Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 582 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1673

    Wig

    This one is new to me but may be known from the streets to others I think.

    Is located in downtown new haven.

    Great face and perfect teeth but wears a wig. Head is buzz cut like Natalie Portman so it was kinda working for me LOL.

    Body on the other hand is like the rest with demons. Deflated everywhere important. Has a bandaid over tits and usual scabs. I almost called it quits here but the face was so good.

    Ended up just doing BBBJ swallow which was actually pretty decent for .6.

    Worthy of a return visit with clothes on wig off for me personally lmao.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3a74244d2e9229ec1f9f17442ebbbdcc40c5ab94-1.jpg‎  

  2. #1672

    Ripoff alert

    Not sure if this one has been posted before: (8 XX) XXX-914xxxx236;.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...9/362116332044 ?I don't see a more recent ad but I think this is her. Is missing a / some right sided teeth.

    Located on central ave in new haven. Has an incall which is a back little house. Went inside and gave donation. 6 so wasn't being too cautious.

    But I did deadbolt the door as I always do.

    Sends a text and gets naked and starts licking the shaft before someone comes knocking. They are getting pissed because the door won't open.

    She says it a roommate and she tries to ignore but then she opens.

    Skinny black guy with mustache comes in. He's not looking for a fight at all but seems more interested in getting the girl out saying "he caught her again".

    Has a jeep now parked in the driveway (his car).

    Not sure the situation here but she walks out with me and I try to salvage by getting her to do cardate but she goes back in to get her money and I leave.

    Driving past the house the jeep is now gone.

    Seemed like a rather extensive scam than a true robbery. For 0.6 I could care less but now I'm just trying to fuck with them. Sent a message the day after and she tried having me come back saying the guy went to Maryland on work lmao.

  3. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Dude. The pictures in that ad are from 3 different providers.
    Nope and she is a sweetheart.

  4. #1670

    Yes they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Not at all.
    They are at least from 2 different ones. I know for a fact the one of the girl in a bra and panties without a face is from the "big booty Italian" girls ad and she is not the girl in the rest of the pictures.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...n/054905064803 Here's her ad with that same picture. It's also a different number.

  5. #1669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    Dude. The pictures in that ad are from 3 different providers.
    Not at all.

  6. #1668

    Mandy

    Anyone know her? Was she in Hartford? From some of those reports it doesn't sound like the same girl.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/558369989049

  7. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger21  [View Original Post]
    Hi does anyone have any experience with this one, she looks good. Doesn't give a name so its hard to find any reviews. Thanks for any info.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/642657811910
    Dude. The pictures in that ad are from 3 different providers.

  8. #1666

    Heaven is only a TXT Away

    Hi does anyone have any experience with this one, she looks good. Doesn't give a name so its hard to find any reviews. Thanks for any info.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/642657811910

  9. #1665
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD6969  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/353233709962

    Anyone have info on this one? Was going to check her out but can't find any previous posts. Thanks in advance.

    MD.
    She has shitty reviews if you check hartford thread.

  10. #1664

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson918  [View Original Post]
    She was busted last summer in Ansonia. 23 year old Colombian girl with huge bolt ons. Christina. Has she gotten back into the mix. I really miss her BBBJ's. Does anyone have a contact for her? Phone, IG, FB, etc.
    https://instagram.com/llxinall?igshid=te2nizwjiufn

  11. #1663

    Deep Throat General

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/353233709962

    Anyone have info on this one? Was going to check her out but can't find any previous posts. Thanks in advance.

    MD.

  12. #1662

    Xina, young Columbia's girl Ansonia

    She was busted last summer in Ansonia. 23 year old Colombian girl with huge bolt ons. Christina. Has she gotten back into the mix. I really miss her BBBJ's. Does anyone have a contact for her? Phone, IG, FB, etc.

  13. #1661

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this lady, pics look nice, I'm afraid she may be using camera angles that are hiding a large midsection & possibly a FUPA.

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...i/919289050896

    Please advise if she is 134 lbs as stated, or a porker with nice cans.
    I saw her a while back. Went twice actually, was hoping it would get less business like and it didn't. She is the girl in the pics, not fat by any means. She has a pretty great body for real. She is very short nice rack and very pretty. She is just not into doing what she does, she wants a lot of money for being good looking and laying there. No type of getting into it, not even trying to fake it. Hope you fare better, it's worth a shot because she is really cute and never felt in harms way.

  14. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAName203  [View Original Post]
    Shit. Guess I got lucky maybe. Thank you for the heads up though!
    Got lucky this evening also. Few texts, asked if hundo Qv for 3 some is OK, said it's fine, was on my way instantly. Area's pretty quiet, no shady characters hanging around, blonde was cute, other one is so-so, both were genuinely friendly, and got very into it. BBBJ, covered FS from them both? I think was worth the hundo. They eat each other and make out with each other vigorously and ravenously the whole time. And they both moaned ecstatically throughout, with the blonde also talking dirty in my ear.

  15. #1659

    I'd pass

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I've been scoping the big booty italian for a while now and haven't pulled the trigger yet. I feel like I remember reading something on here that she only allows mish because of an old injury? That's weird. But idk. Other than the fact that they look like "party girls" yeah I'd love to check them out. Those pics with the elephant tattoo on her stomach. Amazing body.
    The one on the right used to be a regular quick visit for me being she used to be close by. Goes by the name jazz. She's recent out from a year long sentence for use and went right back to it. Long criminal past. Heavily into the game and visits got worse as time went on. Occasionally Offers bare, and I'd strongly not recommend it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape