Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 662 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2328

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Shame, I heard one review that was positive. I was really hoping to see her on a rainy day. Sucks they get to that point.
    Seems Mz. Boston has a rebuttal on her latest ad at the bottom calling out Emilio trying to blackmail her with threats of bad reviews.

  2. #2327

    Pawg milf

    Ok so has anyone seen this pawg MILF? Her ass does look pretty good but I am not from the area & would like to see if she is worth the drive. Since the other girl I wanted to try was not worth it.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/068612974217

  3. #2326

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    This is Ripoff Report. I will post on the Ripoff Part later too. Got ripped off by Miss Boston and her tattooed associate. The star crossed lovers took my money upfront. And then told me they were not going to perform what I wanted. I wanted them to rim me. And vice versa. Me rim them. They said that was gross and nasty. Called me a disgusting old man. Demanded for me to leave. No money back refunds. They wouldn't even have sex with me. When I asked for that. Stay away guys. Also the girl they used to work with, Skye. Is no good. All 3 of them are mean. I also sensed pimp guys were around.
    Shame, I heard one review that was positive. I was really hoping to see her on a rainy day. Sucks they get to that point.

  4. #2325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Ms boston fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    This is Ripoff Report. I will post on the Ripoff Part later too. Got ripped off by Miss Boston and her tattooed associate. The star crossed lovers took my money upfront. And then told me they were not going to perform what I wanted. I wanted them to rim me. And vice versa. Me rim them. They said that was gross and nasty. Called me a disgusting old man. Demanded for me to leave. No money back refunds. They wouldn't even have sex with me. When I asked for that. Stay away guys. Also the girl they used to work with, Skye. Is no good. All 3 of them are mean. I also sensed pimp guys were around.
    Those girls are really getting desperate because not alot of guys want to spend $150 hh so they robbed whoever guy they can get now these days.

  5. #2324

    Emilio Hairy Ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    This is Ripoff Report. I will post on the Ripoff Part later too. Got ripped off by Miss Boston and her tattooed associate. The star crossed lovers took my money upfront. And then told me they were not going to perform what I wanted. I wanted them to rim me. And vice versa. Me rim them. They said that was gross and nasty. Called me a disgusting old man. Demanded for me to leave. No money back refunds. They wouldn't even have sex with me. When I asked for that. Stay away guys. Also the girl they used to work with, Skye. Is no good. All 3 of them are mean. I also sensed pimp guys were around.
    Dude, is there some chance that your name put them off their feed? 😁.

  6. #2323

    I wouldn't recommend her.

    She has up and down reviews. Good and bad. With the latest being bad. From a few weeks back. I'd not bother with her. Too many iffy providers out here. As of late. Although some of these reviewers can be too. Only a small few. Can be iffy themselves. Where ya don't know what to believe??

  7. #2322

    Big booty ASHLEIGH


  8. #2321

    On a more serious note guys.

    This is Ripoff Report. I will post on the Ripoff Part later too. Got ripped off by Miss Boston and her tattooed associate. The star crossed lovers took my money upfront. And then told me they were not going to perform what I wanted. I wanted them to rim me. And vice versa. Me rim them. They said that was gross and nasty. Called me a disgusting old man. Demanded for me to leave. No money back refunds. They wouldn't even have sex with me. When I asked for that. Stay away guys. Also the girl they used to work with, Skye. Is no good. All 3 of them are mean. I also sensed pimp guys were around.

  9. #2320
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose1954  [View Original Post]
    The picture on the right is from ad from a few years ago. Car dates will require open windows and air freshener.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/201139847377
    I had the unfortunate experience of meeting up with her a couple years ago. She looks NOTHING like the pics. Major disappointment.

  10. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Dude stay away. Total shit show. Won't go into detail. But borderline ripped me off. Has a posse with her. Promised me 30 minutes. Got 5 minutes. Phone rings. Needs to grab. Gets dressed. My time was up after 5 minutes. Didn't even get laid.
    Yeah she's been posting a LOT and usually to me that means theyre real desperate and usually not a good sign. Thanks for the heads up though!

    Sorry to hear about your experience.

  11. #2318

    Thanks Ambrose for the reports on Smelly Stacy.

    Hey Ambrose that's good that you told it how it is with rusty, raunchy Stacy. Bad hygiene on a provider really turns me off. My other head can't even sprout, to get turned on. When a gal smells bad. And smelly pussies are the worst. Ugh. Haha. When a provider stinks. And I mean stinks in every which way. Stinky Stacy needs to go back into retirement. Hell I'll pay her to retire. Lmao!. Wouldn't waste my time meeting her.

  12. #2317

    Stacy L Webster

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose1954  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/594435630561

    Another provider who will be happy to steal your money. Also here hygiene leaves something to be desired. She is not good with a BBBJ, and I'm thankful I didn't get FS. If you're a smoker you'll get your nicotine fix. Never going back.
    The picture on the right is from ad from a few years ago. Car dates will require open windows and air freshener.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/201139847377

  13. #2316
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    Was seriously considering going for it. Appreciate the heads up.
    If you decide to see her. Definitely have sex with her first and pay her after. But I personally would avoid her. There's like four guys. Living in the room. Going in and out of the room. I mean, she's just not being safe or discrete about the whole thing. Plus not to mention. She didn't even have sex with me after I paid her. Nice body. Pimples on her face. Alot of needle damage. Not freindly at all. Oh well should have went to see hannah. She lives right down the street. And is amazing.

    H.

  14. #2315

    Thanks DB

    I'll stay away as well. Sorry that happened bro. Yeah our friend told me yesterday. In a email. To stay clear of her. And how she's a hardcore addict. Also I heard the other day from someone, how even Mz. Boston is all set with her. She said she'll never duo with her again. I had heard. Guess this Skye chick must have done something to her? Or Boston just won't associate with her, no longer. Because of her bad drug habits. And her crappy choices for ripping off people. Good for Boston. For getting away from her!

  15. #2314

    Thanks for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Dude stay away. Total shit show. Won't go into detail. But borderline ripped me off. Has a posse with her. Promised me 30 minutes. Got 5 minutes. Phone rings. Needs to grab. Gets dressed. My time was up after 5 minutes. Didn't even get laid.
    Was seriously considering going for it. Appreciate the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape