Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11823

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    It's the Booker making all those reviews. They all read the same or are made by brand new accounts that have only reviewed PCM talent.

    I'd love to see a review from a senior that has seen one of their girls because a couple of them look great.
    Weren't there reviews that they were trying to blackmail mongers with their personal info? I'd like to try either of those Asian chicks if they were legit.

  2. #11822

    Marie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45819576/

    Anyone see this girl yet. The no comments puts me off a bit.

  3. #11821

    CamilaPhoenix

    I forgot to mention she has 16 reviews on PrivateDelights. She spends a lot of time in the bay area and apparently PrivateD is the go to for reviews.

  4. #11820

    CamilaPhoenix

    CamilaPhoenix will be here till Friday morning. She's under the radar. She's ten time's better than any of the reviews, as a few of the reviewers have mentioned. PM me for the dirty details. Personally I think she's a do not miss.

  5. #11819

    Pcm

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Hey as anyone seen a girl from Pure Classy Models?

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models

    I was searching the forum for legit reviews and it was hard to find, and I've been noticing some review on the other site.

    They have some girls that are right up my alley.
    It's the Booker making all those reviews. They all read the same or are made by brand new accounts that have only reviewed PCM talent.

    I'd love to see a review from a senior that has seen one of their girls because a couple of them look great.

  6. #11818

    Pcm

    Hey as anyone seen a girl from Pure Classy Models?

    https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models

    I was searching the forum for legit reviews and it was hard to find, and I've been noticing some review on the other site.

    They have some girls that are right up my alley.

  7. #11817

    NG update

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    Thinking about seeing NG Girls this weekend. Whats the current line up? It's hard to sift through the ads to find them.

    Are the still doing the location in the city? Or are they back on the west side?
    From what I have been told Sylvia and Laura are going home tomorrow. They were at the Harlem location. Last I heard Kim (Polish Brunette) is leaving this Sunday from the Elk Grove location. I never did hear who replaced Sandra / Marta at that same spot. I would love to hear what anyone else has to say and who their replacements will be!

  8. #11816

    NG Girls

    Hey Mongers,

    Thinking about seeing NG Girls this weekend. Whats the current line up? It's hard to sift through the ads to find them.

    Are the still doing the location in the city? Or are they back on the west side?

  9. #11815
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Body worn out

    Quote Originally Posted by TimbenGal  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year, she's legit. Seems open to most anything, and I found her to be pleasant company.
    Saw her about a month ago. She has mileage. She said she was pregnant but I think it was belly fat.

  10. #11814
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalB97  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45441233/

    Anyone have any experience with Juicy Jane? How was it? Might try her out. Currently advertising in the west burbs but I think shes from Peoria looking at her history
    I saw her last year, she's legit. Seems open to most anything, and I found her to be pleasant company.

  11. #11813

    Storm. My review

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...545/2245160502

    She is fun little spinner. Really hot brunette with a nice body. Not full GFE but she makes It up for it. Damage was $180 hh Definitely will repeat.

  12. #11812
    Any info on her:

    https://escortindex.com/large/chicag.../5241616?img=4

    She was working near old Town last time I tried to contact her, so any info you canshare will be appreciated.

  13. #11811
    Anyone have experience with her by Lola on Megapersonals?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191213-105342_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20191213-105416_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #11810
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    When was that?
    Last summer, she went by Ivanna, just spoke with her this past weekend.

  15. #11809

    Outcall

    When you're visiting Chicago, are you likely to ask an escort come to your motel room? I see a lot of outcall offers.

    My concern would be that if someone did a bait-and-switch, what do you do if a person arrives at your room that you then have no interest in? Does the escort leave quietly? Are you expected to give her a tip even if the escort didn't perform any services? Knowing my luck, I would get an escort that would go bat-shit crazy if I turned her away.

    Anyone to share their experiences with outcall? It would be much appreciated.

    Math1956.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape