Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 13934
-
02-11-20 17:07 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 149Cici
I saw her this past Saturday. Very easy set up. Asked if I wanted FS moment I walked in. As soon as I said yes, she asked for donation (160) and led me to the room and asked to lie down face up on the bed. Started w CBJ. I asked if we could forgo the cover. She instantly took it off and gave decent Bbbj, and then hopped on for bbfscip. Once deed was done, she asked me to lie facedown on massage table and gave an above avg massage. May repeat in future. She is def more potato bod as others have mentioned before.
Originally Posted by PenetratngThot
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 15:21 #5893Regular Member

Posts: 23Seen Kelly, she's legit. Sweet girl. Limited hours.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 22:24 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 339Flamingo info
Going to stay a Flamingo for a concert end of month. Any good luck there? Thanks.
-
02-10-20 20:37 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 133Any advice on how to TOFTT to ensure safety. She won't discuss much over text / email, not sure if that's a bad sign.
-
02-09-20 11:38 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 148She is great. Reliable, communicates well, delivers on her promises. Have seen her probably 15 times over the years and is someone I always go back to when I need a good fuck.
Originally Posted by Sony15
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:48 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 127Couples
Hello for D Town. Taking the Mrs out to Vegas next month (March) and of anyone can PM me some couples friendly gals I'd be in your debt. Looking for a gal that is really bi or at least gets into it. We've had too many escorts tell us they see women and end up being thigh kissers LOL. Again any help is appreciated! P.S. UTR is fine too!
-
02-09-20 09:24 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 799Lacey Love
Maybe this is too late, but she's probably legit. She's also on SA and has a FB profile as well.
Originally Posted by Sony15
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:22 #5887Regular Member

Posts: 5Any recommendations?
Heading out to Vegas next weekend for work. Any busty blonde / Latino under $$.
-
02-08-20 20:03 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 133Can't find out anything about Bianca the playful curvy blonde on tryst. No reviews on pd. Anyone try? Might actually prefer someone smaller, so also looking for suggestions.
-
02-07-20 20:27 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 1825She'll Be Back
She'll be back very soon.
Chicago is too cold for the thin blood of a Las Vegian.
Originally Posted by HaveSumClass
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 17:54 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 133Yes used to, no more. But just off the recent review should be enough reason to find someone with a better attitude / service. Dang shame that happened during a session. She doesn't look way older than her pics if that's what you want to know. I remember seeing some snaps and looked similar.
Originally Posted by MichaelLangot
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 12:46 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 47Hazel
Looks like Hazel is in Chicago now. Damn shame, she's cute.
Originally Posted by Qabala
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 05:48 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 26No HE?
Someone said used to do FS, but when you say massage only, you didn't even get a HJ at the end? I was just about to book her for next week. Does she also really look 25 yrs old? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Matt117
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:49 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 76I tried to search. Only found one review. Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Qabala
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 03:49 #5880Regular Member

Posts: 6Stephanie?
Was wondering if anyone had any luck with Stephanie? Not sure if real.
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1554027
https://tryst.link/massage/stephanie-126
Thanks all.











Reply With Quote





