Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 24837
-
02-17-20 19:20 #12777Senior Member

Posts: 478DI Issues
Following up on this I tried reaching out to her once. I've never texted or booked through DI and never use my real number except for this time and once previously when I inquired in Kim. Literally those are the only two times I've listed my number. Apparently they have me listed as a time waster though on a database? I'm not entirely sure why. She wouldn't tell me more info.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
I'd have loved to see her but I guess I won't ever be able to use DI. I just wish I knew why LOL.
-
02-17-20 18:47 #12776Senior Member

Posts: 120Isabelle
From DI. This must be a YMMV issue, my experience wasn't as good as has been previously reported here. Nice body, pretty face, but not at all interested in the deed. She claims she only gets 100 per hhr from DI and therefore is only interested in minimum effort and activity. I didn't argue, I just went through the mechanics and headed in my way. I imagine this isn't a lot different than hooking up with a robot.
Maybe I am expecting too much? So far in this hobby I've only had a few actually enthusiastic partners (and they have left the business). Pretty disappointing.
I'd love a recommendation if anyone has one?
-
02-17-20 18:29 #12775Senior Member

Posts: 350Info
She has a pharma issue. Very open menu, and she Truly loves anal she is the only girl I indulge greek with, because she requests it. Great body with curves in all the right places. She really gets into her sessions. She can be tricky to get ahold of some times, but I have never been disappointed with her service. The only down side with her is she has a douche of a boyfriend that leeches off her.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 18:01 #12774Senior Member

Posts: 1175Fake
Same pics from ads I've checked out before. Just fishing for our email addresses.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 15:39 #12773Senior Member

Posts: 346Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45641310/
-
02-17-20 13:36 #12772Senior Member

Posts: 581Tiny Asian
She says she's 4 foot 3. Is this a legit ad?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45649439/
-
02-17-20 11:40 #12771Senior Member

Posts: 108Summer-No go
A few days ago, I contacted Summer from DI and she said she'd be available Monday and we set an appointment. She told me to contact her this morning for her location. I text her and tells me that her grandmother fell ill. She even told me that she'd be willing to reschedule for late this month. After replying in the most nonchalant way I can, I'm considering counting my losses, licking my wounds and trying someone else.
-
02-17-20 10:49 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 239Nikki
I thought it might be her. She was going by Sky and Nicole when I saw her. I met her at a shithole apartment near 71st & Michigan. The place was pretty bad, but the session was excellent. Good skills and she really got into it. Then as I was leaving there were 6 guys smoking weed in the living room that weren't there before. They didn't cause any trouble, but I didn't like it all and haven't repeated. I thought about giving her another chance if she had a hotel room but that's out of the question now.
Originally Posted by SafeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 19:15 #12769Senior Member

Posts: 79A tale of Nikki
Yes that's her coach.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 11:53 #12768Senior Member

Posts: 239Her?
Was is it this one?
Originally Posted by SafeMonger
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45564968/
-
02-16-20 10:42 #12767

Posts: 123Teachable Moment
I had a similar situation a few years back at a seedy hotel on Shadeland. Didn't even get as far as the oral. I was "getting comfortable" at the lady's request and was told that I couldn't use the bathroom because she had her dog in there. Once I was down to my shorts a big guy with a pit bull came out of the bathroom and chased me off. Lessons are:
Originally Posted by SafeMonger
[View Original Post]
1. Always check the restroom. If you can't, bail.
2. Never give the donation upfront. If she insists, bail.
-
02-16-20 09:48 #12766Senior Member

Posts: 79A tale of Nikki
Called this provider off listcrawler, easy to contact friendly when we met very responsive to oral gave good oral, we were getting ready to mish her pimp came out of the bathroom. Now this shit got really weird, he was said alot of crazy shit like why are you screwing my wife, I can't handle this shit and the topper let's double team her. I listen to his shit for 10 minutes. Finally bugged out. I don't know how to put up an attachment but her number is.
765-303-xxxx, she's on Michigan Rd. At the red roof inn. Watch your 6 fellow mongers.
-
02-15-20 18:08 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 181Alexus
I'm hoping to see her tomorrow morning. This is my first time doing this sort of thing.
-
02-15-20 15:44 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8729995226
She looks familiar, I just can't remember if she has advertised or not. Any Intel? If not, I plan to TOFTT on Thursday.
-
02-15-20 12:43 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 41Nay
I've been with hundreds of women, her service is lukewarm at best. Body is nice, but she is certainly not worth $.50 for hh. Her QV should be. 6 and her HH should be $. Again she is very average in terms of performance, if you're just looking to explore and toss money around, you should try her out. If you actually want a good all around experience I'd advise finding someone else. She is 100% not worth the money she requests. If its MSOG $.2 is fair for her. See if you can negotiate.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
MF.










Reply With Quote





