Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 928 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 13917
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5892
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndmng  [View Original Post]
    Wandering if anyone has updated phone number on Star. Every number she used is out of service. Anyone seeing her right now she was my regular for past 2+ years. Can anyone help me out
    Her ad has a email try it. Maybe she doesn't want to give her new out?

  2. #5891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndmng  [View Original Post]
    Wandering if anyone has updated phone number on Star. Every number she used is out of service. Anyone seeing her right now she was my regular for past 2+ years. Can anyone help me out?
    She quit working and is homeless on the streets. Still with her loser bf.

  3. #5890
    Quote Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7  [View Original Post]
    What's the best bang for your buck? CLL, or an AMP he? Will trade for info for so cal if you need help.
    That's hard to tell cause current list today might not be here next week? Not saying anyone current is leaving its just girls sometimes take time off or move onto another touring location.

  4. #5889

    Help with contact info on Star

    Wandering if anyone has updated phone number on Star. Every number she used is out of service. Anyone seeing her right now she was my regular for past 2+ years. Can anyone help me out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails star1.jpg‎   star2.jpg‎   star3.jpg‎  

  5. #5888

    In Vegas for a week, Decision to make

    What's the best bang for your buck? CLL, or an AMP he? Will trade for info for so cal if you need help.

  6. #5887

    For that price range

    I suggest looking at PrivateDelights instead of LC. Much better quality and you can find some that will do couple hours for $$ However, you should do your research and Google the phone numbers to try and find other reviews besides the ones on PD. Since TER is back up you may find a few good ones in that price range there, many have their own websites. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BachDreams43  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be taking a trip to Vegas in 3 weeks and I'm looking for the means to find a quality escort. Are there any recommended agencies, or websites a little classier than say, Escort Alligator that anyone recommends? I'm looking for a middle of the road girl, not the 100-200 you would find on many escort sites, but also not the 4 figure quotes you'll get at the legal brothels outside of the city. Something around $500 for a couple hours, where we can actually start of with a drink in my room, gradually move into things and have a no-rush good time. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

  7. #5886

    Any info

    Looking for info on these 2 providers. One used to post on Craigslist and the other on either mojovillage or backpage I can't remember. This is a long shot as this is about 3-4 years old but hey you never know. If you have any experience with either of them Private Message me.

    Also pics are about 3-4 years old as well. Saved on my phone from back then.

    Lastly I don't remember Their names and the numbers I have for them don't seem to work.

    Thanks in advance gents 😅
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 68F57DB1-CD99-48E0-8983-3072492E505F.jpg‎   6D6ADD4C-0AFC-4597-8EA4-757033931D20.jpg‎   9E63EDA9-69DF-4BB0-B45E-67F0E4F1D785.jpg‎   1C51CFDC-0575-4C65-BB8A-86D654AA0B69.jpeg‎   87F7755F-9C38-47A7-B1B8-D66B80CCFD51.jpeg‎  

    E5258802-10C1-47F8-87D0-0719B2244CCF.jpg‎  

  8. #5885

    Good services / websites

    Hello,

    I'll be taking a trip to Vegas in 3 weeks and I'm looking for the means to find a quality escort. Are there any recommended agencies, or websites a little classier than say, Escort Alligator that anyone recommends? I'm looking for a middle of the road girl, not the 100-200 you would find on many escort sites, but also not the 4 figure quotes you'll get at the legal brothels outside of the city. Something around $500 for a couple hours, where we can actually start of with a drink in my room, gradually move into things and have a no-rush good time. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

  9. #5884

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by PenetratngThot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response. I did end up connecting with her at the link I provided below.

    Scheduling was pretty easy and painless. Must have gotten lucky because while I was there it felt like every stiff prick on this website was texting and calling her. I'm surprised her phone didn't vibrate off the table.

    First impression was she is not discrete. She answered her screen door in her skimpy nightgown. Somewhat clear view of street. Friendly from start.

    Looks as described by others. 40's, few extra pounds.

    Very up front discussion of options. Did not feel like upsell. I ended up choosing the hh massage plus HE for 1. She seemed surprised I only wanted massage but was game.

    For other services I would echo Jmaster299 In a recent followup review.

    The massage was better than some legit AMPs. Not expert but relaxing. Figure that's where she got her start?

    Topless. Plenty of roaming. Ending was skilled, plenty of ball play.

    After done she followed me to the bathroom and gave a pretty good rubdown to remove excess oil.

    Checked time when I left. Was in about 40 min.

    Overall, I think this could be an occasional repeat for massage. Mostly massage skill and friendliness.
    I saw her this past Saturday. Very easy set up. Asked if I wanted FS moment I walked in. As soon as I said yes, she asked for donation (160) and led me to the room and asked to lie down face up on the bed. Started w CBJ. I asked if we could forgo the cover. She instantly took it off and gave decent Bbbj, and then hopped on for bbfscip. Once deed was done, she asked me to lie facedown on massage table and gave an above avg massage. May repeat in future. She is def more potato bod as others have mentioned before.

  10. #5883
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    They both have some reviews on LC. Wondering if anyone here has anything to add. If not, I might have to TOFTT next month.

    Hazel / Hazel Starr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...567/2093170377

    Kelly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...373/7026050841
    Seen Kelly, she's legit. Sweet girl. Limited hours.

  11. #5882

    Flamingo info

    Going to stay a Flamingo for a concert end of month. Any good luck there? Thanks.

  12. #5881
    Any advice on how to TOFTT to ensure safety. She won't discuss much over text / email, not sure if that's a bad sign.

  13. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by Sony15  [View Original Post]
    Just landed in Vegas for a few days and have been wondering if anyone has seen Lacey Love? Pics look good.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...prettylacylove
    She is great. Reliable, communicates well, delivers on her promises. Have seen her probably 15 times over the years and is someone I always go back to when I need a good fuck.

  14. #5879

    Couples

    Hello for D Town. Taking the Mrs out to Vegas next month (March) and of anyone can PM me some couples friendly gals I'd be in your debt. Looking for a gal that is really bi or at least gets into it. We've had too many escorts tell us they see women and end up being thigh kissers LOL. Again any help is appreciated! P.S. UTR is fine too!

  15. #5878

    Lacey Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Sony15  [View Original Post]
    Just landed in Vegas for a few days and have been wondering if anyone has seen Lacey Love? Pics look good.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...prettylacylove
    Maybe this is too late, but she's probably legit. She's also on SA and has a FB profile as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape