Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,681 to 28,695 of 41283
-
02-14-20 16:26 #12603Senior Member

Posts: 628When they say spinner in the ad and that gut be all like "Hi there"
-
02-14-20 16:00 #12602Senior Member

Posts: 867Black mail
Sorry guys, I think she deleted her ad. I've been stringing here around for a few hours. I just pleaded with her to call my real number and help me setup a PayPal. Of course the number I gave her was to Ripoff artist Sandra!
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/049762418733
-
02-14-20 15:38 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 867Black mail
Oh man, I just logged into write this same review! However, I had more fun and BEGGED for her not to tell. I am currently trying to meet face to face to pay her. Just like you, I am also single. Does this crap actually work?
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 14:42 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 1107Linkee no workee?
Damn, that link doesn't take me to an actual ad (just general STG page), or I would've had some fun with that one.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 14:38 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 1107Damn man
Some of the women doing this are absolutely untrustworthy. Some are very definitely not. But it must suck to feel so compelled to be with people you apparently despise. There are any number of people I have entirely transactional relationships with, but that doesn't mean that it can't be a nice experience all around.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Also, I'd say a fair number of the guys on here are endorphin junkies, and last I checked, engaging the services of another for the sake of prostitution makes one a criminal. So, reflections in a dark kettle and all.
-
02-14-20 12:48 #12598Senior Member

Posts: 174Daisy anyone?
Has anyone tested the waters with this bbw?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/709867130341
-
02-14-20 11:03 #12597Regular Member

Posts: 9Never met her actually, just the impression that I've gotten from the way almost every other report has regarded her on the forums. Maybe I misunderstood, but I got the idea she was a good provider and well thought of by most.
Originally Posted by NoskCaj
[View Original Post]
Didn't mean to come off like I was hyping her. I should have made it clear that had no personal experience.
-
02-14-20 09:35 #12596Senior Member

Posts: 933Black mail scheme
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...oking-for-a-go
I texted her ad last night around 10 pm but didn't get a response until this morning around 8 am. This was her response.
"WOW your in a relationship she very beautiful why are you cheating I guess I message her and tell her you was trying to pay me for sex our we can work out a deal your choice".
Unfortunately for her I'm single. So be careful or avoid this one altogether.
-
02-14-20 06:27 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 162Some good times
Her ad says it all. Top game is 💯. She is soul snatcher.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...p/146291941707
This one here is a little firecracker fun as hell. Good top and bottom. If I was Captain Save a Hoe I would have to save her. She good chill folk.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/022576874087
Now this one is my ghetto freak. Takes a pounding in all 3 holes. My favorite.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/379760215101
-
02-14-20 05:48 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 1246No she doesn't. They're here for us to get what we want, and vice versa. I don't respect any of these drug addicted criminals.
Originally Posted by Blumpkins217
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 05:22 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...f/163656669059
Been trying to find some Intel on her. I would appreciate whatever you guys know.
-
02-14-20 04:06 #12592Senior Member

Posts: 465I mean, it's just mongering
Jeez guy, you got an ad out too with all of that 🍆 riding? I mean she's cool but I hope you're getting freebies for being her hype man.
Originally Posted by Blumpkins217
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 21:39 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 1260Good Points
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
I gave my thoughts on why Big BB might of hung up on ole dude, but the other ideas given can just be as relevant.
Originally Posted by Blumpkins217
[View Original Post]
He may have blown it that one time but it looks like things were cleared up and he got his BBB Bang on. LOL.
-
02-13-20 21:24 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 62She's quoting $600, I'm sorry but whose paying these prices?
Originally Posted by DemetriM
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 21:08 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 2131She used to be a Swan on Phillips near the food mart and trailer park area.
Originally Posted by ItStillWorks
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






