Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 492 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMass  [View Original Post]
    Very innocent girl next door looking. Plain Jane almost. But flawless? What was in the menu? Is she a freak? Or just going through the motions to get that $$?
    Nice girl, but far from flawless.

    As far as her just going through the motions? You don't have to worry about that. She barely moves and you do all the motion.

    Cute girl. Pleasant. Not flawless. And very uninspired performances according to a number of posts.

  2. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    I read she's legit also in hartford forum I think.
    Dangerous and 7 months pregnant.

    Has a boyfriend / pimp who sets clients up to rob them.

    Knowing they will not involve the law due to the situation.

    1st hand experience with these two.

    Stay away.

  3. #1969
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaza  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/464434367476

    Anyone seen her? Only remember seeing like one review of her.
    I read she's legit also in hartford forum I think.

  4. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/396769339058

    Saw her again the other day.

    I know it's an evil thought.

    She is a flawless knockout and the sweetest provider I've ever spent time with.

    If you get a hold of her.

    Do not hesitate.
    Very innocent girl next door looking. Plain Jane almost. But flawless? What was in the menu? Is she a freak? Or just going through the motions to get that $$?

  5. #1967
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Kayla

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/464434367476

    Anyone seen her? Only remember seeing like one review of her.

  6. #1966

    Marilyn

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/396769339058

    Saw her again the other day.

    I know it's an evil thought.

    She is a flawless knockout and the sweetest provider I've ever spent time with.

    If you get a hold of her.

    Do not hesitate.

  7. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrac52  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/090565746891

    Hey boys, had a dream about Adalina. She is thin and I think the demons might be making her even thinner. But with that being said, Man she can take all you can give. She is living downstairs in a basement which is a bit messy with her little dog. She is nice and very easy to talk to. Had some outfits to pick from and heels which was sexy. Location was OK, regular neighborhood. Has a roommate upstairs that does the same thing, didn't see her. I believe I would repeat.

    Stay safe!
    That creature is a mega crack head and she has like 6 teeth.

  8. #1964

    Adalina

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/090565746891

    Hey boys, had a dream about Adalina. She is thin and I think the demons might be making her even thinner. But with that being said, Man she can take all you can give. She is living downstairs in a basement which is a bit messy with her little dog. She is nice and very easy to talk to. Had some outfits to pick from and heels which was sexy. Location was OK, regular neighborhood. Has a roommate upstairs that does the same thing, didn't see her. I believe I would repeat.

    Stay safe!

  9. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    If its STG I can't find her went through all of them and did not see her. She post somewhere else? Love to find her contact info.
    She deletes her ads in a matter of hours. I have screen shots of every single time she has posted. Still Havnt met her yet tho. Fml.

  10. #1962

  11. #1961

    Abby A.

    I contacted her based on the photos. She does a cash app thing which I won't do. She gave me and address in West Springfield, but the house is for sale. This is another scam that these girls use. Glad I didn't drive there. Only wasted some time texting.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/239267548824

  12. #1960

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.
    If its STG I can't find her went through all of them and did not see her. She post somewhere else? Love to find her contact info.

  13. #1959

    Deepthroat

    Do these girls know what deepthroat means?

    Cause every one of them has it on the menu, but when its showtime your looking at 4 inches max.

    Anyone got a real throater out there?

    Thanks!

  14. #1958

    Lexie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.
    LOL. She told me Texas.

  15. #1957

    Lexie

    Where does she post? Love to find someone in the Agawam area.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday. That she is doing a porno movie down in Miami. If she tests clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape