Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,911 to 23,925 of 37373
-
02-11-20 18:37 #13463Senior Member

Posts: 491Not worth it
It's not worth the trouble it would likely cause. Risk having a terrible session. Maybe get accused of something and find myself in trouble? Nah, I'll lick my wounds and move on.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
02-11-20 18:16 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 510Sky
Close. Her pal Sky. I know her full real name and feel like posting it up.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 18:10 #13461Senior Member

Posts: 317I enjoy a BBW from time to time and thought I would dream of this lady. MILF for sure, soft and loveable too. The best part of the dream was her attitude and consideration. She likes to think she goes by the hour but the clock never seems to be a topic of conversation, just your satisfaction. Truly a great dream.
Rates are very good, $ for what started out to be a half hour. All ports open, and she either really enjoys her work or she is one hell of an actor.
Be safe and have fun.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/519109232066
-
02-11-20 16:28 #13460Senior Member

Posts: 1333Stg
Can you link her ad on STG?
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
That's when you use an app and setup a meeting as a stranger.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 16:15 #13459Senior Member

Posts: 5812nd mistake
I mean no disrespect! But trying to protect the rep of someone that robbed you is your second mistake.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
Remember that they call us tricks for a good reason.
Hope she makes good but I seriously doubt it.
-
02-11-20 15:44 #13458Senior Member

Posts: 119Anyone ever seen her?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/682527401925
Anyone ever seen her? Or heard of any reports?
-
02-11-20 15:31 #13457Senior Member

Posts: 100Had to be Vikki the dope habit got the best of her.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 15:09 #13456Senior Member

Posts: 159Any intel on this one
I'll be traveling to your fair city tomorrow. I was wondering if you had any intel on this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/351873827081
-
02-11-20 14:58 #13455Senior Member

Posts: 510I just had the same thing happen to me. Was the first time I've ever fronted money and damn if she hadn't gone completely dark on me today. If it doesn't resolve itself I will post tge name. She's known here.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 14:56 #13454Senior Member

Posts: 510I'm going to treat myself
I am not scared of the selfie thing. Hell she's coming to your residence I'd guess. Anyway I just texted her. I deserve a treat. I will let yall know if it goes down.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 14:26 #13453Senior Member

Posts: 116In the running for GPS champion
I initially assumed her quoted rate in her ad was for an hour but turns out it is only for a qv! Who in their right mind would pay $$$ for a quick visit is beyond me, also she doesn't even provide oral. A screw must be loose in her head if she thinks she will get any kind of clients.
-
02-11-20 13:56 #13452Senior Member

Posts: 402Yike. 600/ hr.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 13:26 #13451Senior Member

Posts: 119Ghosted
Ghosted by Vikki today.
Everything was fine with setup and then she disappeared before our appt. Smh. Very disappointing.
I thought I saw someone on here said she was having problems again. I hope not, I like seeing her.
-
02-11-20 12:47 #13450Senior Member

Posts: 105Sum'n a little different
Looking for either Asian or Latina. Anybody had any luck lately?
-
02-11-20 12:36 #13449Senior Member

Posts: 64Link to an ad?
How does one find her?
Originally Posted by BigSwede
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






