Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,651 to 28,665 of 41283
-
02-16-20 11:34 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 56Has anyone seen her?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/860700270204
Post doesn't have a name so kinda hard to look for.
-
02-16-20 11:33 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 1107TS ad
Um, it says TS right there in the link AND in the ad?
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 10:21 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 56* do not bother*
It is not worth it in any circumstance. She is squatting in a house with her mother and daughter. Rushed before you even start. No bed and the place is in a bit of a mess so standing doggy is the only option. Looking out the window every 30 or so seconds looking for someone. It is by far the worst experience I have ever had. If you are looking for a deal go and see Ashton or maybe Asia.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 08:20 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 286https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/096744647606
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 07:39 #12629Banned Member

Posts: 19I can't guarantee it, but that looks like Monique. She is a blond now and walking hooterville without a phone.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 07:37 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 1246Dark Haired Ashleigh?
Gentlemen, I couldn't find any reviews on this one who has been advertising for a while. Perhaps she went by another name?
She has a look that I LOVE, and youthful, firm, perky tits gets me hard all the time! I would be very appreciative of any information you can share with me about this girl. Please, and thank you.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/475277491864
-
02-16-20 04:54 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 435I have seen this young lady on several different occasions. Some during the hobby and some as a friend. Her and I have gone out for drinks we have gone out for coffee and I have never seen anything like that not saying that it's not true. Just from my past experiences with her I have not seen anything like that. I guess it's part of the hobby and like everyone says YMMV. Just be safe everyone, this hobby has demons in it.
Originally Posted by DewnBiggrlz
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 20:18 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 706Spinner with freckles
Anyone got the scoop on this chick? She's in my neck of the woods with a blonde cutie. I searched Jax forum and couldn't find anything? Looks like she was in this area for a bit.
Please PM, appreciate the help!
https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-1594/1/688543
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/4...8455/1/2400183
-
02-15-20 16:39 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 62Ryder
Any reports on this girl?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1636656
She's been posting on adultsearch for a while, wondering if I should toftt.
-
02-15-20 16:08 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 286Alexandra
Any 411 on this young lady. I've searched her name with results from BP, so no luck. Thanks SXY.
-
02-15-20 15:44 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 286http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/002345143145
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 15:30 #12622Regular Member

Posts: 19You will definitely be happy with this one I've seen her on a few occasions excellent lady to be with.
Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 15:25 #12621Regular Member

Posts: 19I did not tell her this but when she asked where my car was I told her I took an Uber.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 13:56 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 683Not the same girl
The blonde you are referring to that gave the gentleman a fire downstairs is NOT this girl.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/022576874087
You are thinking of this one. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/305351046474.
-
02-15-20 13:21 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 1260Hypocritical
Seems pretty rude of her that she didn't communicate with you that she had 2 male guests hiding out in the bathroom. Wasted your time. Practice What You Preach is what I believe.
Originally Posted by DewnBiggrlz
[View Original Post]
Hope you didnt indulge the fact that ya'll are trailer park neighbors











Reply With Quote




