Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 662 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2358

    SamAshley

    Saw SamAshley, back for a bit after the problem with Jenni. She's in a bit of a jam and is looking for help to get up her feet. If you want her number DM me, and maybe exchange?

  2. #2357

    Cuban jamie

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/790325981581

    All I can say is pain in the ass! I've heard good and bad things about her. I wish I was able to experience the good but I tried to get her to meet me in a public place, which she wouldn't do. That's about the safest one can be. Don't like what's going on, than we go our separate ways. She would only meet me at a certain spot after she told me she'd meet me in the groceries store parking lot. I think she would of tried to rob me, so I'm glad we both said fuck it.

  3. #2356

    Northboro

    New to me. Any intel? Says has friend available. Price seemed TGTBT. Worried possible rob.

    Additional pics included.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/497384735267
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-02-23-02-43-51.jpg‎   image-2020-02-23-02-44-16.jpg‎   image-2020-02-23-02-43-57.jpg‎   image-2020-02-23-02-44-08.jpg‎  

  4. #2355
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. Looks TGTBT. Any info?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/991198710970
    That's the crazy Ava. Just using different pics. Chk the # with her other ads.

  5. #2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Thats got gumjob written all over it!!
    She's been a SW for years on main.

  6. #2353

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Thats got gumjob written all over it!!
    Yep, just had them pulled and currently getting fitted for dentures. So take advantage of it now. She's a SW, skinny and uses. Hooker with a heart of gold, though. A lot of the SW try stg cause it's too cold to be out there, and their regulars aren't enough to keep the habit going.

  7. #2352

    New Burg girl

    Saw this one. Looks TGTBT. Any info?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/991198710970

  8. #2351

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it has been posted about her. But her ass looks Hella phat & I am wondering if anyone has seen her. No name in ad.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/722711187030
    She went by Gianna a while back. I reviewed her some time ago, see post 2103 or click here (assuming my URL works).

  9. #2350

    Funny, I tried to review this girl earlier for an awful time and she's back posting

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/869586584278

    Here she is everyone. Let me save you the favor and instead of wasting any money, just Set it on fire or mail it to someone else instead. She's posting but has her period, so that's a no go. She can't do anal longer than 2 minutes. BBBJ was about a worse as they come. She's going to rush you, be warned. Reviewed earlier but it isn't up so here's two reviews for such a bad time.

  10. #2349
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it has been posted about her. But her ass looks Hella phat & I am wondering if anyone has seen her. No name in ad.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/722711187030
    She can't host. Everything's covered. Not as good looking as the pics. Mechanical and rushed attitude.

  11. #2348

    Ashleigh

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/275614501060

    Worst sex I've ever had, period. I still came through on my end because I can't live with the karma of ripping someone off but holy shit everyone, save your money for someone else or you might as well just light it on fire. Nice girl but wow was that a waste.

  12. #2347

    PAWG anyone seen?

    Not sure if it has been posted about her. But her ass looks Hella phat & I am wondering if anyone has seen her. No name in ad.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/722711187030

  13. #2346
    Thats got gumjob written all over it!!

  14. #2345
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    I texted and got a pic out of her, which didn't match up at all. She quoted me 150 and I took a hard pass on that. I'm not sure about this one but the vibe I got was way off. To each is own but be careful.
    Thanks for the reply. After meeting sky and her posse. I'm definitely not risking it with this new girl. Hope someone visits her and reports back. But barely anyone reports back.

  15. #2344

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape