kindness at the end.

    Damage 60/45. Probably will return as I am sucker for D's.

  14. #35502
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    I've never had success at enjoy has that changed in the last few months?
    From the earliest days there (as far as I know) it's been hit or miss depending on the girl, which is one reason I stopped going as often. Gave it another try a couple months ago and it was a hit for me although she started with the "Are you insane? Touch you THERE? " act to start with before eventually administering a standard HJ. The gal I saw was one of those named in the report, I think. So maybe now it's become more hit than miss? YMMV in any case.

  15. #35501

    Any thick Asians you guys can recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I assume that thick ass Amy no longer works there / owns the place. What a shame: the thickest ass on an Asian I ever seen, and in a good way.
    Love short and thick recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape