Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 472 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how big your bank is, but outcall, fun, definitely GFE, MSOG, not a clock watcher.

    https://twitter.com/lisalangsd?lang=en
    She is not quite double my budget. Looks fun. I've never gotten more than $350 of value from anyone.

  2. #2027
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    Won't bury the lead. Total waste of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/45356918/

    Reached out thru text repeatedly and repeatedly ghosted me.

    Yesterday tried again and same bullshit. Was literally at another incall, which I was so-so about when she reaches out with "OMG sorry".

    I change plans, agree to see her and she's going to make it up to me for wasting my time.

    Went to her PB incall, tall attractive girl. Leave 2. 2 on the dresser, disrobe and get on bed. She gets naked. Solidly built, like might have been a swimmer in high school, but lots of bruises on legs. Somewhat flighty.

    Starts smearing cream all over my back and then sprinkles cold water on me and basically mechanically rubs her body on mine.

    Not a hint of skill, not a hint of sensuality. Eventually flips me over and does the same. I'm actually shivering.

    Same BS, eventually gets to my cock, rubs lotion on it, nanosecond BBBJ and then comes the hammering.

    Not hint of GFE or FS as promised.

    Gets me off and invites me to shower.

    No fucking towels! Are you kidding me?

    Out the door in 30 minutes despite paying for an hour and her promise to 'take care of me'.

    Utter and complete waste of time and roses.

    Don't bother with her, can't recommend.
    So you're saying that it was neither satisfying or relaxing. That really sucks to spend that kinda coin for that kinda service. Thanks for taking one for the team.

  3. #2026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Lisa Lang

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in SD next week from Mon-Thurs and I would love to find a provider to outcall to my hotel (in Gaslamp area). Idealy I am looking for someone with a fun personality and not a clock watcher. I would likely book an extended visit maybe 1. 5 to 2 hr so we can go multiples. Girl next door type. Greek service is a plus but not required. Wanting a girl who will say my name and pull me into her-fun into her guy GFE type. Any suggestions? However, I don't want to break the bank!

    Also, if anyone has advice on where a middle age guy can find a meat market in this area that recommendation is also appreciated. I'd rather buy a girl some drinks and spend the night then hire a pro. Since I'm approaching 50 this is getting harder to pull off. I am happy to reciprocate Chicago 411.
    I don't know how big your bank is, but outcall, fun, definitely GFE, MSOG, not a clock watcher.

    https://twitter.com/lisalangsd?lang=en

  4. #2025

    Rachel nuru. Nono

    Won't bury the lead. Total waste of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/45356918/

    Reached out thru text repeatedly and repeatedly ghosted me.

    Yesterday tried again and same bullshit. Was literally at another incall, which I was so-so about when she reaches out with "OMG sorry".

    I change plans, agree to see her and she's going to make it up to me for wasting my time.

    Went to her PB incall, tall attractive girl. Leave 2. 2 on the dresser, disrobe and get on bed. She gets naked. Solidly built, like might have been a swimmer in high school, but lots of bruises on legs. Somewhat flighty.

    Starts smearing cream all over my back and then sprinkles cold water on me and basically mechanically rubs her body on mine.

    Not a hint of skill, not a hint of sensuality. Eventually flips me over and does the same. I'm actually shivering.

    Same BS, eventually gets to my cock, rubs lotion on it, nanosecond BBBJ and then comes the hammering.

    Not hint of GFE or FS as promised.

    Gets me off and invites me to shower.

    No fucking towels! Are you kidding me?

    Out the door in 30 minutes despite paying for an hour and her promise to 'take care of me'.

    Utter and complete waste of time and roses.

    Don't bother with her, can't recommend.

  5. #2024

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Heard so much negativity about Ashley. Is it true? Thinking about seeing her
    When she was in San Diego she was better. Now up in NC she will upsell like crazy. Fun but lots of rules and constant upcharges. Good luck.

  6. #2023

    Chicago Senior looking for recommendations

    I'll be in SD next week from Mon-Thurs and I would love to find a provider to outcall to my hotel (in Gaslamp area). Idealy I am looking for someone with a fun personality and not a clock watcher. I would likely book an extended visit maybe 1. 5 to 2 hr so we can go multiples. Girl next door type. Greek service is a plus but not required. Wanting a girl who will say my name and pull me into her-fun into her guy GFE type. Any suggestions? However, I don't want to break the bank!

    Also, if anyone has advice on where a middle age guy can find a meat market in this area that recommendation is also appreciated. I'd rather buy a girl some drinks and spend the night then hire a pro. Since I'm approaching 50 this is getting harder to pull off. I am happy to reciprocate Chicago 411.

  7. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/45000186/

    Went to see Kierra today. Very attractive girl. Curvy (my type). Everything was covered. No DAT.
    Anyone else notice the link for the comments on these ads just takes you to Eros website now? Also the review portion, escort Babylon, also just links to Eros.

  8. #2021

    Ashley Cruz

    Heard so much negativity about Ashley. Is it true? Thinking about seeing her.

  9. #2020

    Coming soon

    Coming to SD soon and would like to find a FS place close to down town. I prefer Asian, but not a deal breaker. If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it. PM is fine. Also, if anyone is travel to St. Louis I'd be happy to provide info as well.

  10. #2019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Yes that site is back and the servers are located in the US. They also use Cloudflare. Cloudflare has a history to dumping sites and content of an adult nature. Why am I telling you this? I think it is highly suspect after SESTA FOSTA and the Cloudflare take downs. They all of a sudden re-appear. I might use them for old reviews but I am not putting up anything new.
    Good thing I only post fake reviews on that site, so the government has nuttin on me.

  11. #2018

    Ter

    Yes that site is back and the servers are located in the US. They also use Cloudflare. Cloudflare has a history to dumping sites and content of an adult nature. Why am I telling you this? I think it is highly suspect after SESTA FOSTA and the Cloudflare take downs. They all of a sudden re-appear. I might use them for old reviews but I am not putting up anything new.

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo sorry if someone posted this and I completely missed it but I googled an ATF a little while ago and got TER results that are NEW. It appears people have been posting new reviews since December.

    CC.

  12. #2017

    Aaliyah and Fae

    Since I could not clear SDAG or FEC's extensive verification process on my San Diego weekend, I decided to hit up some SD solo practitioners. I should not have bothered.

    First up was Aaliyah, who I FaceTimed with to get through screening and into her apartment. Spoke for a little bit and she was pretty business-like, but when she asked if 250 hhr or 350 hr and I asked what the extra time got me, like maybe a massage, she was immediately not comfortable and asked me to leave. Tripper!

    Then Fae later that night down in MB. Dude, no reason for a chubby autistic Asian girl when LA is packed with hottie K-girls. Her place was packed with cats to which I am highly allergic. Her BBBJ focused solely on the tip, and she wasn't even tight for an Asian girl. Had to jerk off on her pussy and then get the fuck out! Almost certain I got penile yeast infection on the tip of my dick from her throat-thrush lame-ass BJ.

    Makes me appreciate LA.

  13. #2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MjisTheBest  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, anyone know if Reagan still active? Does email work or anyone got contact? Thanks.
    Yes she is and she still takes emails.

  14. #2015

  15. #2014

    Ter

    Sooooo sorry if someone posted this and I completely missed it but I googled an ATF a little while ago and got TER results that are NEW. It appears people have been posting new reviews since December.

    CC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape