Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 631 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 9458
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mia many years ago. She was definitely GFE, but I don't think she has very large breasts though.
    I see Mia everytime I'm in SD. Her pussy is so pink on the inside and just juicy to lick and suck.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan85  [View Original Post]
    Saw Strawberry on Saturday.

    Looks: 7.

    Service 8. 5.

    Pics are definitely not her. She has a decent bit of belly fat that you can definitely see jiggling so if that's a turn off I guess avoid? Aside from that she was good pretty good BBBJ. She loves it when you DATY, I went down on her for 10 minutes and she just flipped me over and rode me bare. Her nipples are really sensitive and she let's out really cute moans when you suck on them. All in all a good experience, especially after being let down by Annie which I found out afterwards was firmly known as blaze (so 2 negative experiences with that girl, bookervwas like yeah. I know.).

    Side note, has anyone seen Rickie? Got the budget available for 1 more visit and don't really want to toftt.
    That was my same experience with Strawberry. I have a short review of here here somewhere also that is identical experience to yours.

    As for Rickie, I would avoid. I saw her recently also (I think I posted a quick review here too). She is very mechanical, I could not get into the session and she had to jerk me off. The session I had with her was by far the worst I have had with any of the k-girls over the last 4 years or so.

  3. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver4554  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay to get out of quarantine?
    Yes, you have to buy FX points to get out of quarantine. Just get a homedepot or wallmart $50 giftcard. That will get you out and enough FX points to use the site.

  4. #50

    Pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    Just ran across this girls ad on hx https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CiennaVanity, I have not seen her though.
    Did you pay to get out of quarantine?

  5. #49

    Sandra99 Richie and Pamela?

    Anyone seen the new girls at Sandra99 Richie or Pamela? Pamela looks a little on the mature side from her pics but Richie looks like she could be fun. Anyone have any info or know where I can find a review? Thanks!

  6. #48

    Sdag

    Saw Strawberry on Saturday.

    Looks: 7.

    Service 8. 5.

    Pics are definitely not her. She has a decent bit of belly fat that you can definitely see jiggling so if that's a turn off I guess avoid? Aside from that she was good pretty good BBBJ. She loves it when you DATY, I went down on her for 10 minutes and she just flipped me over and rode me bare. Her nipples are really sensitive and she let's out really cute moans when you suck on them. All in all a good experience, especially after being let down by Annie which I found out afterwards was firmly known as blaze (so 2 negative experiences with that girl, bookervwas like yeah. I know.).

    Side note, has anyone seen Rickie? Got the budget available for 1 more visit and don't really want to toftt.

  7. #47

    MiaFilipina

    Quote Originally Posted by N00b77  [View Original Post]
    She's GFE and will treat you right.

    https://switter.at/users/mia619filip...36872650948159

    I saw Mia many years ago. She was definitely GFE, but I don't think she has very large breasts though.

  8. #46

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver4554  [View Original Post]
    Ate there any asian providers that are brown skinned like a phillipino type or have big breasts around this area?
    She's GFE and will treat you right.

    https://switter.at/users/mia619filip...36872650948159

  9. #45

    CiennaVanity

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver4554  [View Original Post]
    Ate there any asian providers that are brown skinned like a phillipino type or have big breasts around this area?
    Just ran across this girls ad on hx https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CiennaVanity, I have not seen her though.

  10. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver4554  [View Original Post]
    Ate there any asian providers that are brown skinned like a phillipino type or have big breasts around this area?
    Join hx there are a few.

  11. #43

    Sdag

    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    I finally passed the extensive background investigation with FEC yesterday and Lexy is who was available.

    Face and body: 8.

    Attitude: 8.

    Service: 4.

    Overall: 6.

    She looked great and was very attentive. Like others said she likes to do everything. Great body and very beautiful face and natural tits. She gave a mediocre CBJ that I didn't enjoy. I was under the impression that all k girls give BBBJ but whatever. She was cool with DATY.

    She tried to ride me and complained about my size. Switched to missionary and it looked like she was getting impatient and asked me to doggy. That lasted 2 pumps and she said it hurt and was too big. Back to missionary and I was over it so just forced a finish. This all took 10 min of my paid 30. After some sweet talking she rushed me out the door with 10 min left. Would definitely never repeat with this provider.

    On a side note: now that I am verified with FEC can I use SDAG and other providers?
    Unfortunately, you will have to get verified with SDAG. But the process is basically the same. That sucks with your one experience with FEC, wouldn't say never use them again. They have some great providers, definitely rely on reviews when you can, lots of people here don't like taking one for the team. If you do get verified with SDAG, I would highly recommend Bora right now, may not be as pretty in the face as most k-girl providers, but still has a nice tanned body and is a freak in the sheets. Would definitely say Bora can handle a lot, I've seen her at least 5 times maybe more, and she enjoys choking, slapping and other kinks. Most other reviews are very similar, not a clock watcher and will try and milk you dry a second try. Good luck.

  12. #42

    FEC Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vina or Lexy at FEC (FarEastCuties on HX)?
    I finally passed the extensive background investigation with FEC yesterday and Lexy is who was available.

    Face and body: 8.

    Attitude: 8.

    Service: 4.

    Overall: 6.

    She looked great and was very attentive. Like others said she likes to do everything. Great body and very beautiful face and natural tits. She gave a mediocre CBJ that I didn't enjoy. I was under the impression that all k girls give BBBJ but whatever. She was cool with DATY.

    She tried to ride me and complained about my size. Switched to missionary and it looked like she was getting impatient and asked me to doggy. That lasted 2 pumps and she said it hurt and was too big. Back to missionary and I was over it so just forced a finish. This all took 10 min of my paid 30. After some sweet talking she rushed me out the door with 10 min left. Would definitely never repeat with this provider.

    On a side note: now that I am verified with FEC can I use SDAG and other providers?

  13. #41

    Cartoon Sandra99

    I had a nice visit with Cartoon last week. She's a very attractive Thai lady, who was very playful and flirty. At the door she gave a kiss and a hug. Off to the shower for the blue toast and a wrince.

    Once I was spotless, she gave a great dfk. Moved over to a chair, where she proceeded with an enthusiastic c s followed up with dt BBBJ.

    Off to the rack where, we continued with BBBJ, Russian, multiple positions back to BBBJ with a final finish in lazy dog.

    Overall she was very animated and fun. I used up most of the hour, and didn't feel rushed to finish. I would definitely repeat.

  14. #40

    Asians

    Ate there any asian providers that are brown skinned like a phillipino type or have big breasts around this area?

  15. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is "tall" anyway? This seems like such an "eye of the beholder" thing. It would probably be more helpful for everyone if we gave an estimated height range.

    For instance, I've seen girls here called "tall", then when I visit them, they're like 5'5 for 5'6 max. While I can appreciate that may seem "tall" to another person, to me a girl isn't "tall" unless she's pushing 5'8-5'10.
    Haha true. She's about 5'6 which is tall for me since I'm only about 5'6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape