Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,756 to 16,770 of 28080
-
02-17-20 14:50 #11325Regular Member

Posts: 16Details
Google image search shows that #3 is Vicki Li, a very attractive model. You can buy a mouse pad with her picture on it. I doubt seriously that she is doing cardates in San Diego.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 14:02 #11324Banned Member

Posts: 3075I've inquired about the 3rd one before and was told the pictures are of a model. Also, the verbiage in the ad. GFE, cardate, backdoor. Are similar to several other ads on RubRatings. Below is an ad with a similar verbiage and she is a porn star.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161576
-
02-17-20 11:33 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 132Any details
Any details on these independents?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154194
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124542
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161364
-
02-17-20 11:27 #11322Banned Member

Posts: 3075Rosely
AMP-.
Originally Posted by AmpFan09
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your feedback brother! You are right, there are very few independents out there that are less than $200/ hr that I can think of that are worth seeing.
I was in the mood for playing with some large breasts. I'm glad I didn't let my little head take over yesterday.
-
02-17-20 10:30 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 62There is a reason it's 160/ hr instead of $200. I do not recommend. She is older and bigger in person. While she has a positive attitude I feel there are better values out there.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 17:51 #11320Banned Member

Posts: 3075Rosely in Clairemont
Hi all-.
I'm in the mood for a relaxing massage with a nice lady with some curves. Saw Rosely's ad and like what is advertised- B2 B, nude, mutual touching, etc. I saw a positive review on her from about a week or so ago, but wanted to see if anyone else can confirm if she allows what she advertises. Thanks guys!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158311
-
02-15-20 18:20 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 567Magic Hands
You saw the sign for Magic Hands in the same building on the first floor. It's a typical 40/40 joint with typical 49-50 aged AMP ladies. Last time I passed by it looked like some updates were in progress.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
If you liked the old Beauty Salon and Spa in 305, they can help with your lice and crabs now.
-
02-15-20 08:08 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 751 x8
Where is 1 X8 located? Is that where V spa was next to 1 X7 or is this another? PM if you want. Thanks.
-
02-15-20 06:50 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 567Old Rosecrans
Not open. It might open as another business, but it won't be anything like it's former glory.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 00:57 #11316Regular Member

Posts: 16Never mind. Called & they answered. Went there & got Linda whom I had been with before. She did all the right things & is worth the trip. . 4 for the hour! . 6 for tip.
Originally Posted by Aganger
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 20:01 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 242Saw Melissa, great experience
Hi guys,
Was in San Diego for a few days. After a very disappointing trip to TJ (see my other posts) I decided to recover with an FBSM session. Based of some reviews in this forum, I decided to try Melissa (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/140747). The drive from Pacific BEach to her place was a bit rough, about 1 hr in the afternoon traffic. The provider herself was great. She gave a firm massage and clearly knew her stuff. Was also very easy to talk to. Photos are accurate. I found her attractive, and was surprised when she told me she was 40. Handshake was firm, and she said I could touch / lick her breasts (I declined due to fatigue LOL). Overall, a bit pricey ($200) and out of the way, but great service and great personality. Would recommend.
-
02-14-20 19:24 #11314Regular Member

Posts: 11I was in there about 2 weeks ago (Z's) I asked if they were closing or previously closed and they said no everything was normal and acted confused by the question but who knows. I have seen Anna there in the past who I like because usually get a happy start then a good massage at the end.
Originally Posted by Aganger
[View Original Post]
This time I just went in without an appt, not positive on the name I got but I'm pretty sure it was angela, she was a bit younger than most of the girls there I think (probably 30's instead of 40's) and I felt better looking, she came in while I was undressing and came and helped me and wanted to start the massage with me massaging her. She removed most her clothes had happy start, but then she cleaned my up and said ok that's it. About 25 min had passed (I paid for ah hour). I was a little upset tipped. 4 would normally done. 6 for what she provided and left. Next time if I want a massage I'll stick with anna if I don't MAYBE ill try her again but just plan on hhr.
-
02-14-20 17:46 #11313Banned Member

Posts: 22230X5 Rosecrans (new or the same owner?)
I saw a sign up again for massage at 30X5 Rosecrans. Many of you visited the other place that was there but it was closed down. Has anyone gone to the reopened or new location?
-
02-14-20 16:51 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks for the info about Amy.
Why the heck I need to be a nicer way of saying "blocked" by a working girl? Not sure what you are getting at. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 13:03 #11311Regular Member

Posts: 16Is Z Spa still open
I heard they were shut down a while back.
Anyone know if they are back open?










Reply With Quote





