Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9128
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    No. Wendy or Red is different than the girl who's pic you posted.

  2. #9127

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    They're most likely pick marks.
    They most likely are pick marks, like an ocd thing, may have been insect bites in the summer that never heal cause of ocd.

    I would not worry about them but they do suggest she is a bit neurotic- and which since she has now stood me up twice both times when I provided ubers she could offer me free service and I would not see her. Be careful with her boys she is super flakey and that always is a bad sign of other issues.

  3. #9126
    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    Not sure anyone seen this girl but she said 80 qv in West Allis. 20 min drive and she ghosted. Waited 10 min and went home. Half hour later she texted me and said she fell asleep. She said come back. Tried again and she ghosted again. I'm done with her. Can't link her post cause she keeps taking it off and back on but here's a pic of her.

    Always want to try someone new but sometimes meeting a regular is the best bet. Saw Wendy and she looked nice. Great experience as always. BBBJ is one of the best imo. Follows directions really well as usual. I would repeat and recommend.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/583009746051
    Is this the same girl?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/318562942724
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTA1MTQzMTA4MWFlNmE5ZjJjZTIyNjgyOTAxYjMzMzM4YmIyNDEy.jpg‎  

  4. #9125
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    So these are marks from her just scratching and picking at her skin? Maybe I will give her a try.
    Not saying that she is on anything but a lot of Meth users have skin sores that they are constantly picking at.

  5. #9124

    While The Mrs. Was away

    First off thanks to the seniors who passed along Roses info but unfortunately I can't host. I haven't played much in the last year and wanted to try something new so I hit the internet and came up with a list of potential girls that would like a donation.

    First was Mandy never got back to me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...j/646423998286

    Then there is Live Laugh Lust I sent her a message and she replied right away saying outcall which I couldn't do Then she messaged me after I found who I saw on Saturday and had a hotel I never saw her but it looks like you could get some good service.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/540693764792

    Saturday I got Maria to message me back first so I went for it, I have seen her before everything went smooth.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/567957226811

    Saturday night I get a text from Kate (hellokitty) out of the blue saying she had an incall Sunday I was going to partake but got flu and was out for 3 days Sorry Kate.

    My last day to play was yesterday so I hit up a couple of women including Rose.

    Sent this one a text and never got a reply I had no intel but was willing to TOFTT.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/193627373209

    Wound up with Ellie she is a tiny little thing that's been reviewed before, I didn't smell any of the orders previously mentioned but my sinuses were still a little plugged. Nice girl pretty open menu didn't ask about greek but the beaver was tight. She has a weird teeth issue like dentures that don't fit but past that everything was good Would repeat because of convenience but not my ATF easy on the wallet.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/597944299632

  6. #9123

    No contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Fla_FunMeister  [View Original Post]
    The first one I would assume is fake. Pics look stolen and she somehow neglected to put her contact info in the ad.

  7. #9122
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    They're most likely pick marks.
    So these are marks from her just scratching and picking at her skin? Maybe I will give her a try.

  8. #9121

    Marks

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice, but I have no real experience with drugs.

    Are those needle marks on her legs or just insect bites or a rash or something?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-3493/1/817233
    They're most likely pick marks.

  9. #9120

    No experience

    She looks nice, but I have no real experience with drugs.

    Are those needle marks on her legs or just insect bites or a rash or something?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-3493/1/817233
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzQxMzc0ZDk2ODQyMzU5ZWNiOTMzMjJjM2U3NmYyOGYzNmNmNDY.jpg‎  

  10. #9119

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Notice anything wierd about the first ones ad?
    She has no number, email, snapchat or kik info listed. She posted and ad and even says high maintenance but left no way to contact her.

  11. #9118

    Diamond Dior

    Anybody have experience with diamond Dior? I've been seeing her post for a while and she seems legit.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/165992062276

    I also ended up finding her on pornhub. Seems like she can suck a good dick and has a big round booty and can move it like a stripper.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h58b3bc834fd14

  12. #9117
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Notice anything wierd about the first ones ad?
    Pretty sure it's a fake ad. No phone number. And the foot pic shows an onlyfans handle for a tranny.

  13. #9116

    Mary Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiLover  [View Original Post]
    How do you reply her request without reveal your real name and I'd.
    Just give her your info. She's 100% legit and won't do anything with it. She's one of the few women out there without a habit and has a good head on her shoulders. I've seen her many times and she's one of the few I'd actually trust.

  14. #9115

    Look closely

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Other than the ad says natural for gooming and no bb services but if you look at the pussy pic it looks to me like it's shaved and then theres a big load of cum around it.
    The last pic of her snatch, she's in a tub. It's not a giant load, LOL!

  15. #9114
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape