Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 26401
-
02-14-20 18:09 #9031Banned Member

Posts: 505Can someone explain why my links never link or show up on post please? Pictures work half the time thanks.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 18:05 #9030Banned Member

Posts: 505#3 says she does it all, but I wonder if her pimp in the picture rolls doobies and watches, look up Kandis on STG, Most just fill up the service list just to bait you.
Originally Posted by Riddick1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 16:51 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 136The betas are are coming for the alphas on this Sammilove, ish. Lmfao.
-
02-14-20 16:39 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 391Intel
Search the thread for Gemma and there is plenty of data on her. Seems she is flaky, a few no shows, etc. But a few have hooked up and had fun. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Riddick1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 14:19 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 1820Three of the four have been reviewed within the last few pages. One and two seem iffy on anal, sometimes yes, sometimes no. Number four received a quite poor review.
Originally Posted by Riddick1983
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-14-20 12:34 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 159Local Intel
I'll be in town for a couple weeks. I'm looking for a girl that does greek. And at least seems to get into it. Knowing the propensity for these girls to flake, I'd like to have multiple choices lined up.
Alternatively, any Asian providers worth noting in the area?
Thus based on the reports I've found a couple:
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/263740397615
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/272974175074
Anything on these?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/858747324005
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/033270498472
I'll certainly return the favor for you guys if you visit the Detroit area.
Thanks,
-
02-14-20 12:26 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 118Confused
I find drama based speculation much more annoying than any "white knight" comments. This is supposed to be a report board, not a rumor mill. Flame throwing with the old white knight trope towards anyone who even shows a modicum of respect for providers is also pathetic. I'm a monger, not a misogynist.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 12:03 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 166Lipsy
Thanks for sharing info. She just wasn't my cup of tea. She told me she only does incalls. Got the address. Went there, she came out of the house and said let's go get a room. That wasn't the plan. I'm not getting a room and paying her donation on top of that. So she said ok lets do car date. I put my foot down and said no. It's either her room or I'm leaving. Went inside, saw her mom and her mom's BF. Didn't feel safe at that moment. Got into her room. Place was very dirty. She ask me what I want and I said FS. Her bed had chips, crumbs, and candy all over it. I had to clean it up before I lay there. Started BBBJ. Then she started looking for lube. Then her baby in the other room needed a diaper change. Then she came back. Couldn't find any lube so just gave me cover to put on myself. She ask what I want. I said DATY. She took her pants off. Bushy and had a smell. I just said forget it lets just do mish. Started pounding then she told me to make less noise cause her baby is sleeping. So many things that just turned me off. Took me awhile but was able to finish. The only thing she got going for her is that her pussy is tight. 100 CFS. Definitely won't repeat for me. Maybe if you guys see her at a hotel you would have a better experience.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 11:16 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 686Agree
I agree with almost everything said here. I find the white knight shit annoying as can be. "Ohhhhh, she is so great and a great person! She just made this ONE mistake in her life, and otherwise she is perfect!" STFU for Pete's sake. I personally don't mind the criminal updates of the various girls, just for curiosities sake. If anyone takes anything from the ranting over the last few messages, is all you white knights out there, stick to business. Who the girl is, where she is, generally, how she looks, your experience in your own words (will not judge you for that), price is optional, as it is person, time, day, time of day, etc specific. Skip the love stories, the worshipping at the girls toes. While amusing, gets old quick.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 10:34 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 627I completely disagree with you. This board is or should be about usmongers sticking together and sharing info. This is info. He's not putting her private (ie, name, address, ect) info out there. He's only saying be careful b / c she had been busted before. Cops sometimes tend to watch those that have been busted. He didn't say her name, address, what day her court date is, ect. I'd rather have this info and base my decision on that. Makes for better decision making.
Originally Posted by HugeLoad34
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 10:20 #9021Banned Member

Posts: 505Home alone!
Whoo hoo got day off because of cold, anyone ever seen this Jessa cutie, she's tag teaming with Cherri bunny again, I saw the bunny when she was pregnant last September?, very nice girl, had a nice but a little odd time, felt weird doing a prego so late term but it's of the bucket list LOL, she looks tall compared to Jessa who's 4'8" that's almost midget, another item to check off the list if 4'8" is midget sized, any info on her, she looks kinda pro, not a user or SW? Those tits are phenomenal. Sorry if link doesn't post, she's on STG "Milwaukee snow bunny no limits".
-
02-14-20 09:43 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 27Link?
Does she have a link?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 08:01 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 390Tx for the advice dude. After 30 years in the hobby what's annoying is getting lectured. No one said they were scared to see her and no one gives a shit about how wonderful "Sammi" is. For the record, I saw her twice. There isn't one single thing wrong with sharing information that she's going to jail yet again. Is this the third or fourth time? I lost track. That information is routinely shared about other gals (olive oil, Brittany, etc) on this board yet when one has better than normal service, the white knights appear.
Originally Posted by HugeLoad34
[View Original Post]
I know the vast majority of mongers prefer updates on women caught up with LEO. It's not about being scared; it's about being cautious and safe as possible. Some of us need to be as discreet and stealthy as possible.
-
02-14-20 02:24 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 218Agreed
That's exactly what the forum is for. It's for information so you can make your own best judgement. I for one appreciate the intel given on this situation so I can make my own judgment on who I'm going to visit with. I'm pretty careful on any interaction and with this knowledge it helps me say yes or no on who to text. It's all a risk every time you visit and this forum allows you to decode your odds so thank you for sharing. Be safe gents.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 23:32 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 63Idk where to start
Some of you guys need to really take up a new hobby cause this one clearly isn't for you. Sammilove has been vouched for many times before on this board if you're scared to go see her ok fine but constantly bringing her business up after every court date is getting so annoying. Unless you've been contacted by LE up there in regards to your number being found then I see no point in continuously bringing up the obvious. Yes we know she go into some trouble. Yes we know she's dealing with the consequences from it too. Stop trying to turn the situation into something it's not. Last time I checked this was a Milwaukee board what happened up there has nothing to do with us.











Reply With Quote




