Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11868
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Took one for the team guys- gross

    Guys I saw this beast of a bbw. I tried to look at the vagina but she quickly moved around, not sure what's up with it. Might of had warts. But I took a CBJ and shot all my precious prego cream on her bed. When I was in position to jackhammer union style. I smelled sour pus. 100 bucks for head guys. She is a big girl too. I did not intend to get into a shouting match.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/45907917/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FAF45D05-DF0C-497A-8C3F-10A9A8BCFA9E.jpeg‎  

  2. #11867
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    This girl has the worst tattoo on her neck. Check out her picture before she got it. She looks so much better.

    Aside from the horrible neck tattoo she is nice looking. Has anybody been able to see her? I never get a reply from her when I contact her.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...e/826088495573
    That tattoo is pretty stupid.

  3. #11866
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amanda recently at a popular working girls' hotel in Elk Grove. 1. 2 for qv. It's her in the pics. Pretty face, nice natural c-d cups. Tiny bit of a tummy, but overall still naturally quite attractive, even without makeup. Service was cfs. I asked for CBJ, and says she normally doesn't, but did for me, so YMMV.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/45404214/
    Do you recommend anyone hit that vag.

  4. #11865
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    I was thinking about busting that pussy in. But I saw that she had dirty feet 🦶. Dirty feet tells me the vagina has not seen the flow of running or distilled water in a week. Maybe that vag had been wiped with baby wipes. But I will pass.

  5. #11864
    Shill account for Natalia ignore all my posts


    Posts: 41

    Also meet her. I would not repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amanda recently at a popular working girls' hotel in Elk Grove. 1. 2 for qv. It's her in the pics. Pretty face, nice natural c-d cups. Tiny bit of a tummy, but overall still naturally quite attractive, even without makeup. Service was cfs. I asked for CBJ, and says she normally doesn't, but did for me, so YMMV.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/45404214/
    Yes she's cool, very atractive girl but she when I meet her it was CBS and CBS. Extremely rush service and her the NBA age is too high. You can easily find better deals or more beatifull girls for that damage. Very beatifull but tummy and not a good booty when meet her in person. I will pass mostly cause of the damage. Save it.

  6. #11863

  7. #11862

    TG Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    Its a delightful start. I have a review of her in Agency girls. It is also hopeful, as you say, for Tessa and others.

  8. #11861

    Amanda

    Saw Amanda recently at a popular working girls' hotel in Elk Grove. 1. 2 for qv. It's her in the pics. Pretty face, nice natural c-d cups. Tiny bit of a tummy, but overall still naturally quite attractive, even without makeup. Service was cfs. I asked for CBJ, and says she normally doesn't, but did for me, so YMMV.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/45404214/
    Last edited by Insidioso; 02-21-20 at 20:32. Reason: Added link

  9. #11860

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by StevoGabe  [View Original Post]
    Now this looks like a NG ad. This just popped up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45909710/
    Saw her last time she was here in Elk Grove. She was just OK with some light kissing and super light dinner at the why. She is very nice but I would not see again.

  10. #11859

  11. #11858

    Awful Tattoo

    This girl has the worst tattoo on her neck. Check out her picture before she got it. She looks so much better.

    Aside from the horrible neck tattoo she is nice looking. Has anybody been able to see her? I never get a reply from her when I contact her.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...e/826088495573
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5e9f48439a7a7dbcb0c5eba598b94454_f.jpg‎   MTAyNjg2MzMzZjUyYWEyNjBiYjQ5ZGRmN2RkM2JmMWY2NzRmNzUwNA.jpg‎   e1c1a5388000206b4d873a98c0ddbdc7_f.jpg‎   c2ec3759096ee8cf74450ad35e230a25_f.jpg‎  

  12. #11857

    Macie

    Finally I recently saw the famous Macie. She is a real sweetheart and very cool. If you haven't visited her, you should definitely put her on your bucket list. It is a must see!

  13. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm going to lay low on those two until there is more intel.

    This one just popped up and looks familiar and possible NG location in EGV?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45909710/
    Saw these pics a few months ago and others at the time were saying that they are Marta despite Marta using her real pics during previous visits.

  14. #11855
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Not a NG expert, but you raise a good warning. NG does not screen and is unlikely to use hotels.
    I've seen one NG girl in a hotel during the transition from the Cumberland location to the Belmont location, so maybe two years ago. It wasn't this Edward place that is mentioned but in the Ohare area regardless. BTW, she ended up being the best girl I've seen out of all of them, including Lara.

  15. #11854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen any of the NG girls. They don't see AA so I have never tried. I believe Riina is the NG expert on the board. I just know about that hotel from recent news.
    Not a NG expert, but you raise a good warning. NG does not screen and is unlikely to use hotels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape