Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 17950
-
02-21-20 10:18 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 364Recent adventures
Over the past couple of weeks here are a few I've visited.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...c/282393703286
Davine has one smoking hot bod. Nice bolt ons. She's got slight baby damage but she's safe dependable. My go to for chocolate. At least with me everything is covered, even daty (I never tried but asked). She has never rushed me and usually is in a sexy lingerie. Incall is all I've tried and yes she is in Frankfort. Pleasant to talk with and never has had an attitude with me. Requires money up front, every time. 100 hhr /200 hr. I prefer hr with msog. Many of you require BBBJ, if so avoid.
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101574
Lilly has a greater sex drive than almost any provider I've seen. Yes, she's older but she's got a better body than many half her age. Yes, she has a gravelly smokers voice but she can't talk when her mouth is full. Her performance is second to none. I walked out of her incall drained. She is hard to reach most of the time, which is an issue for me. I've only done an hr $200 never tried hhr.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/259116296454
Shea. Communication needs improving. She seems sweet enough. 40 min 120. If she hasn't met you she will be looking at you out in the hallway of her apartment. I wandered in the hall for several minutes before she opened the door of her apartment, I didn't enjoy that. I had read some really good reviews. I didn't leave thinking I have to go back. She's a great great kisser but as far as a lay, on this day, she's the lesser of the three listed in this post. I'll probably go back to get a second sampling, hopefully better experience. The BBBJ is good.
-
02-21-20 07:29 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 223Teela
Contacted her yesterday. Seems nice enough on text, very fast reply, out calls only from Nicholasville. I would had seen her, if not for the out call. Let us know if you get a dream with her.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 06:25 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 292Selena
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...4/483883685170 has anyone seen this one have any info.
-
02-20-20 17:49 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 152Teela
Anybody have any info on this girl? Thanks.
-
02-19-20 16:13 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 571Girl with white hair
I believe you're talking about Dawn. If you look up my old posts I've got her link posted. She's got a great, tight little spinner body. HMU if you need more info than my posts. She's a repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by BadToDaBone
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 14:58 #4175Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
02-19-20 13:53 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 61Ditto on Kesley, Kelsey or whatever--damm, wish we get one name for this Sweet Gal
Do you think her "kesley" add is a typo for Kelsey? Not really matter I guess. Damm Blue. Sounds like you and I had identical visits. She is a doll baby, just wondering where she been all this time. All I would add is she is THE BEST kisser I have ever encountered. Most all these gals can do the dirty ok but 3 things really make my experience good--good kisser (a lot don't even allow any), a gal who is reactive (esp like when they love or act like they loving daty), and some personality. Other pluses are nice face and hair and oh yes a clean body and kitty are a necessity. Kelsey a big thumbs up on all these issues. Only little negative is she leaves some clothing on around her waist (as many do) I guess maybe to hide a little pudgy on the tummy but that said she does have a really nice body and kitty. Ok, going to stop before someone starts with the White Knight crap-you can c I am a senior with several reviews. Always have a little of that hate to share info thing (want it all for one self) but we do need share info good and bad for lots of reasons here-so come on y'all, give it up for the team--can shoot me a pm if anyone run across anything special or utr lately. Always a chance UVMV but my Kelsey visit says I be repeating. One other item-were some recent reviews (several favorable ones) of a gal with long, whitish hair in her pics and now I can not find the reviews or her sttg add--did I dream that or just having a senior moment--any help appreciated. Happy Hunting! Btb.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 08:36 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 118Possible 2 girk
Alex in Richmond is bi and does offer a duo when she has another girl to play. Hit her up and see.
Originally Posted by JamesRoberts
[View Original Post]
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/788631164629
-
02-19-20 07:42 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 1772 Girl
I don't really have a recommendation as it has been quite some time since I've done one. I did notice that Mandi is back posting and she usually has someone available for a 2 girl. You'll notice that a lot of the STG ads list service by 2 providers, but that can also be a red flag for scam accounts, they usually have everything listed LOL. Another strategy would be to ask a girl that you're already familiar with, they often know another girl that will join.
JR.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 07:33 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 571Taking the plunge
It took me a while to go for it too. I started with AMP's and graduated to personal massages and then to hold on the escort page. I'm still relatively new and cautious. I will only contact a provider if she has good reviews from Senior Members on this site. Just read through the forum and when you find someone you can PM a member and get more info on her. Good luck and if you see one of my posts feel free to pm me for details.
Originally Posted by MtReyno
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 00:05 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 123Chelsi
I set up a dream wit Chelsi I've seen her a few times but I haven't seen her in about a year so I wanted to revisit, set it all up and then ghosted me I will not try to see her again.
-
02-18-20 18:55 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 219Soul snatcher
[QUOTE=Camaro67;4667142]http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...h/990133363350 Anybody seen this one?[/QUOTEhttps://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/861461286552 Look again, it's Mandi. #s the same.
-
02-18-20 17:01 #4168Regular Member

Posts: 15Richmond
I'm still new to the hobby and thanks for the guidance this far though I still haven't taken the plunge. I would really be interested in yalls input on a trusted provider. Thanks!
-
02-18-20 13:16 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 571Keslsey, Kelsey, Kelley (whatever) Daydream
Finally got to hook up with Kesley today. First of all her place is her apartment and it's very clean! That's a huge plus for me. It doesn't smell like smoke but does smell of incense (she is 420 friendly) but it's not crazy overpowering at all. She overslept a little bit in her defense on my schedule it is a little early for most. She got ready in a jiffy and I was pleased when she opened the door. Her hair is red now, blue eyes, and a nice body. I came in and we got straight to work after a friendly exchange of pleasantries. We started off with some DFK and hands roaming. She quickly moved to the BBBJ, which was very good! I had to slow her down because I was going to pop right off the bat! I moved to DATY where she was awesome. I loved her sounds and fingers in my hair pulling my in to her kitty! I moved to MISH where she pulled her legs back for some deep pounding! She kept arching up and then leaning forward kissing my neck. I flipped her over to finish in Doggy, she reached back for me to grab her arms for harder thrusting! After we finished I hung out and talked for a while, she offered up coffee and got to know each other a little more. She is a super sweet girl! I will definitely repeat and you can't beat the service for the donation rate! She's a gem from what I've experienced. Happy Hunting you filthy animals!
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...x/861636807774
-
02-18-20 12:50 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 364Hayden
I saw her last week. I've visited her several times now. Always been showered, dressed sexy, and lucid. She's a great lay and seems to really enjoy her work. I've seen her incall and outcall. In calls have never been same place.
Communication 6/10 can take a little bit to get back to you but once contact is made timely communication is maintained.
Location: 7/10 Met at a condo. No one there but us but a man's stuff was there.
Personality: 8/10 completely laid back. She's easy to have a conversation with, remembers details about you and discussions prior to visit.
Appearance: 7/10 Hayden is a tall full figured blonde with curves in all the right places, not BBW at all. She was dressed in a sexy outfit.
Hygiene: 10/10. Showered and fresh, kitten shaved, makeup and nails done.
Performance: 9/10 BBBJ, daty, cfs. Multiple positions. I don't do greek, so I didn't try. I like her BBBJ, she will go as long as you want her to. The kitty has nice grip and tends to get wet.
Value: 9/10 the hr is pretty intense. I like to kiss and she doesn't do much of that with me. Otherwise, I'll be back again, yet again.











Reply With Quote




