Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 472 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 7068
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2043

    Interesting Ad

    She spells it all out what's offered. TGTBT? Only $500 for an overnight? Those breasts look good!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162649

  2. #2042

    Great BBBJ

    Hey I'm new to USA sex guide but a veteran on http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...3515-Robreefer.

    I am just getting back into mongering. My first review was a cheap BBBJ with Rimminng included for a hundred. For the price her BBBJ was great but she lacked deepthroat ability. The Rimminng was ok but left me with a lot to be desired. She is much older than my usual but I was feeling froggy. Location was clean but not discrete with apartment neighbor doors all around. Incall is in lakeside which is a minor inconvenience but not too big of a deal.

    Will definitely repeat because rimming and BBBJ for a hundred is hard to find.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...&city=sandiego

  3. #2041

    Jennifer Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    https://switter.at/@Jenniferlynn031/media

    200 for a quick visit, 250 hh and 350 hr. No kissing and CBJ cfs. She recently got implants.
    Sounds fun. I've messaged her in the past. She said she was in SD often, but I haven't noticed her recently. No kissing is a bummer. Thanks for the report.

  4. #2040

    Jennifer Lynn

    https://switter.at/@Jenniferlynn031/media

    200 for a quick visit, 250 hh and 350 hr. No kissing and CBJ cfs. She recently got implants.

  5. #2039

    Marissa Jones

    Anybody have any info on Marissa Jones up in North County? She claims she does car dates but not sure if she's legit.

  6. #2038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS?
    Not that I'm aware of.

  7. #2037
    Service from my experience was great. Can't tell you about donation as I picked her up off NCB. I will say this, those pictures don't do her justice. One of the softest booties I've laid hands on. Very down to earth and easy to get along with. CBJ was top notch. Cardate was $, I'm sure it's more for an ad found online. Hope this helps.

  8. #2036

  9. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by NauticalFart  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Would you recommend?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandi-pleasures

    Not usually what I go for but she doesn't seem to bust the bank and I've never been with a chick as short as her before.
    I haven't met her but she's had positive reviews. I think she only offers covered services for everything.

  10. #2034

    Kandi Pleasures

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Would you recommend?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandi-pleasures

    Not usually what I go for but she doesn't seem to bust the bank and I've never been with a chick as short as her before.

  11. #2033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    HX Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten back on TER (same handle as here) and it's getting back up to speed. I have a thing for Asians and I keep seeing new posts for young Asian spinners for 3. For an hr and they all have 9/9 scores. The site is http://sdasiangirls.com and they've set it up like a legit business (although there is still lots of "latin verbosem" on the page, so they must not have great web skills). The thing is there are lots of girls listed through this site and they all have phenomenal scores and very similar reviews. They all offer (per the reviews) BBBJ, dfk, daty and sound gorgeous. It doesn't seem quite right though. Has anyone here actually seen them? Sounds like a condo near UTC.
    This agency is legit and has been around for a while. See the Asian providers sub forum / blog. They go by three or four HX handles usually all in the prominent ads. Thorough screening but once you're in, you can see any of them. Some have tiers like regular, VIP or executive, with the latter two more expensive than regular.

  12. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    She is not quite double my budget. Looks fun. I've never gotten more than $350 of value from anyone.
    Even that's more than double the most I'd pay.

  13. #2031

    Nono

    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    Won't bury the lead. Total waste of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/45356918/

    Reached out thru text repeatedly and repeatedly ghosted me.

    Yesterday tried again and same bullshit. Was literally at another incall, which I was so-so about when she reaches out with "OMG sorry".

    I change plans, agree to see her and she's going to make it up to me for wasting my time.

    Went to her PB incall, tall attractive girl. Leave 2. 2 on the dresser, disrobe and get on bed. She gets naked. Solidly built, like might have been a swimmer in high school, but lots of bruises on legs. Somewhat flighty.

    Starts smearing cream all over my back and then sprinkles cold water on me and basically mechanically rubs her body on mine.

    Not a hint of skill, not a hint of sensuality. Eventually flips me over and does the same. I'm actually shivering.

    Same BS, eventually gets to my cock, rubs lotion on it, nanosecond BBBJ and then comes the hammering.

    Not hint of GFE or FS as promised.

    Gets me off and invites me to shower.

    No fucking towels! Are you kidding me?

    Out the door in 30 minutes despite paying for an hour and her promise to 'take care of me'.

    Utter and complete waste of time and roses.

    Don't bother with her, can't recommend.
    I second this. I saw her several weeks ago. She lies just to get you in the door and then refuses to do what you agreed upon.

  14. #2030

    New Asian agency. Can it be real?

    I've gotten back on TER (same handle as here) and it's getting back up to speed. I have a thing for Asians and I keep seeing new posts for young Asian spinners for 3. For an hr and they all have 9/9 scores. The site is http://sdasiangirls.com and they've set it up like a legit business (although there is still lots of "latin verbosem" on the page, so they must not have great web skills). The thing is there are lots of girls listed through this site and they all have phenomenal scores and very similar reviews. They all offer (per the reviews) BBBJ, dfk, daty and sound gorgeous. It doesn't seem quite right though. Has anyone here actually seen them? Sounds like a condo near UTC.

  15. #2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how big your bank is, but outcall, fun, definitely GFE, MSOG, not a clock watcher.

    https://twitter.com/lisalangsd?lang=en
    Does she offer BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape