Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 17951
-
02-11-20 19:29 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 221Ashley
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...g/792782028654
Got to see this one last week. Pretty new and I'm sure temporary from our convo. Works a regular job and is trying to get into a new place. Good time but felt a little rushed because roommate had a date coming and she was later getting off work than she told me. I had a good time, would repeat even though she is not 29 and 130.
-
02-11-20 19:02 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 437Keith Jackson
Yea, Keith Jackson probably told the Sheriff Office where she was.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 19:01 #4119Banned Member

Posts: 545Didn't have to be a dickhead. Could have easily been one of her "friends" that she hangs out with. Sold her out for the reward and a hit. I doubt any monger turned her in, unless she fucked them over somehow and they wanted to get even.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 18:49 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 274Both are great-
- - - both have excellent skills and both are completely different. Kelsey is younger and curvy. Ms Lynn is older and petite. You can not go wrong with either one. Let us know what you think.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 18:45 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 274Set up
Some dickhead probably told the FCSO where she was so he could get a reward. That is how you could set her up. 99% of these gal have warrants out for their arrest or have been arrested in the past.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 18:39 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 345Alexis
Greek is not on her menu.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 17:40 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 85Not sure, I've only seen her for hhr sessions.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 17:36 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 571Re Kelsey
Do you know if she offers MSOG for Hr appointments?
Originally Posted by ChestNut48
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 14:41 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 85I haven't seen Ms Lynn yet, but Kelsey is great.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 13:48 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 571Kesley (aka Kelly) or Ms Lynn??
I've got a debacle. I was texting one when she went dark for a while so I texted the other. Now I've got the option for either Kesley or Ms Lynn! A little help here fellow mongers! Anyone have any input I'd love you opinions!!
https://www.theclassifieds.nl/Ads/Vi...px?adID=102153
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...x/861636807774
-
02-11-20 13:04 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 571Ms Lynn
https://www.theclassifieds.nl/Ads/Vi...px?adID=102153
Has anyone had any experience with this one? I know she had 1 review on here but I wanted to see if anyone else had a chance to see her?
-
02-11-20 10:05 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 123What
OMG she was not set up she didn't pay child support.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 10:03 #4109Banned Member

Posts: 415Avoid, Good to know
Thanks for that review! Good to know. I hope every Monger in Central KY sees it, and she never gets another client. I hope she and her pimp will have to move out of state. Sorry you got ripped off, but you really took one for the team.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 08:43 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 348Alexis
Anyone know if Alexis the brunette spinner with bolt-ons in Richmond offers Greek? Anyone been lucky?
-
02-11-20 08:14 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 152Katie
How could she be set up. For flagrant non support and contempt of court? She did that herself. JS.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





