Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 41,611 to 41,625 of 52331
-
02-21-20 23:32 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 234Jessie at AceKtownLA
Has anybody seen Jessi and willing me a description and mini-review?
Thanks,
https://acektownla.com/jessi
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Jennyinktown/120582/
-
02-21-20 21:38 #10720Regular Member

Posts: 10Chanel
Chanel BBFS?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 21:13 #10719Regular Member

Posts: 20Ruby
I just saw Ruby and I had a really good time. She greeted me with only her underwear and she went in for some DFK. She then led me to the room and the only thing I thought to myself was that she has a good fucking ass. During the shower I had to feel her ass and boy was it a handful. She showed me a preview BBBJ in the shower and when we got to the bed she teased me with P2 P and then another BJ. We did it in multiple positions and looking at her through the mirror was something else. Overall I had a good ass time and she definitely has one of the best ass that I have seen from a kgirl. I'm definitely going to repeat with her.
-
02-21-20 20:30 #10718Regular Member

Posts: 10Booker Gray
I pre-booked Nana from Gary booker, and he cancel on me. Does anybody know why he did that?
-
02-21-20 18:47 #10717Senior Member

Posts: 3480She's been working on a very limited basis lately but occasionally available.
Originally Posted by LonerRanger
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:38 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 45BBFS escort recommendations in Bay Area
Look for any service providers that offer PSE. In the bay area PSE is typically BBFS.
Originally Posted by Redl475
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:09 #10715Regular Member

Posts: 3Gift
Chanel was the gift! Gracias!
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 15:31 #10714Senior Member

Posts: 234Jenny of SexyAngels
Does anybody what happened to Jenny of SexyAngels?
The advertisement on HX (LoveliestAngels) says Jenny is available, but when I text the booker he says she is not available.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LoveliestAngels
https://sexyangels.site/
-
02-21-20 15:26 #10713Senior Member

Posts: 67Ruby and LA Sera Duo. Wow!
Wow! This sounds like my perfect dream / fantasy session. I almost jizzed myself reading this haha! I've been dabbling with HX recently but I think I might try and get in with this agency next. Thanks for the read!
Originally Posted by Ampaysh
[View Original Post]
Best,
PwrRngr1.
-
02-21-20 13:43 #10712Senior Member

Posts: 299Karen
I'm seeing her today will TOFTT.
-
02-21-20 12:30 #10711Regular Member

Posts: 13It's always YMMV! I always seem to exceed everyone else's experience, so I was wondering about this one. My hygiene was impeccable!
Originally Posted by HeavySetD
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 12:13 #10710Regular Member

Posts: 2BBFS escort recommendations in Bay Area
Is there any BBFS recommendations in the Bay Area? I can't seem to find much.
-
02-21-20 11:58 #10709Senior Member

Posts: 3480Friday Feb. 21
M. Nuri, Angel, Sienna, Wendy, Jina, Ace, Mini, Karen, Jade, Hera.
Sunny. Glow.
Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Ruby.
Sexy Angels. Chanel, Luna.
Sexyfunkgirls. Nancy.
-
02-21-20 11:54 #10708Senior Member

Posts: 3480Chanel SA
Don't let that scare you away. Sometimes the real life face is better than the pics as is the case of Jina with M IMHO. Chanel is no worse than cute and quite attractive at best. Then take into account the body and service with Chanel and you've got a winner.
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 10:44 #10707Senior Member

Posts: 112Duo
Was the duo BBFS?
Originally Posted by Ampaysh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






