Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Hayden

    I saw her last week. I've visited her several times now. Always been showered, dressed sexy, and lucid. She's a great lay and seems to really enjoy her work. I've seen her incall and outcall. In calls have never been same place.

    Communication 6/10 can take a little bit to get back to you but once contact is made timely communication is maintained.

    Location: 7/10 Met at a condo. No one there but us but a man's stuff was there.

    Personality: 8/10 completely laid back. She's easy to have a conversation with, remembers details about you and discussions prior to visit.

    Appearance: 7/10 Hayden is a tall full figured blonde with curves in all the right places, not BBW at all. She was dressed in a sexy outfit.

    Hygiene: 10/10. Showered and fresh, kitten shaved, makeup and nails done.

    Performance: 9/10 BBBJ, daty, cfs. Multiple positions. I don't do greek, so I didn't try. I like her BBBJ, she will go as long as you want her to. The kitty has nice grip and tends to get wet.

    Value: 9/10 the hr is pretty intense. I like to kiss and she doesn't do much of that with me. Otherwise, I'll be back again, yet again.

  2. #4165

    Lexington for the Night.

    Will be visiting for the night and looking for quality referrals and recommendations. Safety and has to be willing to come to hotel since I don't know the area at all. Will be more than happy to return the favor if ever visiting Columbus. PM me or reply here.

    Thanks and as always, be safe out there.

  3. #4164

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried Hayden but have heard good things. Katie however I have sampled and it was a Hell of a time. Very personable, not a clock watcher at all (my time ran over almost 1/2 hr), very orally gifted! She wasn't as thick as her pics which didn't bother me. I know she was recently picked up by her Uncle LEO and was staying in the Fayette Country Gray Bar Inn, idk if she's out now. She was picked up on a failure to appear and flagrant non support, so not what you would have guessed. Good Luck and let us know if you try Hayden! Another one you may want to try is Dawn, especially if you like spinners with a great ass!! Very fun!
    Since post was up, folks comment on Hayden but Melanie seems gone from the scene.

  4. #4163

  5. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/384395220525 had a great visit with Ashley this morning she enjoys DATY she has a great BBBJ and a nice little tight Kitty will repeat.
    Saw her ad as well, might give this girl a try if her rates aren't too high.

  6. #4161

    Soul snatcher


  7. #4160

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/384395220525 had a great visit with Ashley this morning she enjoys DATY she has a great BBBJ and a nice little tight Kitty will repeat.
    I saw Ashley last night was very nice great BBBJ and very friendly treat this one good fellas while she last I will repeat so I recommend as well no marks or bruises or those signs we know. Be safe out there.

  8. #4159

    Ashley

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/384395220525 had a great visit with Ashley this morning she enjoys DATY she has a great BBBJ and a nice little tight Kitty will repeat.

  9. #4158

  10. #4157

    2 girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ffboy  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Kelsey, very good BBBJ and a couple of positions covered. Great time.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kesley-in-lex/624817340078

    Does anyone know of a provider that will do 2 girls?
    Yeah that's what I asked a week ago. Still trying to find them.

  11. #4156

  12. #4155

    Lyric

    Was wondering if anyone has visited with this redhead. You can PM with info if you prefer.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/823929625342

  13. #4154

    Kelsy

    Had a dream with Kelsey, very good BBBJ and a couple of positions covered. Great time.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kesley-in-lex/624817340078

    Does anyone know of a provider that will do 2 girls?

  14. #4153

    Re: Melanie the friendly ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo52  [View Original Post]
    Gone, done kaput, disappeared. How many of us have been left hangin? Great times, sweetheart, incredible body, rough oral skills, kinda hurt. But gone,

    What about Hayden, is her mouth manic? Daty onnmenu, kissing.

    On that note, can someone summarize Katie, is she smoker.

    Growing tired of false pictures, clock watching, and some bing a nit BBW when photos obviously from the distant past. Comments anyone.
    I've never tried Hayden but have heard good things. Katie however I have sampled and it was a Hell of a time. Very personable, not a clock watcher at all (my time ran over almost 1/2 hr), very orally gifted! She wasn't as thick as her pics which didn't bother me. I know she was recently picked up by her Uncle LEO and was staying in the Fayette Country Gray Bar Inn, idk if she's out now. She was picked up on a failure to appear and flagrant non support, so not what you would have guessed. Good Luck and let us know if you try Hayden! Another one you may want to try is Dawn, especially if you like spinners with a great ass!! Very fun!

  15. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo52  [View Original Post]
    Gone, done kaput, disappeared. How many of us have been left hangin? Great times, sweetheart, incredible body, rough oral skills, kinda hurt. But gone,

    What about Hayden, is her mouth manic? Daty onnmenu, kissing.

    On that note, can someone summarize Katie, is she smoker.

    Growing tired of false pictures, clock watching, and some bing a nit BBW when photos obviously from the distant past. Comments anyone.
    I've seen Hayden once a little over a year ago. DATY was definitely on the menu, was very clean, and she thoroughly enjoyed my time spent down there. Didn't try to kiss her too many other places so I can't comment on how she would respond to any dfk. As far as her magical mouth goes, for me it was ok. Not bad by any means but I wouldn't say it's out of this world. Will definitely get the job done just didn't leave me speechless. Could have just been me or a bad day. Not holding it against her and wouldn't stop me from seeing her in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape