The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 583 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 8733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1668

    Mandy

    Anyone know her? Was she in Hartford? From some of those reports it doesn't sound like the same girl.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/558369989049

  2. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger21  [View Original Post]
    Hi does anyone have any experience with this one, she looks good. Doesn't give a name so its hard to find any reviews. Thanks for any info.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/642657811910
    Dude. The pictures in that ad are from 3 different providers.

  3. #1666

    Heaven is only a TXT Away

    Hi does anyone have any experience with this one, she looks good. Doesn't give a name so its hard to find any reviews. Thanks for any info.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/642657811910

  4. #1665
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD6969  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/353233709962

    Anyone have info on this one? Was going to check her out but can't find any previous posts. Thanks in advance.

    MD.
    She has shitty reviews if you check hartford thread.

  5. #1664

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson918  [View Original Post]
    She was busted last summer in Ansonia. 23 year old Colombian girl with huge bolt ons. Christina. Has she gotten back into the mix. I really miss her BBBJ's. Does anyone have a contact for her? Phone, IG, FB, etc.
    https://instagram.com/llxinall?igshid=te2nizwjiufn

  6. #1663

    Deep Throat General

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/353233709962

    Anyone have info on this one? Was going to check her out but can't find any previous posts. Thanks in advance.

    MD.

  7. #1662

    Xina, young Columbia's girl Ansonia

    She was busted last summer in Ansonia. 23 year old Colombian girl with huge bolt ons. Christina. Has she gotten back into the mix. I really miss her BBBJ's. Does anyone have a contact for her? Phone, IG, FB, etc.

  8. #1661

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this lady, pics look nice, I'm afraid she may be using camera angles that are hiding a large midsection & possibly a FUPA.

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...i/919289050896

    Please advise if she is 134 lbs as stated, or a porker with nice cans.
    I saw her a while back. Went twice actually, was hoping it would get less business like and it didn't. She is the girl in the pics, not fat by any means. She has a pretty great body for real. She is very short nice rack and very pretty. She is just not into doing what she does, she wants a lot of money for being good looking and laying there. No type of getting into it, not even trying to fake it. Hope you fare better, it's worth a shot because she is really cute and never felt in harms way.

  9. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAName203  [View Original Post]
    Shit. Guess I got lucky maybe. Thank you for the heads up though!
    Got lucky this evening also. Few texts, asked if hundo Qv for 3 some is OK, said it's fine, was on my way instantly. Area's pretty quiet, no shady characters hanging around, blonde was cute, other one is so-so, both were genuinely friendly, and got very into it. BBBJ, covered FS from them both? I think was worth the hundo. They eat each other and make out with each other vigorously and ravenously the whole time. And they both moaned ecstatically throughout, with the blonde also talking dirty in my ear.

  10. #1659

    I'd pass

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I've been scoping the big booty italian for a while now and haven't pulled the trigger yet. I feel like I remember reading something on here that she only allows mish because of an old injury? That's weird. But idk. Other than the fact that they look like "party girls" yeah I'd love to check them out. Those pics with the elephant tattoo on her stomach. Amazing body.
    The one on the right used to be a regular quick visit for me being she used to be close by. Goes by the name jazz. She's recent out from a year long sentence for use and went right back to it. Long criminal past. Heavily into the game and visits got worse as time went on. Occasionally Offers bare, and I'd strongly not recommend it.

  11. #1658

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    Are either of these two on the do-not-fly list of bad service, client rip offs or drug hazes? They look great in the photos, they said their hosting in New Haven.

    Thank you.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...o/237703903779
    I've been scoping the big booty italian for a while now and haven't pulled the trigger yet. I feel like I remember reading something on here that she only allows mish because of an old injury? That's weird. But idk. Other than the fact that they look like "party girls" yeah I'd love to check them out. Those pics with the elephant tattoo on her stomach. Amazing body.

  12. #1657

    STG 2 girl - Very intrigued

    Are either of these two on the do-not-fly list of bad service, client rip offs or drug hazes? They look great in the photos, they said their hosting in New Haven.

    Thank you.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...o/237703903779

  13. #1656

    Luscious Italian / Lisa

    Has anyone met this lady, pics look nice, I'm afraid she may be using camera angles that are hiding a large midsection & possibly a FUPA.

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...i/919289050896

    Please advise if she is 134 lbs as stated, or a porker with nice cans.

  14. #1655

    I gave up on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm pretty new to this part of the hobby. I've done the club scene in Bpt for years but now I'm looking for something a little more intimate and private. I've seen all the good reviews on Jasmine and the hot Latina chick in Milford but I was wondering in anybody has any information on this one.

    Pretty / Sexy and Fun Available Now.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/ad...w/456932161988
    Tried for weeks to set something up with her. Takes hours to respond. Then wanted me to meet her at Yale NH hospital because her brother is there or something and wanted to do a qv in the parking lot, (not my thing) has an incall, doesn't have an incall, can't do outcall but offered a 200 dollar car date (yeah fucking right lmfao) I simply gave up. Something's off about this one.

  15. #1654

    Spinner


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape