Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 1305 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Isabelle

    From DI. This must be a YMMV issue, my experience wasn't as good as has been previously reported here. Nice body, pretty face, but not at all interested in the deed. She claims she only gets 100 per hhr from DI and therefore is only interested in minimum effort and activity. I didn't argue, I just went through the mechanics and headed in my way. I imagine this isn't a lot different than hooking up with a robot.

    Maybe I am expecting too much? So far in this hobby I've only had a few actually enthusiastic partners (and they have left the business). Pretty disappointing.

    I'd love a recommendation if anyone has one?

  2. #12775

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    She has a pharma issue. Very open menu, and she Truly loves anal she is the only girl I indulge greek with, because she requests it. Great body with curves in all the right places. She really gets into her sessions. She can be tricky to get ahold of some times, but I have never been disappointed with her service. The only down side with her is she has a douche of a boyfriend that leeches off her.

  3. #12774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    She says she's 4 foot 3. Is this a legit ad?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45649439/
    Same pics from ads I've checked out before. Just fishing for our email addresses.

  4. #12773

  5. #12772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Tiny Asian

    She says she's 4 foot 3. Is this a legit ad?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45649439/

  6. #12771

    Summer-No go

    A few days ago, I contacted Summer from DI and she said she'd be available Monday and we set an appointment. She told me to contact her this morning for her location. I text her and tells me that her grandmother fell ill. She even told me that she'd be willing to reschedule for late this month. After replying in the most nonchalant way I can, I'm considering counting my losses, licking my wounds and trying someone else.

  7. #12770

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her coach.
    I thought it might be her. She was going by Sky and Nicole when I saw her. I met her at a shithole apartment near 71st & Michigan. The place was pretty bad, but the session was excellent. Good skills and she really got into it. Then as I was leaving there were 6 guys smoking weed in the living room that weren't there before. They didn't cause any trouble, but I didn't like it all and haven't repeated. I thought about giving her another chance if she had a hotel room but that's out of the question now.

  8. #12769

    A tale of Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her coach.

  9. #12768

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Called this provider off listcrawler, easy to contact friendly when we met very responsive to oral gave good oral, we were getting ready to mish her pimp came out of the bathroom. Now this shit got really weird, he was said alot of crazy shit like why are you screwing my wife, I can't handle this shit and the topper let's double team her. I listen to his shit for 10 minutes. Finally bugged out. I don't know how to put up an attachment but her number is.

    765-303-xxxx, she's on Michigan Rd. At the red roof inn. Watch your 6 fellow mongers.
    Was is it this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45564968/

  10. #12767

    Teachable Moment

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Called this provider off listcrawler, easy to contact friendly when we met very responsive to oral gave good oral, we were getting ready to mish her pimp came out of the bathroom. Now this shit got really weird, he was said alot of crazy shit like why are you screwing my wife, I can't handle this shit and the topper let's double team her. I listen to his shit for 10 minutes. Finally bugged out. I don't know how to put up an attachment but her number is.

    765-303-xxxx, she's on Michigan Rd. At the red roof inn. Watch your 6 fellow mongers.
    I had a similar situation a few years back at a seedy hotel on Shadeland. Didn't even get as far as the oral. I was "getting comfortable" at the lady's request and was told that I couldn't use the bathroom because she had her dog in there. Once I was down to my shorts a big guy with a pit bull came out of the bathroom and chased me off. Lessons are:

    1. Always check the restroom. If you can't, bail.

    2. Never give the donation upfront. If she insists, bail.

  11. #12766

    A tale of Nikki

    Called this provider off listcrawler, easy to contact friendly when we met very responsive to oral gave good oral, we were getting ready to mish her pimp came out of the bathroom. Now this shit got really weird, he was said alot of crazy shit like why are you screwing my wife, I can't handle this shit and the topper let's double team her. I listen to his shit for 10 minutes. Finally bugged out. I don't know how to put up an attachment but her number is.

    765-303-xxxx, she's on Michigan Rd. At the red roof inn. Watch your 6 fellow mongers.

  12. #12765

    Alexus

    I'm hoping to see her tomorrow morning. This is my first time doing this sort of thing.

  13. #12764

    Any info on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8729995226

    She looks familiar, I just can't remember if she has advertised or not. Any Intel? If not, I plan to TOFTT on Thursday.

  14. #12763

    Nay

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Seems like someone made it back from FL, mixed reviews about her $. 50 for hh for reported service I don't know if I should take the plunge? Would rather see Tabby!?
    I've been with hundreds of women, her service is lukewarm at best. Body is nice, but she is certainly not worth $.50 for hh. Her QV should be. 6 and her HH should be $. Again she is very average in terms of performance, if you're just looking to explore and toss money around, you should try her out. If you actually want a good all around experience I'd advise finding someone else. She is 100% not worth the money she requests. If its MSOG $.2 is fair for her. See if you can negotiate.

    MF.

  15. #12762

    BJ with tongue ring recommendation?

    New to this sort of thing and trying to decide on someone to make my first. I've always desired oral from someone with a tongue piercing. Any recommendations for a good performer in the area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape