Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4470
-
02-14-20 01:43 #405Senior Member

Posts: 294Unfortunately Yuna is off of the Kgirls website and seems like she may be on vacation permanently.
Originally Posted by Datou
[View Original Post]
Of the other girls I saw Ciara and Louisa from bunnygirls. I had a good experience with both.
Ciara is older below 5 foot spinner with implants. She's not DDG, but I still find her attractive. She has a lot of energy, DT jackhammer (good but can be painful), PSE experience with also DFK, and can be vocal. Takes control in CG, minor draw back she does use a lot of lube. Speaks a little English, she understands, but can't have a deep conversation. Overall Fun session good attitude / service.
Louisa photos are accurate probably some minor P.S. She's attractive and taller (about 5'6). I feel like she's a little green, but does try. CG good not great. Similar to Ciara she'll try to DT jackhammer. Very little to no English. Good attitude and pretty good session, she'll probably get better with experience.
-
02-13-20 12:31 #404Senior Member

Posts: 36Any tall Asian ladies
Looking for an Asian lady in the. 6 range who is at least 5'9". Any rec?
-
02-13-20 11:27 #403Senior Member

Posts: 36Verification
From here or another site? I heard the other site (through PC discord) is asking for provider verification. Something along the lines.
Originally Posted by Zse12345
[View Original Post]
I'm sure most of the PC reviews were fake anyways. You had to know where to find the trusted reviews, but I never knew LOL.
-
02-12-20 22:42 #402Regular Member

Posts: 2Peach cafe
Wondering all the peach cafe reviews on them were gone suddenly last week?
-
02-12-20 12:46 #401Regular Member

Posts: 16Not at all. I should have left in the beginning.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 09:13 #400Senior Member

Posts: 438Did she look Like the girl in black with the bunny ears? That's Amy, those are real pics. Amy's a handful, if you got shit service it was probably bait and switch. Bummer.
Originally Posted by Datou
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 17:19 #399Regular Member

Posts: 16No to Asian angel
I booked Amy at AA, but I'm pretty sure not the Amy we talked about here. She is pretty old, and not in a good shape, definitely no enhance work. The service is also lame.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
I asked her what's your name, she said Amy. I texted the PO after asking are you sure she is Amy? The PO didn't reply.
Anyway, will stay away from Asian Angel going forward.
Any recommendations in Peninsula or South Bay recently?
-
02-10-20 17:05 #398Senior Member

Posts: 96Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind. Another thing I noticed is that if the description says natural DD, the girls is usually curvier than the pictures.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 09:14 #397Senior Member

Posts: 438Amy's definitely enhanced, but not horribly hard. Not sure about BB, I didn't ask.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 23:16 #396Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank you for the great info!
Originally Posted by Datou
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 23:15 #395Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks for the recommendation. Funnily enough I was interested in Amy but she wasn't available. If I venture back I'll have to book Amy and I'll be sure to report back. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 20:27 #394Banned Member

Posts: 201Does Amy's assets in the front feel natural or enhanced? BBFS on the menu?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 08:16 #393Senior Member

Posts: 438For what it's worth, that is not the same Hara that others are talking about on here. This is the fun Hara. http://welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com/hara Sorry you had a bad time. Should have picked Amy at Asian Angels. She's a great ride and the pics with the bunny ears are her for sure.
Originally Posted by MrJd1986
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 16:45 #392Regular Member

Posts: 16Some share out and inquiry
Have been visiting the kgirls for over a year now. Most of the times in Peninsula (30 times +) Here are the ranking based on my experience. You can DM for more detail.
1st Tier: Great service and Attitude.
Zuri from ViolaFriends always great service, saw her more than 5 times already.
Diane from ViolaFriends each session gets better and better, seen her 3 times.
Kendall from LSC&;Only seen her once, but the experience is great.
2nd Tier: Repeatable.
Scarlet at ViolaFriends: Once, pretty good experience.
Peach at LSC / ViolaFriends: Seen her twice, very good, first time is better than the second, but overall good.
Lina at Violafriends: Seen her twice, pretty good.
Lala at baykiss: Seen her once. Spinner for sure.
Emilia at Violafriends: Seen her once, the experience is good, but can't remember the details.
Ellie at LSC: Pretty good experience, very slim. Beautiful legs.
Tyra at Violafriends: good looking, service is OK. Got mad while I touched her hair.
Karla at San Mateo org (can't remember the name): Service is great, but kinda old.
Here are some other girls that I probably won't repeat, DM if you would like more information. Bora, Angle at viola, Aria at Peachcafe. There are also others that I can't remember names, so not very impressive experience, but YMMV.
Planning to visit some new ones, would really appreciate some insights from you guys based on your experience.
Ciara, Kira, Jade, Louisa, Gigi, Jessie at Bunnygirlsclub.
Kandi at Violafriend.
Julia & Mona at Sweet Angels.
Yuna at Kgirls academy.
Or if you can give me some recommendation based on my ranking.
Thanks everyone. Have fun and stay safe!
-
02-05-20 20:30 #391Regular Member

Posts: 5Curious
I'm visiting San Jose currently and am between visiting Dora from Lick and Aria from Peach Cafe. I wanted to ask the crowd of they've had any encounters with either of them and if so how was the experience?
I did see someone posted quite highly of Aria so I've got high hopes there.
Thanks in advance and I'll be sure to post about my encounter afterwards!












Reply With Quote




