Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 694 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2246

    Chloecakess

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21b2d...7-5ce0d8bf8793

    Last one, this one wasn't really my cup of tea either. Her tiddies were nice and big though, and her pussy was so god damn tight. But I just didn't like her attitude. She'll let you plow her multiple times, I forgot what I have her maybe 2 fitty. Thinking of partaking in the hobby again, had a set arrangement with a hottie, that I'm not willing to share LOL find her yourself. Next time hopefully I can bring more. I always keep the best to myself though.

  2. #2245

    Jenny1919

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dae93...4-25bfd147e83d

    Partook with this one as well, for her size though she asked for to much for my liking, 3 bills. That's when I was a rookie so don't judge me to much. She's on the bigger end, not disgustingly overweight by any means but still big. However, she can suck a mean dick, like I mean, she'll suck the living soul out of you LOL if you don't mind the big girls she'll suck you dry. She'll lick you from tip to stem. Use to pick her up before work, let her suck me off in my car up in the woods or in some quiet neighborhoods and then plow her LOL she sucked me in a neighborhood once and the family came lmao so if that excites you as well. 10/10 head skills for sure though. Have fun.

  3. #2244

    Jennifer21

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a91...8-7e9856bed7ff

    Had shared this one before a while back. She's a MILF, was giving her only 2 bills. Use to cream her every time but she just wasn't my cup of tee. She could ride really good but just wasn't for me. Anyways, if you fellas want to give it a shot, there you go.

  4. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Haha, the eyes are the window to her vagina. Or is the soul? I always forget.

    She does have 11 private pictures that she will let you see if you ask real nice.
    Lmao man, I enjoy the comments. I need to get back on SA and start chatting some babes up, I always find someone that's really horny and good looking that just needs extra money and wants to please. Those are always the best.

  5. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Seems like every SB I text with lately.
    😂I wouldn't even respond to that and just block her ass for being so stupid LOL.

  6. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    When they only post pictures showing body parts and their profile says "Curvy" it usually means they are fat. That's why I always ask for a recent picture showing their body and then insist on a non-paid meet and greet. I think we all have stories about being surprised (not in a good way) by who actually showed up.
    I have made mistake in the past, and I was like uhh this is gross 😂then I started doing meet and greets and it turned out much better results.

  7. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    A bit of semantics but seems less like a SB with GPS and more like a provider who is posting on SA. All of the non-pro's I've dealt with have usually talked about the allowance in terms of a multi-hour date, anywhere from a few hours to a day. The time frame being what you expect in a traditional date. All of the pro's have quoted hourly rates.
    The babe I was hanging out with last only spoke about time if she had something for work, even then we spent some time together and still had a good amount of sex. Sometimes she stayed the night, she was fun. A lot of people on the board have said, if they talk time, run, which is true.

  8. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    A bit of semantics but seems less like a SB with GPS and more like a provider who is posting on SA. All of the non-pro's I've dealt with have usually talked about the allowance in terms of a multi-hour date, anywhere from a few hours to a day. The time frame being what you expect in a traditional date. All of the pro's have quoted hourly rates.
    Did not find evidence that she is a pro, but yes I agree she does act like one.

  9. #2238

    Enchant

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Some of you suckers 😂.

    She doesn't even have a picture, she just has a picture of her eye, the fuck am I supposed to do with that 😂pass.
    Haha, the eyes are the window to her vagina. Or is the soul? I always forget.

    She does have 11 private pictures that she will let you see if you ask real nice.

  10. #2237
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Seems like every SB I text with lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1385F7CF-CED6-4D31-A511-B9DB24A6D2A4.jpeg‎  

  11. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Some of you suckers 😂.

    She doesn't even have a picture, she just has a picture of her eye, the fuck am I supposed to do with that 😂pass.
    When they only post pictures showing body parts and their profile says "Curvy" it usually means they are fat. That's why I always ask for a recent picture showing their body and then insist on a non-paid meet and greet. I think we all have stories about being surprised (not in a good way) by who actually showed up.

  12. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Contacted.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/57fa4...3-345c325226e6

    Nice attitude, can not host.

    All good until she brought allowance.

    I offered 200 she countered with 300 for hhr.

    I almost choked on my coffee when I read that, next.
    A bit of semantics but seems less like a SB with GPS and more like a provider who is posting on SA. All of the non-pro's I've dealt with have usually talked about the allowance in terms of a multi-hour date, anywhere from a few hours to a day. The time frame being what you expect in a traditional date. All of the pro's have quoted hourly rates.

  13. #2234

    SA Myeyes4 u: WTF kind of GPS

    Contacted.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/57fa4...3-345c325226e6

    Nice attitude, can not host.

    All good until she brought allowance.

    I offered 200 she countered with 300 for hhr.

    I almost choked on my coffee when I read that, next.

  14. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    she just has a picture of her eye, the fuck am I supposed to do with that;pass
    Aim for it.

  15. #2232
    How's sugrabook in comparison to Seeking Arrangement? Their introductory price is certainly lower than SA. So it's tempting.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeUp25  [View Original Post]
    She's a 20 years,in the looks department, very sweet and giving. Bonus, no gag reflex haha. Negotiated $350.

    https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/470747

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape