Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 888 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3702

    Ebony katt

    She hasnt updated her ads lately but I saw she's trying out tryst these days trying to get alot more cash for a body many of us have had much cheaper less than a year ago. Maybe somehow she thought the pussy gets better with age and higher volume. I managed to get her closer to our old rate and decided for one last farewell visit at her newish apartment just off the interstate. She's still got a great BBBJ with amazing finish. I let her suck the first one out, took a rest, then knocked it hard BBFS. Her little sounds are still cute. $$. 5 spent. She wants 4 and higher these days though.

    Her ig and snapchat are still great too. Da_kattsmeow on ig and kumkisskatt on sc

  2. #3701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    I know

    Thanks, Tiger. Yeah, I got all the background info on her. I like oldies. It's a fetish thing. Her FB pics are also from like 2007. I ain't filling out an application, though. .

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Ya sure you really want to know bro? I contacted her in late 2018. You can get her name by using zlookup on her phone #. She seemed to be doing hairdressing at the time. She was also a small-time actress in the early 80's with one credit for a beach scene in 1983 (you can find her actress web page easily once you have her name). Assuming she was a teen back then, you can do the math yourself for her current rough age. On top of everything else, she appears to have a severe case of GPS (seem to recall one site asking $$$$ h) for someone that is probably pushing 60 and requires you to send your picture to her along with filling out an application form giving her your full name, place of employment, type of work you do, and signing a disclaimer (I lost interest long before this but just let it play out). There are plenty of photos out there but this one is from a little over 5 years ago according to the site I downloaded it from.

  3. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Ya sure you really want to know bro? I contacted her in late 2018. You can get her name by using zlookup on her phone #. She seemed to be doing hairdressing at the time. She was also a small-time actress in the early 80's with one credit for a beach scene in 1983 (you can find her actress web page easily once you have her name). Assuming she was a teen back then, you can do the math yourself for her current rough age. On top of everything else, she appears to have a severe case of GPS (seem to recall one site asking $$$$ h) for someone that is probably pushing 60 and requires you to send your picture to her along with filling out an application form giving her your full name, place of employment, type of work you do, and signing a disclaimer (I lost interest long before this but just let it play out). There are plenty of photos out there but this one is from a little over 5 years ago according to the site I downloaded it from.
    As always, excellent research OT.

  4. #3699

    "Cindy"

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Welcome, thanks for contributing, and hope you enjoy your stay here. Quick question about Cindy. Does she have any photos that have been taken since the 80's?
    Ya sure you really want to know bro? I contacted her in late 2018. You can get her name by using zlookup on her phone #. She seemed to be doing hairdressing at the time. She was also a small-time actress in the early 80's with one credit for a beach scene in 1983 (you can find her actress web page easily once you have her name). Assuming she was a teen back then, you can do the math yourself for her current rough age. On top of everything else, she appears to have a severe case of GPS (seem to recall one site asking $$$$ h) for someone that is probably pushing 60 and requires you to send your picture to her along with filling out an application form giving her your full name, place of employment, type of work you do, and signing a disclaimer (I lost interest long before this but just let it play out). There are plenty of photos out there but this one is from a little over 5 years ago according to the site I downloaded it from.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B5dsrvZIcAArqo_.jpg‎  

  5. #3698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Awesome!

    Welcome, thanks for contributing, and hope you enjoy your stay here. Quick question about Cindy. Does she have any photos that have been taken since the 80's?

    Quote Originally Posted by DookieLuve  [View Original Post]
    Well hello fellow mongers. This is my first post. LOL But a long time reader. Figure I finally share one of mine. I've been seeing for many years. An absolute true southern Belle. If you have ever had the chance you know what I mean. Loves what she does and loves to get it. YMMV she see a select few.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...ecindy1-41320/

  6. #3697

    Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    She was up on STG in Charlotte working out of Gastonia area maybe a few months back maybe November /2019 area. It was also reported her #3339 regarding Jewls on this thread. Her link is down now. I'd be worth the drive if she doesn't ghost you. The trip (s) to Greece was a great adventure for sure. Just saying HC.
    Hello All,

    A trip to Greece is not my favorite thing to do in the world! To each his own. I have only done this twice my entire life, and both times were with escorts. The only reason that I did it was really because they for the most part begged me to do it with them.

    One time was with her. She really loved it! That was for sure. She was one of a kind. I have not seen her in years. She was one good time!

    Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC

  7. #3696

    Anyone seen her?

    Anybody have experience with this one? Looks good and seems pretty legit talking to her but just want to cover bases.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/104359224337

  8. #3695

    Breast Relief

    Lucky is the best by far when it comes to this. Starts off with bbj with great eye contact. Then lays back and simultaneously plays the flute while you enter and re-enter the canyons. Always great attitude. Senior members, I can provide more deets.

    Happy Hunting.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=greenville+escort+Lucky+&tbm=isch&ved=2 ahUKEwjBjJ-QntXnAhXM6 FMKHWqkAX4 Q2-cCegQIABAC&oq=greenville+escort+Lucky+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img. 12.41. 45398.47207. 49590.0. 0. 0. 150.1528. 0 j11.0. 1. OQWz7 mmiFSQ&ei=IsVIXsHzFszRzwLqyIbwBw&bih=719&biw=414&client=safari&prmd=ivn#imgrc=Z5 PJe_v8 Ii52 OM.

  9. #3694

    Atf

    Well hello fellow mongers. This is my first post. LOL But a long time reader. Figure I finally share one of mine. I've been seeing for many years. An absolute true southern Belle. If you have ever had the chance you know what I mean. Loves what she does and loves to get it. YMMV she see a select few.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...ecindy1-41320/

  10. #3693

    Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I lost track of her too. Would love to see her again. If she's still in the hobby. It's been a while. She was great at being "the girl next door who just happened to like getting it in the ass" LOL.
    She was up on STG in Charlotte working out of Gastonia area maybe a few months back maybe November /2019 area. It was also reported her #3339 regarding Jewls on this thread. Her link is down now. I'd be worth the drive if she doesn't ghost you. The trip (s) to Greece was a great adventure for sure. Just saying HC.

  11. #3692

    A blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryVen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard anything about Jewls lately? I lost touch with her a couple years ago when she had her baby and about the time of the BP fiasco. Wondering if anyone has digits they were willing to PM me. Thanks.
    I lost track of her too. Would love to see her again. If she's still in the hobby. It's been a while. She was great at being "the girl next door who just happened to like getting it in the ass" LOL.

  12. #3691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    I'll confirm

    Post the pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I have received texts & photos from Ms. Sassy. So I can confirm that she is Sassy Amber the go-to-girl for tours of Greece. Photos in ad look different because she has put on a little weight. It looks good on her. She was a bit too thin anyway.

    I have not been able to visit her yet but will at my first opportunity.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/055819677536

    Noodle.

  13. #3690

    Ms Sassy

    I have received texts & photos from Ms. Sassy. So I can confirm that she is Sassy Amber the go-to-girl for tours of Greece. Photos in ad look different because she has put on a little weight. It looks good on her. She was a bit too thin anyway.

    I have not been able to visit her yet but will at my first opportunity.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/055819677536

    Noodle.

  14. #3689

    Jewls

    Anyone heard anything about Jewls lately? I lost touch with her a couple years ago when she had her baby and about the time of the BP fiasco. Wondering if anyone has digits they were willing to PM me. Thanks.

  15. #3688

    Kimberly Eve

    I'll put at the start of this I've never seen her and that's the issue.

    I don't doubt she's real since I follow her on SC, but this girl will make an appointment with you then just stop responding. I've tried to see her 4-5 times over the last few months and she always ghosts. Just giving everyone the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape