Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11838
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I loved Ola so much, I never experienced Lara.

    I would love to hear a report on the gorgeous "Hot Polish Girl" to see if the photos are real and what the price is. WOW PEOPLE, LET US KNOW IF YOU SAW HER!
    I just contacted her and her pricing structure is the normal NG model. 170 hh /200 hr. If her pictures are really her or close, like Olas and Laura's, she would definitely be worth checking out. I will definitely giver her a try next week.

  2. #11837

    Hot Polish Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Ola and Lara can't come back soon enough!

    Just saw these pop up on Listcrawler and Rub Ratings. Possible NG? Anyone have any experience with them?

    "Hot Polish Girl".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45896176/
    I loved Ola so much, I never experienced Lara.

    I would love to hear a report on the gorgeous "Hot Polish Girl" to see if the photos are real and what the price is. WOW PEOPLE, LET US KNOW IF YOU SAW HER!

  3. #11836

    Kaden Kole

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Porn Star Kaden Kole is in town through February 24th. For those of that you that don't know of her she is extremely curvy (in the most possible way). However I'm curious as to what that price tag looks like. Probably a months salary LOL.
    OMFG, she is tall and thick in such a way that is incredible. Not for my budget, but while such thick girls don't usually hold my interest, I am mesmerized.

  4. #11835

    Kaden Kole

    Porn Star Kaden Kole is in town through February 24th. For those of that you that don't know of her she is extremely curvy (in the most possible way). However I'm curious as to what that price tag looks like. Probably a months salary LOL.

    Link to vid - https://www.xvideos.com/video4175162...iped_round_two.

    Link to contact info: https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...5326.htm?cat=1.

  5. #11834
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    Whether or not she's pregnant, will she do BBFSCIP? If she's pregnant, it's not like she can get pregnant again while she's pregnant.
    I pray if she is prego. The bun in oven is mix with blood from mommy Africa. Not the black American— but straight up tribal blood from sub Saharan Africa.

    That or Hindu India or the Middle East.

  6. #11833

    Ng new?

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne01  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Lara & Olga last year in December they told me that they will be back in March / April so I hope they are coming up next in the rotation! By far the best NG experience and I will hold out for them.
    Yes, Ola and Lara can't come back soon enough!

    Just saw these pop up on Listcrawler and Rub Ratings. Possible NG? Anyone have any experience with them?

    "Hot Polish Girl".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45896176/

    "Gabi from Poland".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45895095/

    Enticing.

  7. #11832
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018;4671228[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/45819576/[/URL]

    Anyone see this girl yet. The no comments puts me off a bit.
    She's ugly as hell for a man.

  8. #11831

    Ng

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    From what I have been told Sylvia and Laura are going home tomorrow. They were at the Harlem location. Last I heard Kim (Polish Brunette) is leaving this Sunday from the Elk Grove location. I never did hear who replaced Sandra / Marta at that same spot. I would love to hear what anyone else has to say and who their replacements will be!
    Last time I saw Lara & Olga last year in December they told me that they will be back in March / April so I hope they are coming up next in the rotation! By far the best NG experience and I will hold out for them.

  9. #11830

    Stilll

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago. She has mileage. She said she was pregnant but I think it was belly fat.
    Whether or not she's pregnant, will she do BBFSCIP? If she's pregnant, it's not like she can get pregnant again while she's pregnant.

  10. #11829
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...545/2245160502

    She is fun little spinner. Really hot brunette with a nice body. Not full GFE but she makes It up for it. Damage was $180 hh Definitely will repeat.
    What GFE stuff did she not allow? Are her pictures real?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d56a967567ca652e3e07cf5dcd4ed818_f.jpg‎  

  11. #11828

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Smdiw81  [View Original Post]
    3 reviews all on the same day and only advertising for 12 days. Hmmm.

  12. #11827

    NG and others

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    From what I have been told Sylvia and Laura are going home tomorrow. They were at the Harlem location. Last I heard Kim (Polish Brunette) is leaving this Sunday from the Elk Grove location. I never did hear who replaced Sandra / Marta at that same spot. I would love to hear what anyone else has to say and who their replacements will be!
    Greetings Mongers,

    I will be in town for business next week and want to have evenings planned so I can make the most of my time away LOL. I have been rtff, but a lot of older links are now dead. Will a few of you fine gents please private message me some recommendations and contact info, links or numbers? I am particularly interested in the Norridge Girls group, they fit into my budget and sound like my type for the most part. But any others in the 200 range would be cool too. I'm aunicorn hunter, and am always looking for a good GFE or PSE who is not to old or drugged out. Incall or outcall is fine if close to UIC, I'll be at the Crown on Halsted. My goal is to see at least five providers during my five night stay. Help a horny bro out LOL. I'll return the favor if you travel down to Saint Louis.

    Danka,

    StevenHyde.

  13. #11826

    Ng

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    From what I have been told Sylvia and Laura are going home tomorrow. They were at the Harlem location. Last I heard Kim (Polish Brunette) is leaving this Sunday from the Elk Grove location. I never did hear who replaced Sandra / Marta at that same spot. I would love to hear what anyone else has to say and who their replacements will be!
    Where are the current NG ads?

  14. #11825

  15. #11824
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018;4671228[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/45819576/[/URL]

    Anyone see this girl yet. The no comments puts me off a bit.
    If I were you I would steer clear of that girl. I been following her too, I have a bad feeling about here cause I sent her a message and later on sent another— did not seem like the same person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape