Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9918
-
02-23-20 13:39 #2358Regular Member

Posts: 10SamAshley
Saw SamAshley, back for a bit after the problem with Jenni. She's in a bit of a jam and is looking for help to get up her feet. If you want her number DM me, and maybe exchange?
-
02-23-20 12:15 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 157Cuban jamie
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/790325981581
All I can say is pain in the ass! I've heard good and bad things about her. I wish I was able to experience the good but I tried to get her to meet me in a public place, which she wouldn't do. That's about the safest one can be. Don't like what's going on, than we go our separate ways. She would only meet me at a certain spot after she told me she'd meet me in the groceries store parking lot. I think she would of tried to rob me, so I'm glad we both said fuck it.
-
02-23-20 02:54 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 134Northboro
New to me. Any intel? Says has friend available. Price seemed TGTBT. Worried possible rob.
Additional pics included.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/497384735267
-
02-21-20 14:13 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 768That's the crazy Ava. Just using different pics. Chk the # with her other ads.
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 11:24 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 163She's been a SW for years on main.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 08:32 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 149Bella
Yep, just had them pulled and currently getting fitted for dentures. So take advantage of it now. She's a SW, skinny and uses. Hooker with a heart of gold, though. A lot of the SW try stg cause it's too cold to be out there, and their regulars aren't enough to keep the habit going.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 02:04 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 161New Burg girl
Saw this one. Looks TGTBT. Any info?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/991198710970
-
02-20-20 23:35 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 174Gianna
She went by Gianna a while back. I reviewed her some time ago, see post 2103 or click here (assuming my URL works).
Originally Posted by ShadowFox198
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 23:06 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 157Funny, I tried to review this girl earlier for an awful time and she's back posting
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/869586584278
Here she is everyone. Let me save you the favor and instead of wasting any money, just Set it on fire or mail it to someone else instead. She's posting but has her period, so that's a no go. She can't do anal longer than 2 minutes. BBBJ was about a worse as they come. She's going to rush you, be warned. Reviewed earlier but it isn't up so here's two reviews for such a bad time.
-
02-20-20 20:18 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 768She can't host. Everything's covered. Not as good looking as the pics. Mechanical and rushed attitude.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox198
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 19:08 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 157Ashleigh
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/275614501060
Worst sex I've ever had, period. I still came through on my end because I can't live with the karma of ripping someone off but holy shit everyone, save your money for someone else or you might as well just light it on fire. Nice girl but wow was that a waste.
-
02-20-20 18:13 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 184PAWG anyone seen?
Not sure if it has been posted about her. But her ass looks Hella phat & I am wondering if anyone has seen her. No name in ad.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/722711187030
-
02-20-20 16:32 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 768Thats got gumjob written all over it!!
Originally Posted by AngelFwb
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 15:01 #2345Banned Member

Posts: 942Thanks for the reply. After meeting sky and her posse. I'm definitely not risking it with this new girl. Hope someone visits her and reports back. But barely anyone reports back.
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 11:30 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 77Any info on this one










Reply With Quote





