Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 41,821 to 41,835 of 52320
-
02-12-20 02:02 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 939Report on Angel at M
M used to have an angel awhile back, not sure if it's the same girl. I never saw her so I can't confirm. Barely resembles her pictures, she is more heavier than the pictures suggest. Looks wise okay but crooked teeth, heavy makeup, short around 5'2 or 5'3. Has two tats, one on the arm and another on the ass crack area.
Session started off with her wanting $ upfront and counting it before coming back. This is not a good sign for me usually. She didn't help undress and in the bathroom, it was usual cleaning with a light BBBJ in there. In the bedroom, she does light rimming. I got a YMMV BBFS from her, I didn't force it but she gave it because I was having a hard time getting it up. Not a GFE experience, no kissing, not even LFK. Just did a few positions and finished on her tits. I don't think there is too much esle to say, it could of been better. Not going to repeat. I would rather go with Jina. I just had the feeling she wasn't into it too much and it felt like a job and it showed.
-
02-12-20 00:23 #10499Senior Member

Posts: 3480This is Angel.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-es...angeles-431063
-
02-12-20 00:16 #10498Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks for the number
Thank you to the person who PM me the number.
Originally Posted by A0C1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 00:08
Senior Member
- Reason
- Wrong place
-
02-11-20 21:58 #10497Regular Member

Posts: 20Palace
Is anyone willing to PM me the number for the palace, because I have been wanting to see Pepsi.
-
02-11-20 21:30 #10496Senior Member

Posts: 862Who's Angel?
-
02-11-20 21:04 #10495

Posts: 9041 month vacation? Gray said she left to SF and not coming back till a whole year later. Not sure where you got your info from.
Originally Posted by Tmaw888
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 20:57 #10494Regular Member

Posts: 1Could you PM me the password as well?
Originally Posted by HeavySetD
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 20:34 #10493Senior Member

Posts: 7266No!
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
Because they'll get "ripped" off left and right by losers who like to do charge backs on all the above that is mentioned.
-
02-11-20 19:12 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 802Wendy from M
Glad she has returned with M.
She's been exercising and it def shows especially her ass.
Better than last yr when I saw her.
BBFS, she'll working for about month.
-
02-11-20 18:03 #10491

Posts: 904That's not the password and he knows it. Just Pmd you the real password.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 16:53 #10490Senior Member

Posts: 788Can we get booker info for Jenny? It's not the Jenny from Kyownescorts I'm assuming?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 13:38 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 746Not working for me.
Are you sure this is correct? It isn't working for me.
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 13:09 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 3480Tuesday Feb. 11
M. Jina, Sienna, Angel, Wendy.
Sunny. Glow, Lyn.
Newtopasian. LA Sera, Ruby, Min.
Sexy Angels. Jane.
Sexyfunkgirls. Nancy, Lina.
-
02-11-20 11:05 #10487Senior Member

Posts: 43Sorry COP. That is cash on pussy LOL. I would think all agencies still prefer the hard cash and tangible route instead of electronic payments to keep it discreet and away from LE.
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 10:05 #10486Senior Member

Posts: 387Trying to message you back
Mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Jujuju1010
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




