Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,771 to 22,785 of 30812
-
02-20-20 10:08 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 513Oh hell no! Man if that was her now I wouldn't of stopped seeing her. Are you sure that's the same Brooke? Short curvy firm C cups brown hair. That's crazy. Wish I could've got it then. She is the exact opposite of that now. And like I said pretty much only sees guys that can't get it up. That's what she told me anyway. And yes. She does have a screener. So most of the time you are not talking to her. Unless she's doing it herself now. Either way she's definitely got attitude and drama. Hard pass now. Too bad because she's a sexy little thing.
Originally Posted by Makeemcry
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 09:50 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 329You missed HMR on the same date!
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 06:54 #8040Senior Member

Posts: 136Same Brooke
Well I use to drive to see her from Burlington about 8 years or more and she had a love in boyfriend and he would step out while you visited. Not a ***** at all. She would ask me to video and sometimes he would be coming back in the door while we were saying good bye and she would make him look at a few scenes. Craziest shit I ever seen. She liked the little round pieces of candy and man when she had them she was on fire. When she did it she was not. The no CUM anywhere use to be CUM everywhere and man I did. She loved it. Guess she is jaded or clean. Good times.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 06:39 #8039Senior Member

Posts: 513Tgtbt
Marissa DaNae. IG model. And at least 1 other woman in the ad. If it looks TGTBT it.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 06:10 #8038Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info on this one
-
02-20-20 06:05 #8037Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone use adult search
To find a dream?
-
02-19-20 20:26 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 301She use to advertise 240.00 for the hour. Has she gone up?
Originally Posted by Wrdsb
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 20:22 #8035Senior Member

Posts: 301I concur on that blow job. What a.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
Set of lips!
-
02-19-20 20:17 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 79Go For It Bro
I saw her back in November last year. Face and body match photos. Thin. Nice tits, small ass. Lots of eye contact, dirty talk, and she gets into it pretty good. All covered, but I didn't even inquire about BBBJ. $75 QV which I normally would counter but did not this particular day. I tried to meet up with her a couple of days ago but I was pressed for time and she was not available super early. Anyway, I will repeat. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 19:57 #8033Senior Member

Posts: 720Ter
No catch. TER resolved their legal concerns dealing with FOSTA and Human Trafficing!
Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 19:47 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 324Chrissy
She is a solid provider. Has that athletic solid volleyball player body. One of the better options out there.
Originally Posted by Wrdsb
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 19:08 #8031Senior Member

Posts: 192Olivia
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/olivia-e...raleigh-492150#erotic.
I just had an amazing time with this young lady. $ for hhr. In my dream I received one of the best BBBJ ever. It was slow warm and deep. This girl has an amazing ass. Very small tits. Also, she seems to have a lot of rules. No FIV no Greek. I really think if she cleaned her self up and was a tad more accommodating she could demand a very high donation.
Stay safe.
-
02-19-20 19:02 #8030Senior Member

Posts: 666Or stop injecting heroin
One or the other. Hell, they should try both!
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 16:07 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 260Bjm & jlp
12-16-20 They advertise together mostly. Funny that one of their initials is BJ.
-
02-19-20 15:36 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 300Country
I met her sounds like same place you did, a duplex out in country from clayton, I really didn't have any issues, she got me there and was waiting at open door, had a decent time really, I know she was working at a bar downtown clayton also, been a few years have no clue how she is now.
Originally Posted by ZMann
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





