Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 13264
-
02-20-20 12:17 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 252Amen
This! Don't you hate it when someone says "lots of options out there" but clams up when asked to name one.
Originally Posted by Mwooo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 15:35 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 72Smooth Body in Everett
Nvm. Question answered after some number searching.
-
02-18-20 14:00 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 30
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info! I'll pass then.
Originally Posted by Zombie13
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 07:45 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 31If you google the number I believe you; ll see a place in Everett on Main Street near the Malden line. I tried it a few years ago. Woman was older, somewhat over weight, and not attractive. Massage was fair at best and I did not leave happy.
Originally Posted by FrBos
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 23:02 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 1729I think Hilary is gone.
Haven't heard from either one for some time. Rumor was that Camilla got into legal jam and may have been asked to leave the country.
Hillary hasn't posted on fb since November.
Originally Posted by Basil
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 22:12 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 470Cl
She looks like my ass. Don't go.
Originally Posted by FrBos
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 18:22 #8788Senior Member

Posts: 30Fill body massage, Mani & pedi, body wax for men. (Everett)
I've seen this listing on CL for a while, they relist every week or so. I may toftt at the end of the week, has anyone tried it?
Come in and enjoy a day at our Salon / Spa. Female therapist specializing in beautifying your body, mind and spirit. For men and women.
Full Body Massage
( Swedish or Deep-Tissue )
Body Waxing
Manicure & Pedicure
You may book by appointment:
Call / Text: (617) - 9245
Monday thru Sunday
Location: Everett, MA.
-
02-16-20 13:24 #8787Senior Member

Posts: 42Mandala
I've gone there three times and like the ladies but just get a standoffish massage, never any offer for more. What am I doing wrong?
Originally Posted by Thickx
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 16:47 #8786Regular Member

Posts: 22Leeza and Irene
I've seen Leeza and she is all the board says. However she is pushing 60 and her in all is in the middle of nowhere. Irene is apparently retired. How is it possible no decent new masseuse has planted a flag in the Boston area in all these years? PM me please if I'm missing something.
-
02-13-20 15:11 #8785Senior Member

Posts: 373Any info?
Anyone seen a massage girl that advertises thru Snapchat. Name is lovelykaty2.
-
02-12-20 12:05 #8784Senior Member

Posts: 32Both out the game. If anyone hears otherwise please let us know!
Originally Posted by Basil
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 10:37 #8783Senior Member

Posts: 125Hillary
Anyone seen her or her sister / cousin / friend Camilla lately? They were around last summer then blipped off my radar. At the time they were working out of a hairsalon in Chelsea. Thanks.
-
02-11-20 13:46 #8782Senior Member

Posts: 282Lucy
I went to Lucy's in Waltham for the second time. I got a great massage for 75 but left with no release. I didn't ask or coax for one though. If you have to coax it out of her I don't think I'll be returning. I did leave happy the first time which apparently never happens. She also has a tenant which was a little weird.
-
02-11-20 07:59 #8781Senior Member

Posts: 80Jeez 150 house fee on top of service charge? No thanks.
Originally Posted by Pens365
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 23:52 #8780Senior Member

Posts: 145Otc only in my experience.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





