Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 41,746 to 41,760 of 52324
-
02-16-20 03:49 #10579Senior Member

Posts: 577Is this the same hana from sfk or diff one? Kinda like hana from sfk and wondering when she be back.
Originally Posted by Dwaeji
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 01:14 #10578Senior Member

Posts: 862Getting ready to pick my next girl.
Who are the youngest girls now?
-
02-15-20 22:05 #10577Regular Member

Posts: 19Toothy. Never good!!
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 22:03 #10576Regular Member

Posts: 19Have you seen some of them? Any feedbacks?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 21:31 #10575Senior Member

Posts: 7266Join hx they have a club for that and the girls post I love peeing on a dood!
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 21:20 #10574Senior Member

Posts: 44Clarifying question
Uh.
Which website are these from?
Also are they less than 360?
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 19:55 #10573Senior Member

Posts: 184Hana from Jewelry
Hana is back at Jewelry's place. She’s a hell of a ride.
-
02-15-20 16:45 #10572Banned Member

Posts: 46Lina
I didn't see this in time and went with Lina solely because she doesn't upcharge.
Originally Posted by DarthDiggler
[View Original Post]
She was nice enough but definitely not the most passionate or "romantic. " Guess they don't feel they need to be if offering the BB.
She said no cip, but I sl ipped.
Didn't try DFK or DATY cause I've gotten sick doing that with girls before.
She gave a decent massage after and said I was a "monkey" as I am rather hirsute.
-
02-15-20 16:14 #10571Regular Member

Posts: 10M's Contact
Hi! Can someone PM me M's contact info? Thanks!
-
02-15-20 14:58 #10570Banned Member

Posts: 113Kompare and kontrast
Sufficient sample size of reviews - including my own - of Jenny and LA Lina / Sara on this thread + thEM. I cant speak for Angel tho. What kind of girl / session are you in the mood for today?
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:27 #10569Senior Member

Posts: 3480They are on vacation.
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 13:07 #10568Regular Member

Posts: 17Found it, she's Aileen with Booker Tom.
Originally Posted by EricWong
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 12:42 #10567Senior Member

Posts: 3480Saturday Feb. 15
M. Angel, Sienna, Wendy.
Sunny. Glow.
Sexyfungirls. Lina.
-
02-15-20 12:33 #10566Senior Member

Posts: 43Nana
Talking about BBFCIP Energizer nana. Anyone know if she on long vacation? My appointment got cancelled last week. Trying to rebook since Monday but no response from her booker.
-
02-15-20 02:15 #10565Senior Member

Posts: 462Don't know her but
Don't know her, but the girl listed as Crystal reminded me of Minnie. Man, I miss her and her silky straight hair and perfect puffy nips.
Originally Posted by EricWong
[View Original Post]
https://kbeautypops.com/models/crystal/









Reply With Quote






