Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7509

    Marinagfe contact info

    Does anyone have contact info for Marinagfe? I saw her a while back and then she "retired" and now is back in town,.

  2. #7508

    Latin girl in Temple Terrace

    Has anyone hooked up with this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45795063/.

  3. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    Would shower first, was down for salad tossing, and would shower again after if she liked you.

    The last time I saw her before she disapeared, on the goodbye shower we ended up going at it again raw. Nothing like bonus BBFSWCIP.
    I'm bummed that I missed out on this chick. She sounds great.

  4. #7506

    Google is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've been watching this one for quite some time but LTGTBT. You'd think as long as she's been posting there would be some info. Anyone?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-419-7662/1/2895680
    Pics are fake. Google search on one of her pics.

    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Marissa-...324079/photos/

  5. #7505

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptWood99  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Avery recently. She is a nice girl in and Tampa. A bit talkative but it was not too much. Everything was covered which sounded like a recent thing for her. Thought I read she did BBBJ before. Her CBJ was good even with the cover. Switched to CG then K9 which led to great view of the ass. At this point I couldn't hold it anymore, ripped off cover and finished on that sweet ass. If you like a little extra padding she fits the bill. QV. 6. Might repeat if in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45611744/
    I've tried to see her a few times and she has stood me up twice. Not going to waste my time with her again. Its so hard to find good help these days. Smh.

  6. #7504

    Summer Rain Update

    Saw Summer again the other day.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45760245/

    Everything is still great and on point. A real squirter for people wondering what that is like.

    No B. S. No Drama. Great Fun.

    Any questions feel free to PM me.

  7. #7503

    Avery

    Had a dream with Avery recently. She is a nice girl in and Tampa. A bit talkative but it was not too much. Everything was covered which sounded like a recent thing for her. Thought I read she did BBBJ before. Her CBJ was good even with the cover. Switched to CG then K9 which led to great view of the ass. At this point I couldn't hold it anymore, ripped off cover and finished on that sweet ass. If you like a little extra padding she fits the bill. QV. 6. Might repeat if in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45611744/

  8. #7502

    Elise

    Elise is the one I'm talking about, she hasn't posted anything lately, just wanted to make sure nothing happened to her, she was always fun to be with.

  9. #7501

    Correction

    The girl I mentioned 2 posts down was named Hazel.

    Short, about 5'1. White. Couple tatoos. Wish she'd make a comeback LOL.

  10. #7500

    Alicia

    I've been watching this one for quite some time but LTGTBT. You'd think as long as she's been posting there would be some info. Anyone?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-419-7662/1/2895680

  11. #7499

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    I know she has good reviews and my service was quite good, but does she usually talk so much, she seemed alittle out there. And I did not see the face resemblance of those included here w blue eyes and dark hair. Just didn't see it, and she smokes too which I don't recall being mentioned.
    Yes, Layla is always very chatty. But she loves to make out and fuck so I don't mind. The smoking comes and goes. She quits and then starts again. But again, great body and great piece of ass and she's very nice.

  12. #7498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    I know she has good reviews and my service was quite good, but does she usually talk so much, she seemed alittle out there. And I did not see the face resemblance of those included here w blue eyes and dark hair. Just didn't see it, and she smokes too which I don't recall being mentioned.
    Thanks the info on being a smoker is helpful.

  13. #7497

    Sounds like a girl by the Aquarium / Port area who I think was named Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodHands45  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting tired of AMPs and want to try escorts again. I know I won't find the same lady since I don't recall a name and don't recall her house but this provider had a very nice routine years ago. She joined you in the shower beforehand, full nude body rub, BJ, 69, FS, ass play, then shower afterwards. She was fun in the shower. Lots of touching, licking and sucking.

    Anyone like that around still? Age not important. In fact, the more mature, the better!
    Would shower first, was down for salad tossing, and would shower again after if she liked you.

    The last time I saw her before she disapeared, on the goodbye shower we ended up going at it again raw. Nothing like bonus BBFSWCIP.

  14. #7496

    Elise?

    If I had to guess he's looking for Elise, I haven't seen her post in over a month.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Lots of "Cuban" girls around. A name would help. This doesn't give anyone much to go on considering the 1000+ garden tools passing in and out of that area and Tampa Bay, in general. Was she skinny, fat, hair color, tats, etc. ?

  15. #7495

    Ana, Analise, Elise

    We had a visit before she disappeared. She was in tears about and was missing her family.

    I'm going to guess that she's gone back. Time and some research may find her posting there.

    Mac OUt.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    My guess is he's talking about Elisse. I wonder what did happen to her. I use to see her a few years ago when she was over by ybor and then on Dale Mabry. She was fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape