Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12748

    Any history with this one? Looks good but that usually means lots of issues?


  2. #12747

    Ariel

    I have enjoyed her company on more than a few dreams. She would be an ideal fit for me if only her time management didn't leave me waiting on a few occasions. But once I get up there? Always a safe, fun dream. Clean, sweet and involved. If doing extra curricular she hides it well. Good body, red hair (a weakness for me for sure), seems sweet and can chat before and after. Never asked for anything upfront another plus. Dreams have covered better than average BBBJ, daty (clean and responsive), 69 (great view), and every position I know of both soft and hard. She is tight and I could see a much larger player may have difficulty She started off being to be too much in the vocal department. When called out on it she now responds for real and much better. Yes in "that" no-tell but I've never had issue and she asks to let her know when in elevator up so you aren't stuck out in the hall. Currently the one and only one I see in town. And I know is trying to earn a little extra to change locations. So maybe give her try, a repeat and make sure she knows you aren't waiting around for too long. That really helped me to solve that problem. In my experience treat her well and fair and you'll be rewarded.

    I seldom write many reviews. Find one I like to get my coins and stick with them. And share only after a few dreams to avoid having to say Oopps. I don't think I will here. Happy hunting and be safe. She is certainly in a class with the old version of Gina, Heather, Randi and Savannah. All of which I spent a lot of time and coin!! LOL None of them aver robbed me, set me up or gave me any gifts I wasn't asking for. Sometimes in this, can't do much better than that?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/092102672529

  3. #12746
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    It's usually pretty safe to completely ignore douchey posts from users with one post.

    Of course the joke about going bare with Jess is, are you sure she was pregnant BEFORE you raw dogged her? ;p.
    Lmao pretty sure.

  4. #12745

    Post 12199

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    My quick attempt at finding it failed me.

    How pregnant? She's quite cute, if the pics are to be believed.

    That's still on my bucket list, as the one pregnant provider I did see must've been clown-car-ing the kids out beforehand, because her pussy was so loose I finally understood the phrase "throwing a hot dog down a hallway. " I could really barely feel anything at all. I ended up fisting her with one hand and jerking off with the other just to avoid getting blue balls.
    After going back and finding it (12199) . It may be a different girl. Very similar looks.

  5. #12744

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    I recall a review about 2-3 weeks ago that said she was cute but that she was pregnant. Almost positive it was her in the review.
    My quick attempt at finding it failed me.

    How pregnant? She's quite cute, if the pics are to be believed.

    That's still on my bucket list, as the one pregnant provider I did see must've been clown-car-ing the kids out beforehand, because her pussy was so loose I finally understood the phrase "throwing a hot dog down a hallway. " I could really barely feel anything at all. I ended up fisting her with one hand and jerking off with the other just to avoid getting blue balls.

  6. #12743

    Ignore the fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    LOL damn bro. It's like that? I figured since everybody was discussing the subject, I would throw in my two cents.
    It's usually pretty safe to completely ignore douchey posts from users with one post.

    Of course the joke about going bare with Jess is, are you sure she was pregnant BEFORE you raw dogged her? ;p.

  7. #12742

    Liza Blair?

    Has anyone visited Liza in the past week or two? I have not been able to get a hold of her, thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liza-bla...onville-476982

  8. #12741

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Paradise? Cute pics, but could not find a review.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/107321140485
    I recall a review about 2-3 weeks ago that said she was cute but that she was pregnant. Almost positive it was her in the review.

  9. #12740

    Any info

    I recalll some reviews awhile back on these two but not sure if good or bad. Anyone?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/815837715877

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/773256544793

  10. #12739

    Paradise

    Anybody seen Paradise? Cute pics, but could not find a review.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/107321140485

  11. #12738
    Quote Originally Posted by PetePan2000  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations.
    LOL damn bro. It's like that? I figured since everybody was discussing the subject, I would throw in my two cents.

    Put.

  12. #12737
    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    The only time I did was with big tits Jess when she was pregnant. But that was the only time in life. I get tested every quarter because I'm a hypochondriac.
    Congratulations.

  13. #12736

    Cristy. Latina

    Saw Cristy tonight. She is the girl in the pics. Nice body / face, looks like she used to have bolt-ons, has the scars from the removal it looks like. Set up was a breeze, text and within 10 minutes was inroute to her incall location. Overall dream was good, started doggie and finished mish with everything covered. Would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1517884

  14. #12735

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I can't rip the video but here are screen shots. She looks pretty bad and beat. She has those lesions on her ass, arms and face. That guy has some bumps on him as well.
    I saw Ashton about three months ago I think and even then I knew it would probably be the last time. Fortunately for me I saw her many times in her much much better days. She definitely can take a serious anal pounding. She would lay on her stomach and play with her clit while I stroked her ass until she had her orgasm. I found that if I made it really enjoyable for her and she had a good orgasm first that I could really have my way in her ass after that. She actually told me I was different than other guys doing anal. But any position I wanted and always ending up with her on her back with legs spread wide and pushed wayy back and her ass fully exposed for some deep hard pounding. Many times she would orgasm again. But going raw would be a absolute no go for me. Everything we do in this hobby is a risk. Even a simple BBBJ but straight up raw with several different providers (deep sigh). I'm just not ready to throw ALL caution to the wind like that. To each it's own. Yall be safe out there.

  15. #12734

    Awful, just awful. Saw two months ago. Stay away.

    I thought this could be them. What he said and more is true. Heavier and neither are pretty. Lazy attitude and complaining the whole time. I worker her hard as she kept talking to her friend in the bathroom that she wanted more money for all she was doing. Lazy, unhappy *****. Terrible. Her friend also had a bad attitude. I could not wait to get out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team on this one yesterday. Total fake pics. She is advertising doubles. Tons of Latinas on adult search right now with no pics matching the girls I saw. I booked a single with the dark skinned Cuban but the other girl was in the room. Both girls are bigger and average looking at best. Service was half assed and rushed. Can tell they are running volume out of the room because cleaner on the floor wad eyeballing me hard. Basically if they give you the address at the Red Roof, you ain't gettin' the girl in the pics or the services promised. They are posting heavy on STG as well. Ad is below:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1747413

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape