Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1750
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I live here and am on SA all the time. It is very hit ot moss and lots of flakes. My limit is about 200 which a lot of girls won't repsond to. It taks some work but I still pull a lot off of SA.
    Ain't that the truth. Opening with a 200-300 per meet offer has maybe a 50/50 success rate, but up it to 400-500 and most of them will bite. I have one long-term SB now, who could be a body double for Krystal Boyd / Angelica Ebbi. And while I'm aware of GPS, she's worth every dime.

  2. #69
    Would all of you please just ignore this fucking guy. He's the worst kind of troll and we can't get rid of him. Everything he posts is bullshit and if you respond to it he will only be encouraged to post more.


    Posts: 1298
    Can you send me Peabody's number I don't have any credits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I live here and am on SA all the time. It is very hit ot moss and lots of flakes. My limit is about 200 which a lot of girls won't repsond to. It taks some work but I still pull a lot off of SA. Of the ones you mentioned:

    Peabodybaby69 - supposed to see her tomorrow.

    AthenaaMarie. Messaged, no response.

    Bebenatalie. Never responded to me either.

    Funinthesun555 - really hot, haven't messaged her because she probably has GPS. Going to have to give it a shot anyway.

    Babyyy3337 - just messaged her yesterday, no response so far.

  3. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I'm originally from Maryland, but I was recently in town and figured I'd share my experiences from the last several weeks with you Arizonans.
    I live here and am on SA all the time. It is very hit ot moss and lots of flakes. My limit is about 200 which a lot of girls won't repsond to. It taks some work but I still pull a lot off of SA. Of the ones you mentioned:

    Peabodybaby69 - supposed to see her tomorrow.

    AthenaaMarie. Messaged, no response.

    Bebenatalie. Never responded to me either.

    Funinthesun555 - really hot, haven't messaged her because she probably has GPS. Going to have to give it a shot anyway.

    Babyyy3337 - just messaged her yesterday, no response so far.

  4. #67

    A desert in more ways than one!

    I'm originally from Maryland, but I was recently in town and figured I'd share my experiences from the last several weeks with you Arizonans. Holy shit, really wasn't expecting the SB scene to be so dead in such a major city! But then again, I guess it sorta makes sense given how COVID is really ravaging the state more than others. Anyways, without further ado:

    Dakotajameslove (https://www.seeking.com/member/69597...0-54ca52bc2440) = Her profile claims that she lives in both LA and Phoenix. Not sure if that's true or not (or if she's as pictured). She reached out to me asking to meet that very same night, but I was with preoccupied with friends at the time. After that, we never could make a meet work for both of us before I left AZ.

    BaeLovesBoys (https://www.seeking.com/member/ad447...6-00bb04c9bec1) = We messaged a few times, but unfortunately she was several hours away from Phoenix at that time and wouldn't return until the day I myself was leaving. Pretty detailed profile and got the sense she seemed genuine. Very easy to talk to.

    Lajefaasexy (https://www.seeking.com/member/5e448...b-4ddee3edbbf0) = She responded with one small message and hadn't logged back on before I left. Does seem to be high maintenance as her profile claims, but it wouldn't matter to me if she indeed looks as pictured. A shame it didn't work out.

    Peabodybaby69 (https://www.seeking.com/member/53d55...3-f9003d45587d) = Another one in which several messages were exchanged. She seemed genuine, interested in meeting, and totally DTF. But her communication on SA was unfortunately sporadic and we couldn't meet on the one day I was available. My recommendation? Reach out to her in advance, have a plan, and cross your fingers.

    AthenaaMarie (https://www.seeking.com/member/fdc24...d-32c9a5cebe48) = This one kinda irritated me a little as we actually had a M&G scheduled. She asked for 500 PPM, which is far more than what I'm usually okay with for an amateur / SB; however, the chat leading up to our supposed meet had me sold that there was enormous fun potential. We exchanged numbers, then agreed to meet at an outdoor cafe closer to her at noon. If all went well, we would've gone back to my hotel where I'd then have paid up (not into that PBM bullshit). On the day of, she asked me to push back our lunch date to around dinner time. No problem. I then texted her that I was on my way and waited for an hour. During that wait, I enjoyed some reasonably priced drinks and a fantastic dinner while enjoying the views from that restaurant's back patio. So it wasn't a complete waste of time and I now know to look that place up the next time I'm in town. Sooooooo yeah, feel free to make plans with this one. But don't bank on her communication skills or keeping her word.

    The following profiles just never responded to any messages. Could be that I'm not their type, or maybe they prefer a more long-term SD, or possibly they don't even want a FWB, or maybe they're inundated with messages. Who knows? Best of luck out there, AZ!

    Secretlove19 (https://www.seeking.com/member/f3960...b-4d443656b37f).

    Bebenatalie (https://www.seeking.com/member/22283...f-0efc832f982e).

    Briseisss0 (https://www.seeking.com/member/7e7f9...e-50810b9ad1b3).

    Funinthesun555 (https://www.seeking.com/member/752da...2-6d50ba0bd305).

    Babyyy3337 (https://www.seeking.com/member/4e390...f-d4c3751f9425).

  5. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Klarity  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any recommendation for a nice 4-star in town? My SB and I went to Hotel Valley Ho, in Scottsdale last time, but I want to try something different next time. Big plus for discrete places for risky play.
    The Arizona Grand isn't too bad but not really near anything like what you find in the Scottsdale or Biltmore areas.

  6. #65

    Hotel / Resort Ideas?

    Does anybody have any recommendation for a nice 4-star in town? My SB and I went to Hotel Valley Ho, in Scottsdale last time, but I want to try something different next time. Big plus for discrete places for risky play.

  7. #64

    Thank you

    I am relatively new to the area and found success. But of course there are a lot of girls waiting for their dotcom millionaire. And now using covid as an excuse to push their onlyfans or online arrangements.

    Please can you tip off regarding the risks? I can't think of many other than the obvious ones?

    Well except for this one who said when I asked about substances, like casually, I only do cocaine in weekends. Lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxFunLover  [View Original Post]
    For this forum the Phoenix area is pretty dead for SB intel sharing. There have been a few reports of success and tips but we all seem to keep specific profiles secret. There are plenty of SBs in our area and many can find good arrangements but we also have a pretty high GPS problem in the area too, at least from my experience. The Phoenix part of the forum is pretty dead compared to others in general as well not just the SBs. The area isn't the friendliest for the hobby so a lot of us are extra cautious. I myself pretty much stopped mostly partaking in area because of the risks. I will say 200-400 will be average what you can find.

  8. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    Phoenix has been on my radar for a while as there seems like a decent number of SB's on the site. Yet almost no reports here?
    For this forum the Phoenix area is pretty dead for SB intel sharing. There have been a few reports of success and tips but we all seem to keep specific profiles secret. There are plenty of SBs in our area and many can find good arrangements but we also have a pretty high GPS problem in the area too, at least from my experience. The Phoenix part of the forum is pretty dead compared to others in general as well not just the SBs. The area isn't the friendliest for the hobby so a lot of us are extra cautious. I myself pretty much stopped mostly partaking in area because of the risks. I will say 200-400 will be average what you can find.

  9. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]

    Phoenix has been on my radar for a while as there seems like a decent number of SB's on the site. Yet almost no reports here?
    I have been using SA in PHX on and off for about 5 years. Seems like it is feast or famine, though in the last couple of years the girls have gotten a lot more mercenary than they were at first as this has become mainstreamed. The hot ASU girls are looking for 400 and up, I pass on that. You can still find a decent experience at the 200 price point but it takes some work.

  10. #61

    Phoenix Forum seems dead?

    Sooooo. I love using seeking for travel destinations. I travel a lot for work to begin with thus I am 'in town anyways' however I use the same pattern for other locations that seem like they are hotbeds on seeking as I can normally fill my evenings. Or more exactly fill someone during the evenings.

    Phoenix has been on my radar for a while as there seems like a decent number of SB's on the site. Yet almost no reports here?

    Are there other sites in the Phoenix area I am not aware of? I know this may violate some forum decorum however it is one of simple curiosity as normally a city with a decently sized SB population has a forum discussing it. .

    Feel free to PM if preferred.

  11. #60

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by VanAlden  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys. New to this location. What is WYP? You can PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks.
    Whats your price.

  12. #59

    What is WYP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Selasorp  [View Original Post]
    I go with WYP and have better luck for a lot less, even used social media to set up meets with many of them outside of the site.
    Sorry guys. New to this location. What is WYP? You can PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  13. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. For those gentlemen that goes on this site. Do you gentlemen pay $500 per meet with these ladies? It seem abit outrageous to me some of these girls are asking. Is this the norm now? Or maybe because I'm out of the loop.
    I always counter with $200 - A good percentage of them will just agree, even after asking for much higher to start.

  14. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. For those gentlemen that goes on this site. Do you gentlemen pay $500 per meet with these ladies? It seem abit outrageous to me some of these girls are asking. Is this the norm now? Or maybe because I'm out of the loop.
    I go with WYP and have better luck for a lot less, even used social media to set up meets with many of them outside of the site.

  15. #56

    Seeking Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. For those gentlemen that goes on this site. Do you gentlemen pay $500 per meet with these ladies? It seem abit outrageous to me some of these girls are asking. Is this the norm now? Or maybe because I'm out of the loop.
    I too have found the initial quote to be 400-600. I always offer half of what they start with. I have had good success with 2 so far, none worth keeping around but a fun time. There are also plenty of time wasters and flakes. It has always been a lot of effort to find the gem, just keep asking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape