Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,906 to 22,920 of 30808
-
02-12-20 14:05 #7903Banned Member

Posts: 565Tempting on the surface
Easily could be a throw-away number, but traces back to Four Oaks aka meth capital of Johnston Co, which is already the meth capital of NC. And there's a lighter on the sink underneath the shattered mirror, next to her way-too-big trashy tattoo. My hunch is a junkie on the run. Which could be a very good time for a day or 2, but I'm getting too old to TOFTT anymore with these kinds of girls. Have at it! See if you can get some intel from her first, if she's a friendly talker.
Originally Posted by MarleyDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 13:59 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 301Do you take the time to "Google search" any of the pic's in her add before you ask others? If not you should.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 13:58 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 301Do you take the time to "Google search" any of the pic's in her add before you ask others? If not you should.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 13:25 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 163Sexy playful blonde
Anyone have anything on this one? She said her name is Karly. Didn't find anything with search yet.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/159903456425
-
02-12-20 11:43 #7899Banned Member

Posts: 565Hollie
Anyone who has seen any face pics from her ads the past few months, or mugshots, would be too scared to put someone else's dick in her. She looks like what happens when you screw up the stress test at Chernobyl. I mean really, sickly unhealthy. Major major demons.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 11:41 #7898Banned Member

Posts: 565Of course it's fake
4 beautiful, tasteful, professional pics all showing face and full body, 8x8 area code, "cash" not listed as an accepted payment method, "fuck me" in the title. I mean this in the nicest way, cmon guys. If we have. 001% belief an ad like that is real, the more-convincing ones are just waiting to get someone in trouble or scammed.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 11:31 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 77Totally fake
Google the #, on escort fish she post in several cities on the same day.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 10:57 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 78To good to be true
I generally stay away from the ads that claim all the services, either fake or set up. Or a freak LOL.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 10:15 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 142Anyone Know Her?
WOW. Seems to good to be true. Probably is.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/503807408207
-
02-12-20 01:46 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 78She has ghosted me 3 times. I gave up on her.
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 01:44 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1797031
Anyone see this one.
Or this one.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1686960
Both off S Saunders rd in Raleigh a super 8.
-
02-12-20 01:23 #7892Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm town for a few days.
Hello all. Long time follower. Looking for a good time while in town for work. Any suggestions for great providers?
-
02-12-20 01:15 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 62Hollie
Decided to venture out and have a dream with Hollie one more time since from recent reviews it sounds like she's on an upswing with service. Seen her three or four times months ago hoping each time would get better. Had great communication until I arrived and then went radio silent and have still yet to hear from her.
She's the only one I've ever gone to dream about. My preference is for them to come to me since the chances of running into uncle that way are greatly diminished.
Who knows, maybe something came up. I may give it one more try in the next few days.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/269557894269
-
02-12-20 00:00 #7890Regular Member

Posts: 18Fearless Angel
So sad.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
She's the only person I've ever met who was truly fearless. This turned out to not always be a good thing.
I hope they find the guy that hit her.
-
02-11-20 21:37 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 578Forget her name
Yes I've seen her, she's bigger in person and a bit older than you'd expect.
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





