Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 281 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    I looked on their site and did not see anything. Do you have a link?
    https://www.ctinsider.com/local/nhre...hp?src=nhrhpcp#photo-19044004.

  2. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    FYI. If you make an appointment and don't keep it without calling to cancel, it does impact other customers. If they start getting lots of no shows then the manager starts play games with appointments, such as saying a girl is there and when you show up say she is not.

    I'm not saying you did this, just being helpful because I don't like when I make an appointment and the girl is actually not there.
    I made sure to give mamasan four hours notice, got to look out for everyone else!

  3. #1294

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester701  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. The New Haven register had a big article on Sunday about massage parlors and human trafficking. They mentioned D&D a few times. Stay safe.
    I looked on their site and did not see anything. Do you have a link?

  4. #1293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester701  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. The New Haven register had a big article on Sunday about massage parlors and human trafficking. They mentioned D&D a few times. Stay safe.
    That's not a good thing, might want to stay clear of DD a few days.

  5. #1292

    New Haven Register

    Just a heads up. The New Haven register had a big article on Sunday about massage parlors and human trafficking. They mentioned D&D a few times. Stay safe.

  6. #1291

    Appt.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Jesse left already? The turnaround here is so quick, I made an appt a week ago, wasn't able to make it, and now she is gone.
    FYI. If you make an appointment and don't keep it without calling to cancel, it does impact other customers. If they start getting lots of no shows then the manager starts play games with appointments, such as saying a girl is there and when you show up say she is not.

    I'm not saying you did this, just being helpful because I don't like when I make an appointment and the girl is actually not there.

  7. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    What was Nicole's age and looks like? I've been disappointed lately, Jesse was a hottie but she left.
    Jesse left already? The turnaround here is so quick, I made an appt a week ago, wasn't able to make it, and now she is gone.

  8. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    What was Nicole's age and looks like? I've been disappointed lately, Jesse was a hottie but she left.
    IMHO Nicole is very pretty and has a nice body. I would say her looks are what you would expect at Sun Star Spa. She is not a super hot model but I would take a second look if I saw her on the street. This is a hard question to answer since looks and age are subjective.

  9. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    OMG! The sign in the sauna says "No Peeing". There was no sign the last time I was there. That is so funny.
    Yeah there was a sign in SN in Danbury last time I was there. The thought never even entered my mind in the 20+ years I've been frequenting these establishments.

    My biggest complaint about this place is the volume and the lack of parking. One or the other is fine but together it's tough during the peak times. Anyone ever been upstairs? I was taken up there a few times, first time it was because the rooms downstairs were full. Last few time it was a girl I had seen a couple times and she took me up there the last couple times. Those stairs are a hazard.

  10. #1287

    Nasty

    Mamasan coughing once I walked in. Seems virus made its way here. Yikes. Hopefully it does not get contracted.

  11. #1286

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I was in New Haven to visit a sick friend at Yale New Haven today so I decided to give myself a Valentine's Day gift at "Dunkin Donuts". I have not been there in many years. I typically go for a rug and tug and then if I want full service I go into Manhattan for the GFE experience. There were three vehicles in the parking lot and I had to wait 5 or 10 minute. I ended up drawing Nicole. Same script are always: table shower, sauna, walk on back, back rub, light kissing, daty, covered half and'half. The service was pleasant and polite. We used the rest of the hour chatting about our lives. Nicole's english is very good.

    OMG! The sign in the sauna says "No Peeing". There was no sign the last time I was there. That is so funny.

    70 + 140. I know I good have gone cheaper on the tip if I pushed it.
    What was Nicole's age and looks like? I've been disappointed lately, Jesse was a hottie but she left.

  12. #1285

    Dunkin Donuts

    I was in New Haven to visit a sick friend at Yale New Haven today so I decided to give myself a Valentine's Day gift at "Dunkin Donuts". I have not been there in many years. I typically go for a rug and tug and then if I want full service I go into Manhattan for the GFE experience. There were three vehicles in the parking lot and I had to wait 5 or 10 minute. I ended up drawing Nicole. Same script are always: table shower, sauna, walk on back, back rub, light kissing, daty, covered half and'half. The service was pleasant and polite. We used the rest of the hour chatting about our lives. Nicole's english is very good.

    OMG! The sign in the sauna says "No Peeing". There was no sign the last time I was there. That is so funny.

    70 + 140. I know I good have gone cheaper on the tip if I pushed it.

  13. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessy the other day and it was refreshing to see an attractive girl back at the Sun. Perfect experience, she was pretty, young, tall, lean and enhanced with a good attitude too. I might have to try out Hana, what did she look like and was she under 30 or old like the others lately?
    Hana is really young. She said she is 22 and she looks it also. She is slim, and C top, long hair, and about 5'6 or 5'7. She is a keeper.

    Thanks for the info on Jessy. I will try her next time after I see Hana one more time.

  14. #1283

    Dd

    Just left DD and had a really good time. I drew Channel (like the perfume as she said). I will say I highly recommend her. It was busy but I definitely got my whole hour. The TS was busy so she started with a decent massage while we waited for the TS to free up. Once in there she gave me one of the better TS I have had there. Very very playful. Once back in the room we got to business (since she had already given me a massage). Very sensual. Very fun. I don't usually repeat girls because I like something new but she is one I would definitely go for again. The only girl I have ever repeated there was Kimberly (to bad she is gone) because she was very friendly and gave you the most bang for your buck (only girl there that ever gave me two pops every time) even if she was not the youngest of the girls there she made up for it with her enthusiasm. The usual donation for this place.

  15. #1282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806

    Ct AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    This isn't some place where you need to do anything secret or negotiate, guys go there for one reason and they've got it down to an assembly line. IMO, you will have a harder time if you do NOT want FS, like if you really just wanted a massage and HJ not sure they'd know what to do with you, LOL.

    There are hundreds of reviews of this place, almost all of them are $. 6 house + $1. 4 tip, for 1 hr session (but if you shoot your load in 20 minutes, I think you'll be cleaned up and escorted out when you pop). Most guys also tip MMS $10 or $20. When you get there you don't need to say anything when greeted except that you'd like a massage, please. MMS will take the house fee and escort you to a room (or you can ask for lineup or someone specific), then tip MMS when she leaves you. IMO just leave the $1. 4 tip on the table when your lady leaves you to get undressed, you probably don't even need to say a word unless for some reason you want something different, and you'll look like you've done this before, so everyone will be happier. TS followed by (optional) sauna, then your girl will give you a sexy little rubdown with all / most clothes removed. You'll get a CBJ then FS. At this point, if you want something else (like DATY) or specific position, etc. You should ask. She'll make sure you unload before the hour is up no reason not to take advantage of the full hour. I think DD is pretty good about that, don't think I've ever been shorted time-wise. If you are a generously endowed gentleman, consider bringing your own XL condom, just in case.
    Good description of the festivities, except you are overpaying. The standard donations in New Haven and Danbury have always been $. 7 house and $1. To the girl for a total of $ 1. 7 for the entire experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape