Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,666 to 28,680 of 41293
-
02-16-20 07:37 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 1246Dark Haired Ashleigh?
Gentlemen, I couldn't find any reviews on this one who has been advertising for a while. Perhaps she went by another name?
She has a look that I LOVE, and youthful, firm, perky tits gets me hard all the time! I would be very appreciative of any information you can share with me about this girl. Please, and thank you.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/475277491864
-
02-16-20 04:54 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 435I have seen this young lady on several different occasions. Some during the hobby and some as a friend. Her and I have gone out for drinks we have gone out for coffee and I have never seen anything like that not saying that it's not true. Just from my past experiences with her I have not seen anything like that. I guess it's part of the hobby and like everyone says YMMV. Just be safe everyone, this hobby has demons in it.
Originally Posted by DewnBiggrlz
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 20:18 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 706Spinner with freckles
Anyone got the scoop on this chick? She's in my neck of the woods with a blonde cutie. I searched Jax forum and couldn't find anything? Looks like she was in this area for a bit.
Please PM, appreciate the help!
https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-1594/1/688543
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/4...8455/1/2400183
-
02-15-20 16:39 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 62Ryder
Any reports on this girl?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1636656
She's been posting on adultsearch for a while, wondering if I should toftt.
-
02-15-20 16:08 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 286Alexandra
Any 411 on this young lady. I've searched her name with results from BP, so no luck. Thanks SXY.
-
02-15-20 15:44 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 286http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/002345143145
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 15:30 #12622Regular Member

Posts: 19You will definitely be happy with this one I've seen her on a few occasions excellent lady to be with.
Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 15:25 #12621Regular Member

Posts: 19I did not tell her this but when she asked where my car was I told her I took an Uber.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 13:56 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 683Not the same girl
The blonde you are referring to that gave the gentleman a fire downstairs is NOT this girl.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/022576874087
You are thinking of this one. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/305351046474.
-
02-15-20 13:21 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 1260Hypocritical
Seems pretty rude of her that she didn't communicate with you that she had 2 male guests hiding out in the bathroom. Wasted your time. Practice What You Preach is what I believe.
Originally Posted by DewnBiggrlz
[View Original Post]
Hope you didnt indulge the fact that ya'll are trailer park neighbors
-
02-15-20 11:28 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 269Info
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/348924927409
Her video looked decent.
-
02-15-20 11:11 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 286Ts?
What the heck. Nothing on the ad says it; But discretion has penis size. I think that if you are TS you should at least mention it in your ad.
-
02-15-20 11:09 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 269Thanks
Thanks bro. I was about to go give her a try for that rate but now I'll pass.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 06:13 #12615Regular Member

Posts: 19Ashley
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/864306939786
I went to go see this one Thursday morning. Come to find out she's staying in the same trailer park I'm at so I decided to walk over. I get over there the conversation was pleasant I did not detect anything shady and she was doing super low donations. While sitting there on the couch she takes off her shirt and asked me to follow her to the bedroom. I lay on the bed with my sweatpants on and she perceives to give me a CBJ. She might get two and a half stars on the BJ. She steps off the bed and takes off her intimate apparel straddles me and two guys walk out of the bathroom where the bedroom is at. I get up pull my sweatpants up and start to head toward the door. I've seen where she put my $100 I kind of peeped that through a reflection of a mirror in her bedroom. And while she was in the bedroom arguing with the two guys about coming out of the bathroom I grabbed my money walked out the door and left. I don't know if anybody has had this problem or not but I say YMMV. I do know that she has a female roommate and this was not a female roommate or, her male friends. Watch your back fellas.
-
02-15-20 00:58 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 173She stays in upscale locations and is fun. Sometimes travels with her friend Monique. They're both solid girls, and if you don't mind the extra cushion I recommend them.
Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






