Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,921 to 22,935 of 30788
-
02-17-20 08:04 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 52NcNikki
She's still around.
Originally Posted by Pbone888
[View Original Post]
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/774158587847
She came back sometime recently I think. Iirc there are a couple reviews recently that she's OK.
I saw her years and years ago but had a decent experience. We didn't click that well but she was GFE. DFK, BBBJ, DATY. Sydney might be around (haven't seen her), but most of the agencies are gone except Bks.
-
02-17-20 03:26 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 78Going to see her in about 5 hours thou I am pretty drunk right now.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 22:27 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 1301It was the precursor to the cashapp scam. Pretty much what will happen is she'll ask you to text or read the numbers on the card so she can verify funds. Alternatively you may be asked to send a picture of the numbers on the card. With the numbers, the funds can be transferred off the card and she'll dissapear. If you do take the risk and get a gift card, make sure you let the other person know you'll give them the card in the room and not before. Also don't send a pic of the receipt which I believe in some cases has the card number.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 22:11 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 78Payment with gift card
Anyone heard is gals doing this, this sounds off to me.
-
02-16-20 20:10 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 72Snow Bunny
I texted her this week and she responded quickly with 60/100/140 for outcall. She then requested a $25 deposit which I declined. At least one of her pics is used in another ad on STG with a different number. Probably a no-go.
Originally Posted by GreyTire
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 20:02 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 144Damn, what happened to all the hot escorts we used to have around here 10-15 years ago. NCNikki. Innovative Beauties. Ashlee's Angels. Sydney. All gone. Crazy.
-
02-16-20 19:49 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 458Ivey
Thank you for the review. What area of Durham?
Originally Posted by SwordInStone
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 18:52 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 66TaylorMade
Legit, but perhaps not discreet.
Saw her about a month ago. Good time. Mish, K9, BBBJ. Clearly knows what she is doing. Just didn't vibe with her personally, loud and outgoing which can be good or bad depending.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...m/902722033175
-
02-16-20 17:56 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 33Ivey
Just saw Ivey, a newcomer to Durham from Wilimington. So glad I did. She is very pretty and a truly nice person. Average body but incredibly knowledgeable in the entertaining arena. Best BBBJ I have ever had! Not a clock watcher. Super enthusiastic. She appeared to enjoy the dream as much as I did. Average donation and worth every cent. $$ Highly recommended!
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/508694931873
-
02-16-20 11:46 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 138First one is legit. Met her recently via Seeking Arrangement and the phone matches. She has been on SA with profile DarbyMilf for at least 6 months but this is first I have seen on STG etc.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
Hosts at older but maintained and quiet condo area off 15/501 near Chapel Hill. Place is kinda a clutter mess from previous hoarder owner and there is one cat with typical accompanying litter box odor. She apologized for all that as I entered and said she is working getting it more presentable.
Freshly showered, solid GFE, fresh and clean tasting, more than a little tighter than average FYI. Cannot remember if smoker but breath was not the freshest. Not terrible but residual. I had offered and she accepted 200 for several hours. I was there little under 2 hours I think. Keep in mind this was via SA and we had traded messages and photos there, and then again via text.
Very personable, cool chick vibe. She seemed a little thinner than some of her photos. First couple and maybe last one in ad probably fairly accurate. I noticed some red bumps on her stomach but not face. There was enough time lapse in texting that I almost did not follow thru, but she was very lucid while I was there. I also notice when scrolling back thru STG ads this weekend that her first ad was very early am and listed Clayton as location. She told me she used to live in Clayton, so I don't know if she was there last night or if she was not lucid when she first posted. I am mentioning all of that (and breath residual) as taken together caveat. I will probably schedule again as long as she is good with the terms she and I discussed via SA.
-
02-16-20 10:32 #7858Senior Member

Posts: 214Anyone seen either one of these? Don't appear to have any reviews.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/107307120050
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/45557784/
-
02-16-20 10:02 #7857Senior Member

Posts: 1651Wow
What a fat mess.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 15:20 #7856Regular Member

Posts: 11What was donation?
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:00 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 619Questionable
Not good at all when you see that she disabled her reviews! Don't believe excuses why. Why because they were awful.
Originally Posted by WillNcDean
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 13:47 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 52Fake
Pics skimmed off various sites.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



