Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2607

    Dates

    Quick question. I have been on SA for about 2 years now. I'm single, no kids, had a vasectomy a year ago at 36 yrs old to ensure that I never have any. Does anyone else make a date out of their meetups? Like sometimes we'll hit the movies or go shopping then dinner then to FC then call it a night. I find this preferable to real dating and having to deal with everything that comes along with it. A lot of the posts I read are more meet then off to FC.

  2. #2606
    Quote Originally Posted by LowJack  [View Original Post]
    But then again she wants to meet for a day meet during the weekday. I have limited lunch hours. Oh well.
    Have you discussed rate / service with her yet?

  3. #2605

    Yourdream1919

    Russian lady. (she told me it's not Russia but near Khazikstan?) Anyways, I think fake boobs but somewhat soft. No kissing. Everything covered. Convinced to meet for a two. Banged it out but she has way too much drama. Doesn't have a car so had to pick her up in Sterling. I don't think I'll see her again but it's good in a pinch.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ec7e...3-5123f7dfee97

  4. #2604

    Cocobabygf

    Saw her. She has wild blonde hair now. Has a few small tattoos. Real innocent type but a wild streak. She is real wet and clean. No greek, no uncovered. Managed to get her for 2 five for an hour. She can host and has her own place. I have mixed reactions. May try her place first.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b93e9...5-8776fc6727db

  5. #2603

    I cancelled

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her. ? Feedback?
    But then again she wants to meet for a day meet during the weekday. I have limited lunch hours. Oh well.

  6. #2602

    DeeD91 - anyone see her

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3852d...5-f0edac8f7633

    Anyone met her recently in the past few days? If so any intel / advice / feedback.

  7. #2601

    YourDream1919

    Can't provide link as she has blocked me😁.

    I reached out, willing to setup for this afternoon and ask the usual questions. She said everything covered and how much was I willing to offer. I followed with are you hosting and the reply was: No, but there are many hotels near my house or we can have a car date. I countered with, if I'm getting us a room it better be for more than a couple of hours plus no limit on how many times. She agreed but wanted to know how much in which I replied 3 just to see where she was at. She first told me 3 would be for only an hour and I politely said that I'd pass especially since BJ is covered as well.

    Her reply after that was priceless. She says ok but 2 hours max and BBBJ. Then because I didn't reply quick enough she got real; she tells me that men pay her 500 just to drink wine with no sex and I'm asking for sex for free. I'm a 0, I should delete my account, get to reality, and kill myself.

    Huh? I politely declined and was actually going to agree to the 2 hrs. Boy, she went left quickly. Maybe it was me but I wonder if anyone else had success or failures with this one.

    B.

  8. #2600

    Paula. Debrief

    Quote Originally Posted by LowJack  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/944d4...3-2b5adc57af19

    Any info would be great. Talked her down to m&g for coffee. LOL. I am a gold club member of starbucks
    Did you see her. ? Feedback?

  9. #2599
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Any progress with her?
    I've seen her for over a year. But now I see her looking on SA again, and she hasn't been reliable like she used to be. And she owes me a few visits. Never should've given her an advance. They always disappear after that.

  10. #2598

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    I second the advise on the amox, its running through the community right now. Be careful.

    Also these high mileage BBFS girls don't last long as they usually quickly experience consequences of there actions and disappear. The smell is a dead give away they are dirty esp when they won't give you head again after you have been inside them.
    The other problem is that once they catch and spread, they get tainted and then visitors dry up. Without the means to pay for rent, they end up moving on.

    Simple solution, especially when they are on the sweet and less jaded side is to jimmy up and keep them around. BTW, no need for the script since there arent any symptoms.

  11. #2597

    Some rotations seem larger than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcguy246  [View Original Post]
    Well now you have me a little worried. I was going to see her this week.
    Most of the girls on SA are as varied as us and have rotations that are just as large, or larger. You've got the former BP girls running game who are more than happy to avoid having to pay for h / motel rooms; the desparate single moms who are trying to make ends meet; the college girls who are dating 2 or 3 guys "seriously and romantically" but who are also hoeing it up with 2 or 3 guys for the trips, cash, and LV bags.

    Every now and then, there will be a keeper out there, but chances are, you're not going to get her info from this forum or from one of the mongers (no disrepsect to anyone on the forum since I'm included) who frequent this website.

    Long story short, if you're seeing girls who have been reviewed here or who have a SA page that's been up for over 6 months and who are active on the site, best jimmy up or get that amoxicillin ready. SBs arent necessarily "safer" but often the additional risk that they pose is from the misconceived notion that they are safer.

  12. #2596

    Pick one

    This is why I prefer to pick one and stay with her as long as she will have me. I feel like it reduces the risk some.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    I second the advise on the amox, its running through the community right now. Be careful.

    Also these high mileage BBFS girls don't last long as they usually quickly experience consequences of there actions and disappear. The smell is a dead give away they are dirty esp when they won't give you head again after you have been inside them.

  13. #2595
    I second the advise on the amox, its running through the community right now. Be careful.

    Also these high mileage BBFS girls don't last long as they usually quickly experience consequences of there actions and disappear. The smell is a dead give away they are dirty esp when they won't give you head again after you have been inside them.

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl and super cute, but she's going to burn out quick at this rate fellahs. Already got the Amoxicillin script ready just in case.

  14. #2594
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    The reports are true and accurate. Met with her tonight. She can host and allowance posted is correct. $250 wasnt difficult to negotiate.

    Problem tho is that all you mongers in Nova are thirsty. I usually like to DATY, but I when I went down, it was obvious I was not the first one there that day. I know what my user name is, but the stench was a bit much. Decided that trying to just hit it BBFS.

    Nice girl and super cute, but she's going to burn out quick at this rate fellahs. Already got the Amoxicillin script ready just in case.
    Well now you have me a little worried. I was going to see her this week.

  15. #2593

    Katie0818 - timewaster

    Had been trying to meet her for some time but every time she brings up some excuse or the other and cancels at the last minute.

    Keeps asking for a long term SD but cannot even meet once.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5192...c-027748afbea1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape