Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,621 to 28,635 of 41309
-
02-19-20 07:16 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 64Body looks like a 50 year old?
-
02-19-20 06:06 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 1247Gigi or GG
It shows her name as "GG" in the ad. I'm guessing that's her.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 23:27 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 134I can't see much of her face in the ad, but those tits are an exact match. If it isn't her, then she has a titty twin.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 23:02 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 286Crystal
Does anyone knows whatever happened with her? I use to have frequent dream of her at the Motel 6 on PH.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/867397363875
-
02-18-20 22:24 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 55Not her
Just ask her On the phone. It didn't sound like her either. She has a nasally sound normally. It does look like her in the pictures though. But I don't want to spend 375 to find out when a dance is 30.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 21:47 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 443Yes Lexi passed
No she definitely was not UTR LOL. She's been at this game for years, going back to CL and early BP days.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 20:02 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 554I was a memerber of that site, wanted to see what he had and videos were horrible. Its true Ashton is in there getting creampie and all. The problem I have is not only that those things on her back, its the fact this guys is BB almost every girl in Jacksonville. Thats crazy. Even girls that post no bare his bare backing. Idk, I wouldn't even want a BBBJ from these girls after that. Also the site is not worth the money. Videos are short and slow as shit.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 16:28 #12682Senior Member

Posts: 73Melanie
Saw Melanie for a fun drive through Mandarin. I hope the donation can help her with her teeth. Pretty smooth otherwise. She sings well. I'm sorry it didn't last longer. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/846531038511.
-
02-18-20 15:39 #12681Senior Member

Posts: 394Gigi
Anyone know if this is the Gigi from Wackos? Or does anyone have info on this one? I search and do get all sorts of Gigi reports but none that have her pics in them so I am not sure if it is her or not. https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1738845.
-
02-18-20 15:31 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 347Ashlee Legit?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1114490
I've seen this ad come up all the time and always ignored it because I thought it was too good to be true but I texted this girl and the coms seem normal. Hotel on sailsbury, 1. 4 for hh, no asking for deposit. Suddenly it start sounding possible. Has anyone here meet her in person?
-
02-18-20 14:31 #12679Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-18-20 12:14 #12678Senior Member

Posts: 250I think it's the same guy as well.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 11:10 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 324Coco / Jade
Saw her somewhere around the middle of last year and had an alright but rushed experience. Shortly after seeing her there were a couple of negative reviews claiming that she took their money and had a friend working with her that even intimidated one monger in to leaving. I'll look back through my old posts to nail it down. Sounds like she could be hit or miss. -F904.
Originally Posted by Phillips99
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 10:32 #12676Senior Member

Posts: 47Correct. The link in the middle of your post is what you're going to see so I'm glad she started posting accurate photos. I reached out to the Jade link and was disappointed but there was no drama with her and she took care of business with an open menu. Not sure why she keeps that Jade ad up. I doubt she's 27 so expect that if you see her. I haven't repeated mainly because of the bait and switch.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 10:11 #12675Senior Member

Posts: 690Ashton BBFS Including BBGreek? Anyone Ever Get BB from Her?
I saw her a few times last fall, got BBBJ CIM, skills were OK but nothing to jump up and down over, so I only saw her a few times.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
But if she does BBGreek, then I am interested in one more time. Anyone do BBFS or BBGreek with her? Any good?










Reply With Quote






