Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,921 to 22,935 of 30801
-
02-18-20 09:06 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 507Hollie
I'd also be quite concerned about what appears to be a nice cluster of bumps at the corner of her mouth. Might want to skip the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 08:40 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 78She ghosted me yesterday in chapel hill. Thank god I only live 7 miles from where she sent me.
Originally Posted by Makeemcry
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 07:55 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 138I believe you and do not blame you for being upset, I would be as well.
Originally Posted by Makeemcry
[View Original Post]
Appears I got lucky. Given the concerns I noted in the final paragraph of my review (gaps in texting, thinner with stomach rash, breath a little off) along with your experience I am not going to attempt to see her again.
-
02-18-20 06:07 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 720Any information? Anyone Take the Plunge?
-
02-18-20 05:20 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 136Forgot link
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/851721051863
Originally Posted by Makeemcry
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 05:14 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 136Ghosted after an hour drive
Well started texting with this one Friday and tried to set lunch appoint for Monday. She said she doesn't set appointments that I had to text that morning. I noticed over the weekend she started posting in Clayton and texted her and got a quick reply (I changed it). She had no reviews at the time so when I seen one pop up I texted back Monday got a two word reply sayin we were on. She sent Road and said she would give house number when I got to the area. Well she went silent. I think you may be right wondering why she is on STG now. I would not recommend trying to see her if you have a drive of any distance. You can look back accrosss my reviews and see that I usually don't bash a provider but this shit pisses me off. Take the time to text and say something came up or hell I don't care if she said she just did not want to see me, but don't waste my time it makes you look like there is something controlling you and we all know what that usually is. She must have gotten her quota for her fix because she was posting again at 330. If you are going to charge rates of a good provider then be one and grow the fuck up. I do not recommend unless you want to waste your time. But You may have a different experience. She may need a fix and you might get lucky.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 23:15 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 546Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 22:28 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 138Tight Right Ready
I scrolled through each of the last 25 pages to an inquiry in mid January. All I can find is the occasional inquiry but no review.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 22:03 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 546Sloppy Toppy
Any info on this lady.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/588071856445
-
02-17-20 20:47 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 546Second link is broken but I had saved some screenshots. I sent her txt but have not heard back from her.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 20:46 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 458Ready
She was reviewed a few pages back. I think the verdict was favorable.
Originally Posted by MarleyDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 19:46 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 163Tight Right and Ready
Did anyone ever come up with a review on this one? I searched and found a few people ask but never saw a review.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tight-right-and-ready/109622650001
forgot to add link
-
02-17-20 19:19 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 379Marly is a cash app scam
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/543246328387
She seemed real with the possibility of a couple of fake pics in an ad here or there but some girls include a nicer butt pick or nicer tort pics every now and then but are still good looking when we get there.
Marly has good rates and claims to have a good location but insists on a cash app deposit. Always a scam. Extremely likely she does not exist and is not in the Raleigh area.
Would not even accept increased donation instead of the cash app deposit. On an incall? BS.
-
02-17-20 15:11 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 666Star repeat
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/45453610/
Repeated with Star on a whim. $40 blow and go. Pretty much like the first go round. Had her on her knees with her head against the bed while I face fucked her for a while. Then she jerked / sucked a giant load onto her face and tongue. Again, not a looker, but eager to please.
-
02-17-20 13:28 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 666Hollie = HMR
Yeah. Face has never been her strong suit. She's always had huge dark circles under her eyes. Apparently, demons do that to you.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





