Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 41,656 to 41,670 of 52320
-
02-19-20 18:28 #10665Senior Member

Posts: 939I was going to book her last night, but ended up going with a safer option. Not sure if I dodged a bullet or not. Some posters claimed that she did BBFS with other orgs so I am not sure why she shut you down. I ended up booking with another M girl, she also felt like she wasn't into the session. This was the second time I saw her and I left early again, she wasn't that good. M just doesn't have good talent at all this month.
Originally Posted by Bigwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 18:17 #10664Banned Member

Posts: 1333Allison
Allison was INDEED SUPER HOT: Both FACE AND BODY AND SHE LOVED SEX. She was strictly CFS. She is back in Korea.
Originally Posted by MarkInLA666
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 18:11 #10663

Posts: 904Just texted the number I use for Nana and was told she was available tonight. Booked her several times before.
Originally Posted by Kreme69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 18:08 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 3480Three new spinners with M
Mini, 5' 33 B 24 35 Jade, 5' 33 B 23 34 Karen, 5'1" 33 B 24 35.
-
02-19-20 18:01 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 3480Nuri
She is still no to BBFS.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 17:58 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 3480Current girls Nuri and Sienna are both no for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Kreme69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 17:56 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 3480Jenny
That's the Jenny we all know and love. The one and only. Hasn't been working regularly lately but will soon.
Originally Posted by DarthDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 17:42 #10658Banned Member

Posts: 113Jenny
Th attached pics are the best representation of Jenny's face and petite figure. Add a couple pounds of pooch tho.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 17:37 #10657Senior Member

Posts: 462Gold
Gold is one of my all time favorites. She was so fantastic in bed, beautiful and sexy.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
I wonder if BB is aka Koi who had full back tattoos actually some of Koi that were beautiful.
-
02-19-20 17:27 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 43She moved up to NorCal. Check her ad at switter listing.
Originally Posted by MarkInLA666
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 17:20 #10655Regular Member

Posts: 12Megan
Does anybody know if Megan from M is coming back?
-
02-19-20 17:15 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 32Youngest at SA and SFK?
Any recommendations? I saw Christine previously at SA, who I guess is with M now. Had a fun time with her. Was thinking of seeing Jenny, LA Lina or Jane. All 3 seem to have decent reviews, but I'm feeling indecisive LOL. And if there's any other younger girls out there I'd love to hear about it.
-
02-19-20 17:12 #10653Regular Member

Posts: 12Was it BBFS for the both of them?
Originally Posted by Ampaysh
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 16:57 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 518Full body tattoo is rare. Right now no. Another girl name bb was with cv.is or number ending 1117 has a big tattoo. Full arm?
Originally Posted by Dwaeji
[View Original Post]
Any intel on when sooji will be back is cool.
I know gold is happy right now, but she could come back near future.
-
02-19-20 16:32 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 184Tattooed KGirls
I'm a sucker for tattoos on KGirls. Pretty sure it all started with Sooji many years back. I'm searching for any KGirls with nice tattoos. Hana from Jewelry is one. There was a chick last year named Gold with KTE that had a full back tattoo. Any pointers are appreciated!










Reply With Quote






