Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 5161
-
02-16-20 14:26 #826Senior Member

Posts: 63Just search for her name on this site and boom.
Originally Posted by SnhGuy69
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=wynter#post4645951.
-
02-15-20 15:42 #825Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info?
I think I have seen stuff about her before. Any info, good bad etc.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...n/217005707332
-
02-15-20 13:17 #824Senior Member

Posts: 650The "where you at" question is a typical scam. I had been getting these a lot so I made up a town, Titiuass, and she was in the next town. So I asked rates and she told me prepay 150. I told her I would meet her at the motel 6 in Titiuass but she still wanted the deposit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 10:17 #823Senior Member

Posts: 46Info
Hello eveyone Happy Saturday. I was wondering if anyone has seen these two at all? You an private message me if you want. I found the girl with the blue on SA and the other is her roommate.
-
02-15-20 08:42 #822Senior Member

Posts: 517Manch STG
I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably not. She is posting all over, I texted her this morning at 7 a asked if she was available and where she is located, she texts back, where are you located? Right there is a big red flag. I say Dover, then she replies, I'm really close to Dover, I asked where? She replies with rates: hh $120, Hour 170,2 hours 200, which is a great rate if she was real. (the 2 hours).
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 21:30 #821Senior Member

Posts: 281Anyone seen this one?
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...e/863430150752 has a interesting menu and very attractive. Just want to know if she is real?
-
02-12-20 11:59 #820Senior Member

Posts: 345Alicia
I'm wondering if that's Alicia, an SW that's been around for quite awhile. Looks like it might be. If it is, I've picked her up before. Decent head game, but I'm no longer interested.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/stop-this-is-the-experience-yo/100605500524
CH.Last edited by ColaHunter; 02-12-20 at 12:01. Reason: To add link
-
02-11-20 18:47 #819Senior Member

Posts: 40525 why / o
I've noticed the ad's but haven't met her but definitely on the radar unless there are bad reviews.
Originally Posted by ChiefK234
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 12:35 #818Banned Member

Posts: 414We are fb and instagram friends, I met her through SA as well but through google she's just a crack addict and was arrested for months ago for dealing. She wanted 200 but no way I'm paying 200 to addicts, non pros only get that type of money. She may be legit but don't let your guard down.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 11:31 #817Banned Member

Posts: 942Thanks for the review. I have been seeing her for years. She's picture and video friendly. Does have a lot of needle damage though, but she is super kind and sweet. I wish every girl was like her.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 11:08 #816Banned Member

Posts: 942I think she has been featured in the union leader LOL. Picture are definitely filtered heavy duty. She has been posting for many years on and off. She used to post unfiltered pictures that grossed me the fuck out. These new pictures look hot. But that's what snap chat. Or ***** chat does. Takes all the needle damage away. And turns them into models. Lmao.
Originally Posted by ChiefK234
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 10:16 #815Senior Member

Posts: 650She has been around for awhile and I have never tried her however we did talk. Haven't ever seen a bad review but I think she comes and go depending when rent may be due?
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 05:57 #814Senior Member

Posts: 29Stop! This is the experience you've been waiting for! 25 years old
Anyone have any Intel or experience with this one, she just started posting recently.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/100605500524
-
02-11-20 00:08 #813Senior Member

Posts: 302OBP Let's Plat Gentleman!
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...leman_i8137545
I met this woman on SA last week. She can't host and you will ultimately have to pick her up. She seems like a nice kid and was very easy to work with. We never mentioned $ and after we were done I gave her $$ and she seemed very happy with the donation. She is GFE, and was fun in bed with DFK, FS, BBBJ and DATY! She was definitely worth seeing! Pics are her and number is in the ad!
-
02-07-20 15:52 #812Senior Member

Posts: 76She's real but not real good.
She's real. She has lots of other ads on STG with her face now sure why she's covering it in that ad. Service isn't great but it's cheap. You can negotiate. I would keep looking personally.
Originally Posted by SiJ73
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






