Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7479

    Saw it about 12 min after post time

    Caught my eye because of the recent comments, but yep, no longer good.

    TGTBT? I report, you decide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttxx1  [View Original Post]
    It did for about an hour and then it seems she took down the link. Not sure if posted by accident or on purpose, but it's definitely gone now.

  2. #7478

    Domination

    Khloe is now branching out into S & M, it seems. She has a mean streak and doesn't want any contact with your bodily fluids, so it may be a good fit for her. You'll have to jump through a lot of hoops to see her, and you'll have to follow her instructions to the letter. She is a good looker, though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...439/8138362993
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6698.jpg‎   3123.jpg‎  

  3. #7477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That link does not go to a new Dylan ad. Bill Ho.
    It did for about an hour and then it seems she took down the link. Not sure if posted by accident or on purpose, but it's definitely gone now.

  4. #7476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Bad Link

    That link does not go to a new Dylan ad. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Evening scan revealed this new post.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/45451989/

  5. #7475

    Dylan just reappeared

    Evening scan revealed this new post.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/45451989/

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Married?? Holy cow. No offense, but isn't there an old saying. You can take the ***** off the street but you can't take the street out of the *****.

  6. #7474

    Destiny

    I finally took the plunge and saw Destiny. She was super cool Considering my friend that I brought with me was in a bad mood and being uncooperative. She is the girl in the pics and a super tiny. She reminds me of a early 20's version of Doll but with boobs. No clock watching and no busting my balls with rules and limitations. Good hotel in Rocky Pointe area.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-553-0699/1/2885507

  7. #7473

    Layla

    Layla has her own place in south Tampa. Super clean and super quiet. Nice gated community. Let's try to be discreet and respectful. It's not often we get to see someone and your head doesn't have to be on a swivel. Now if I can talk her into meeting Jade.

  8. #7472

    Same Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    Texted today because my last visit I didn't last past the amazing BBBJ and wanted to try that backdoor. She said she is not working anymore and going to rehab.
    The one at Tampa Inn? There was a white dude in that Ford explorer who looked at me from his rear window. As long as no trouble from him, I could care less.

  9. #7471

    Thanks

    Appreciate you taking the time to reply.

    Good information to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom42  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kaylee about 6 month ago. Not bad, but nothing that would lead me to go again either.

  10. #7470

    A few reports.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-556-3892/1/2870625

    My buddy saw her at a hotel off I-4. Easy to arrange, and good attitude, although she dropped off the map for a while when trying to contact her. BBBJ, CFS, nice face and body, but has some severe baby damage from what must have been recently. Enjoyed the visit with all that.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/334-218-9886/1/2884391

    She's been reviewed on here before and is the real deal. A small spinner, and a squirter which was a first for my buddy, he had not experienced that before and it is the real deal. Her BBBJ involved some serious deep throating and the view with her on top in CFS was great. Talkative, nice attitude, and was staying at an ok motel, but room was a mess.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-703-3024/1/2832483

    My friend saw her at a downmarket hotel. She was super strung out on something when he saw her. Tall and skinny, but body has seen better days, definitely showing signs of usage. Accommodating overall, BBBJ and CFS, but he said hard to get much out of her because of how high she was.

    Anyone know anything about:

    ?? - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45412120/.

    Raven - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45413036/.

    Thalia - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45388450/.

  11. #7469
    I saw Kaylee about 6 month ago. Not bad, but nothing that would lead me to go again either.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyXRay  [View Original Post]
    Not a newb to the hobby, just expanding my options beyond P411 & Eros.

    Amber Marie.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1474481

    Kaylle.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1349268

  12. #7468

    Brandy

    Just saw her today, comment on LC is correct baby damage pretty bad but she was nice, kinda talkative. Said she loves sucking balls but I needed to shave them clean. Ok BBBJ couldn't take the whole thing in K9 said it hurts and I am not huge. Set a timer when I got there would not repeat but YMMV as always.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45294296/

  13. #7467

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking of taking the following plunges, and I know I've been seeing their posts for a while, but, I can only find minimal if any, reviews or comments. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...516/8135530699

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/8134309917

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45270948/

    I was just thinking that how awesome it would be to spend time with both Layla and Jade. I wonder if we could get those two together. Talking about GFE heaven!128512;.
    I reviewed Nicole recently body still in decent shape but when I saw her she was definitely high as hell and had little baggies stuck to her tits and didn't even notice LOL not GFE. Haven't seen Jade yet but Layla is a great one!

  14. #7466

    Mya out of action

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mya is great. I saw her last week and she's a little perturbed her pics ended up on the site. Oh well. BTW it's her BF that at times is parked nearby in the ratty old Ford Explorer. Missing the whole front bumper and grille.
    Texted today because my last visit I didn't last past the amazing BBBJ and wanted to try that backdoor. She said she is not working anymore and going to rehab.

  15. #7465
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/45148370/

    Okay, I am late with Mya. She's still at a motel on Busch. I am guess shy due to her pic (looks like she has acne). Her BBBJ are top notch. She is also accommodating. After my big finale (miss). We did talked. She mention Heather who was a good MILF to hanging with ghetto trash. Anyway, After some light conversation, I did found out that we have more common than I knew, wow.
    Yes Mya is great. I saw her last week and she's a little perturbed her pics ended up on the site. Oh well. BTW it's her BF that at times is parked nearby in the ratty old Ford Explorer. Missing the whole front bumper and grille.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape